MysticScratcher101
Scratcher
55 posts

SWC Megathread || Nov. 2022

Mystic's Journal

Words: 1,151/3k
Songs: 12

~ Intro ~
Hello! I'm Mystic, and I go by she/her. This session, I am in the script musical I am a random, weird, ENFP-T artist and writer who always has way too many story ideas (at least 20, I'm not lying :0) stuck in my mind and never written out (and about 10 which I have barely started). I enjoy writing, drawing, dancing, and staying up until 2 AM for SWC and crafting. This time is my third session in SWC! I have a streak of attending all of the sessions since March of 2022, and I don't plan of breaking it.

~ Dailies ~
November 3rd
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/6715189/

November 5th
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/6720962/

~ Weeklies ~
lorem ipsum

~ Writing Competition ~
lorem ipsum

~ Other ~
lorem ipsum

Last edited by MysticScratcher101 (Nov. 5, 2022 19:22:56)

“You are who you are, and no one can change that.”

⪢ Mystic ⪡

JULY SWC 2022 POETRY LODGE FTW :D
TigerClaw51015
Scratcher
62 posts

Tori's Writing Room
November SWC

Dailies
Nov. 1
Nov. 2
Nov. 3 Mysterious Green Pillow Smoothie
Nov. 4
Nov. 5 My Dearest Benjaman
Nov. 6
Nov. 7
Nov. 8
Nov. 9
Nov. 10
Nov. 11 Dear Future Self
Nov. 12
Nov. 13
Nov. 14
Nov. 15
Nov. 16
Nov. 17 Soda Bread
Nov. 18
Nov. 19
Nov. 20
Nov. 21
Nov. 22 No proof
Nov. 23
Nov. 24
Nov. 25
Nov. 26
Nov. 27
Nov. 28
Nov. 29
Nov. 30

Weekly 4

I think I've officially given up on all hope of organization on this…

Last edited by TigerClaw51015 (Nov. 29, 2022 20:37:26)

+ Swiftie + Hamil-fan + Potterhead & Slytherin + Author & Bookworm + Dog lover +

-AlyxaLOLDaEmpress-
Scratcher
500+ posts

*decorating in progress*
Welcome to Alyxa's SWC Novemember Writing Thread! All writing in here counts towards points for Sci-fi!

Today's Daily (305 Words):I love lamb and I love ribs. I love flowers, I love pasta and lamb. I love grilling vegetables. when all the sheep are here. Blessings and sheep and sheep and sheep and sheep and sheep and sheep.

Current Weekly:

All Dailies:
1. Introduce self: Done in comments
3.: Have you ever heard of window smoothie? It is a brand new smoothie that was literally invented 5 minutes ago. You should drink it because it will give you beautiful hallucinations of autumn leaf views, sunsets, and elderly people walking dogs. You might think this sounds weird, but at least you'll have something to do in math class. Speaking of which, since many people seem to be allergic to math, it is a fact this smoothie cures math sickness! At least 95% of people I know report that their nose starts running during math lessons in the math room. They often get embarrased constantly going to the back of the room to grab tissues, and teachers get mad at them for interrupting lessons. This is a sympton of an allergic reaction to math, but 89% of people said that after drinking this smoothie, they didn't have to deal with the embarrasment of grabbing tissues. Also, by drinking this smoothie, you are automatically protected from demodogs. Recently, surviving viewers of Stranger Things has reported that when they watch the end of Season 2, the demodogs often jumped out of the TV screen and attacked viewers. However, after drinking this smoothie, viewers reported that their breath had a scent that demodogs don't like, so viewers are protected from the demodogs. Also, drinking a window smoothie will increase your vision, because the main ingredient is windows. You will even earn night vision, and the ability to see over vast distances. Effects go away after the smoothie has been fully digested! Nextly, drinking this smoothie reportetly made consumers feel happy, and they could see a window of oppurtunity for everything. They tried out new things they never thought of, they made new friends, and they really enjoyed it! Now, what are you waiting for? Order a window smoothie today!

Writing Comp:

Last edited by -AlyxaLOLDaEmpress- (Nov. 4, 2022 22:53:44)

*not mine*

*not mine*

Catsrock34
Scratcher
12 posts

swc : nov. 2022
cabin : adventure
notes : started a little late
post num : 6705455

“I do believe it's time for another adventure.”

- - -
hello ,
you can call me tildy! i enjoy reading, swimming, traveling, anything related to art, and writing when i get into it. i really like cats and when i'm an adult i want to be a journalist! i like to think i'm organized, but i'm actually really messy. i love anything fantasy/adventure! this is my first session of swc and i think it's such an amazing idea! feel free to drop by and have a chat.
- - -
dailies, weeklies, more

dailies

weeklies

others

Last edited by Catsrock34 (Nov. 6, 2022 16:55:13)

-faerylights
Scratcher
100+ posts

formatting later ^^ <33

daily two
SWC provides a unique learning experience for its many participants throughout the session. SWC or Scratch Writing Camp is an online writing program running tri-annually in the months of March, July, and November. Through various virtual activities, SWC offers users of the platform a uniquely interactive and inclusive environment in which to foster writing capabilities.
When posed the question “what have you learned from participating in SWC over the session?” campers responded with the influences SWC has had on both their personal and writing journey,
Participant responses:
@perhapslucy replies:
I’ve learned that writing a huge amount of words in a short amount of time is actually very doable if you have the right motivation!
@AbbieB1266 replies:
People of all sorts can be brought together as long as they have a common goal.
@raven-pisces replies:
How many being in online communities like these can be just as good as being in irl clubs and teams, because sometimes there are opportunities for things online that you would never get to experience irl.
@Zparkly replies:
swc looks good on college applications
@Fluffyjujunicon replies:
writing wise I learned a lot about pacing, word choice, and writing short stories, but from the way camp is organized I learned about some different cultures, about different countries, and how hundreds of people (not just people, kids) from all over the world with similar interests and hobbies can be brought together like this and it’s really cool to see all the different timezones and interactions

Weekly one
Dear the wonderful historical fiction,
Hello, our train buddies <3 The mystery express and historical fiction train robbery meet once again. I absolutely love how creative and unique your theme is for hi-fi I am thrilled to be part of the trio of siblings this session. I especially love our somewhat-to-very chaotic sibling hangout, particularly the appearance of the occasional stray giraffe. I’ll remember the early Thomas the train days of hi-fi fondly as the best theme to have ever graced SWC.
Best of luck with this session and looking forward to getting to know you all better!
Sincerely fae,

Dear the astounding poetry,
Our other wonderful siblings for this session, with the even more wonderful leader zsparkly :smirk:
As with Hi-fi, your cabin theme is also quite unique, and I’m particularly interested to see how it will play out. While I’ve never had much luck myself with composing poetry, I have always appreciated the beauty of poetry through reading others works. Hopefully, you will all be better versed than I am in the making of poetry, (which I admit wouldn’t be too difficult, but nevertheless ~)
A customary best wishes to our wonderful siblings and looking forward to interacting with you this session,
Sincerely,
Fae

Dear Taylor swift, folklore cabin,
One of the new cabins :0
Hello lovely folklore and a potential Taylor swift cameo <3 If I weren’t in mystery, (or leading It perhaps ~), folklore would most definitely be my cabin of choice. Between the aesthetics of the cabin, the theme and the power leadership team, for a first appearance your cabin has certainly made a mark. <3 I’m extremely excited to be working with you as allies,( given that you don’t betray us in cabin wars </3)
Best of luck for the session and I’m still hoping to meet your esteemed music-producing ambassador.
Sincerely,
Fae.
Dear the lovely dystopian cabin,
Hello allies <3 I absolutely love the dystopian theme this session, and thank you for the visits dystopian has paid mystery on occasion. As a past dystopian-er myself (November 2021 dystopian supremacy <3), I’m particularly fond of the cabin , and is definitely one of the top few of my favourite genres. I love the idea of a dystopian realm, again, a quite creative theme. I’m sure you’ll do an amazing job with dystopian this session and I’m excited to see how the storyline turns out.
Best of luck for the session
Sincerely,
fae

Dear thriller cabin,
Yet another one of our allies, although I must admit that unfortunately, we haven’t had many interactions with each other. However, a quick look at your cabin reveals, well, a rather terrifying (but quite interesting!) cabin introduction. I’m definitely enthralled by the storyline. Hopefully we’’ll interact further in the future, however, to avoid capture by the lurking sea monsters I must be leaving </3
Best of luck for your cabin this session and I’m excited to see how your storyline pans out (watching from afar, however, the deep sea is rather inconvenient for me </3)
Sincerely,
Fae

To the dearest non-fiction,
Hello there! I’d love to order some bread – perhaps naan bread? Apologies, I do need to write a letter, perhaps I’ll get around to ordering some bread items in the future. I absolutely love the creativity of the theme of non-fi this session, it’s certainly quite unique <3 While we haven’t had many interactions I can say with certainty that non-fi campers will have a lovely and perhaps bread related session and best of luck with the session!
I’ll be waiting on my naan bread, do notify when I will be able to retrieve it. ^^
Sincerely, fae

A letter to be delivered to the science fiction cabin.
Hello, what an outdated method of communication, a letter, quite unfamiliar to the likes of science fiction. Perhaps sci-fi shall have it scanned holographically for its campers, at the very least converted into a video or audio file. On another note- although we are hostile neutrals I still very much admire your aesthetics of the cabin. Everything is utterly co-ordinated and the colours look lovely. If you don’t attack mystery in cabin wars perhaps we can be friends – however for now we remain hostile so only a begrudging best of luck /lh
Sincerely, fae

To the dearest script,
Hello there – as a past script-er / Shakespearian and fan of musicals (particularly Hamilton!) I’m somewhat biased in favour of your cabin. Script is a unique and relatively new genre to SWC and lends itself to a variety of interesting storyline opportunities – and I’m excited to see how script pans out this session. <3 I love the idea of a Hamilton themed cabin and script would very likely be one of my preferences were I not a mystery leader.
Good luck for the session ahead and I’m sure you will all have an amazing time. <3
Sincerely, fae

To the wonderful realistic fiction.
Hello there! I admit we haven’t interacted as much as I would have liked to so far, although I hope to change this in the future. As a past realistic fiction camper, I’m excited to see how real-fi will pan out this session. <3 I love the idea of a “real-fi inn” and it’s definitely a creative use of the genre. The storyline for your cabin is definitely intriguing, and tying in some mystery themes too ( :0 ) As of yet I don’t believe we have a cabin relationship, however that may change in the upcoming cabin wars.
Have an amazing session.
Regards,
fae

To the lovely fantasy cabin,
Hello! Firstly, I absolutely am in love with the matching icons for fantasy – the customizability and the designs are wonderful and look very high effort. The steampunk theme is also so unique and the storyline for the cabin looks intriguing. Fantasy is definitely a favourite genre of mine, however, I admit that I haven’t had much in the way of experience in either the writing or reading of steampunk. I’m sure however that you will do an amazing job this session and your cabin will do well.
Best of luck for this session
Regards,
Fae

Dearest adventure cabin.
Hello there, I absolutely love your theme for this session, while simple in premise, has a great depth of storyline and interactivity. Once again the adventure profile pictures are stunning and seem as if much work was put into the making of them (which I’m sure there was <3). While I’d rather stay at a safe distance to avoid the group clash and potential monsters and dragons, I will watch from the safety of the train as the adventure storyline unfolds.
Best wishes for the session.
Regards, fae

To the wonderful bizarro fiction.
Hello there, while I must admit I am rather intimidated and somewhat concerned with the premise of movie characters stepping into the real world, it is certainly an interesting storyline. Bizzarro fiction hasn’t been a genre that I’ve previously written in or read, and only came to my attention when brought in as a Scratch writing camp cabin this session. A quick google search on the topic and books of the genre leaves me slightly concerned, nevertheless, I’m sure bi-fi will have an amazing session, and best of luck for your cabin.
Sincerely,
A concerned citizen, fae

To the dearest horror cabin <3
Apologies for the low quality of these last few letters, I tire quickly of writing similar spiels for fourteen cabins </3 nevertheless, your cabin theme is quite interesting, however as enemies, I am legally obligated to represent mystery in saying that your theme is nowhere near the wonder of the mystery express /lh /j Horror is a genre which I don’t often frequent (largely because I am extremely easy to scare ~) however from what little I have read I do admit that they are most definitely thrilling. A begrudging best of luck for the upcoming session of SWC.
Regards,
Fae.

To the wonderful fan-fiction,
Hello there! While writing this letter I am currently on your cabin studio (which looks very interesting may I add!) I love the idea of a time traveling agency and the fan-fi profile pictures are also lovely. While I haven’t had the chance to interact with your cabin this session, I will definitely be reaching out in the future <3 Apologies again for the rushed nature of the letter, this is my last note before I can claim the points for the weekly. Best wishes for SWC and hopefully you have an amazing session.
Regards, fae

Last edited by -faerylights (Nov. 3, 2022 05:05:23)

lit-fi 2023 <3
ItsKenzie22
Scratcher
42 posts

As you open your eyes you gaze around at the garden. “Where am I?” You ponder. Then suddenly you hear a voice behind you. “Welcome to my garden.” Said the mysterious voice. “I am Kenzie.” You turn around and in front of you is a smart looking girl with dark brown hair. She smiles at you. “Follow me.” Said Kenzie.

As she leads you around the garden you gaze around at all the beautiful flowers. All the colors of the rainbow are there. You glance up and see a glass dome. Flying around are all sorts of birds. The sweet fragrance of flowers fills your nostrils. “I must be dreaming.” You speak. Suddenly the mysterious girl stops. In front of you is a wooden bench. “Sit down.” She spoke. “Boy are you in for a wonderful ride. Welcome to Kenzie's Garden.”

Hi Everyone! I hope you enjoyed the intro! Here's a little about me so you can get to know me! My name is Kenzie, and my pronouns are she/her! I am in the Fan-fi cabin! This is my first session of SWC and I am really excited! Hope to see you around!

❀ Dailies ❀
|| November 1st || Kenzie's Intro || Idk but they don't count anyway || I think none lol || https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/32140121/comments/#comments-201418624 ||
|| November 2nd || Dalies - A SWC article || 509 || 100 || https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/6712561/ ||
|| November 3rd || The Blanket Smoothie || 306 || 400 || https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/6715044/ ||
|| November 4th || (title) || (words) || (points) || (link) ||
|| November 1st || (title) || (words) || (points) || (link) ||

❀ Weeklies ❀

|| ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏɴ ᴄᴀɴᴠᴀ ||

Last edited by ItsKenzie22 (Nov. 3, 2022 02:25:17)

Deedee8
Scratcher
9 posts

cedar/chaya/emry/shadow/rain's links to xyr writing!!

dailies!
✡ daily 1:
✡ daily 2:
✡ daily 3:
✡ daily 4:
✡ daily 5:
✡ daily 6:
✡ daily 7:
✡ daily 8:
✡ daily 9:
✡ daily 10:
✡ daily 11:
✡ daily 12:
✡ daily 13:
✡ daily 14:
✡ daily 15:
✡ daily 16:
✡ daily 17:
✡ daily 18:
✡ daily 19:
✡ daily 20:
✡ daily 21:
✡ daily 22:
✡ daily 23:
✡ daily 24:
✡ daily 25:
✡ daily 26:
✡ daily 27:
✡ daily 28:
✡ daily 29:
✡ daily 30:
✡ daily 31:

weeklies!
✡ weekly 1:
✡ weekly 2:
✡ weekly 3:
✡ weekly 4:

cabin assignments!

random other writing!

Last edited by Deedee8 (Nov. 2, 2022 03:59:24)

cedar/chaya/emry/shadow/rain
xe/it/he/they/fae/all neos/anything except for she/her
jewish, queer, and neurodivergent <3

gooseful
Scratcher
100+ posts

Goose's Scroll

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

hey there! I'm Goose and I'm co-leading Adventure. this post will contain all my writing for this session! <3

╔══ ≪ ° dailies ° ≫ ══╗

daily 1 : here
daily 2 : here
daily 3 : here
daily 4 : here
daily 5 : here
daily 6 : here
daily 7 : three-word-stories
daily 8 : here
daily 9 : here
daily 10 : here
daily 11 : letter to myself
daily 12 : cabin wars
daily 13 : here
daily 14 : here
daily 15 : get-to-know-someone
daily 16 : here
daily 17 : bread poem
daily 18 : critique!
daily 19 : here
daily 20 : here
daily 21 : here
daily 22 : here
daily 23 : here
daily 24 : here
daily 25 : here
daily 26 : here
daily 27 : here
daily 28 : here
daily 29 : here
daily 30 : here

╔══ ≪ ° weeklies ° ≫ ══╗

weekly 1: here
weekly 2 : here
weekly 3 : here
weekly 4 : here

╔══ ≪ ° other ° ≫ ══╗

writing comp : here
word wars : here
critique : here
thank you notes : here

Last edited by gooseful (Nov. 24, 2022 07:06:01)

Fr00ggy
Scratcher
36 posts

Last edited by Fr00ggy (Nov. 2, 2022 07:25:13)

it's rose here!
- greek fwc!!
- pixel sac!!
- modern mystery, camp picturesque!!
- ur local writer, reader, and inbetweener
- obsessed with the arts
- stan mangoes! *nom* <3
DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why are people saying “claimed” or “claiming”?

Mod's Protogen Maker v2 released. I will update it when I will update it
Ataraxea
Scratcher
100+ posts

Daily 2
332 Words

Obligation vs Necessity, A Comment on SWC Habits

It’s that time of the year again, the time for SWC. However, while we all love the competition, it’s important to take care of yourself. To gain points for your cabin, you may feel obligated to complete as many dailies and weeklies as possible. I understand how you feel, this is what I did in a different camp, but know this, you are not obligated to do anything. Instead, you should focus on your necessities. Real life. Reality. Don’t stay up incredibly late just because you “have to” finish a daily or weekly. It’s not necessary, sleep is. Remember, SWC is not more important than real life and you should not treat it like it is.
SWC is a place to have fun, meet new people, and make friends, but it shouldn’t be a place where we stress to complete each given task. If you’re feeling unmotivated and don’t know what to write, take a break! Don’t force yourself to write, you can force yourself into a deeper hole.
You shouldn’t be stressing out over SWC. If you ever feel like you are, take a step back and ask yourself questions. There’s no need to be overwhelmed by schoolwork and SWC, or stay up until four in the morning trying to get that weekly in.
You are not obligated to do anything. If you need a break, take one! Don’t be afraid to miss a daily or weekly because real life has other plans, it’s alright. Remember, have fun!

Author’s Note:

I’m not trying to attack anyone (it kind of sounds like I am though-), but I noticed that some people do try to complete every single daily and weekly, and once they’re on a roll, they feel like they have to do it. I’ve been there. In a different camp, I finished every task that was given to me. It was incredibly unhealthy. So, please, take care of yourselves and have fun. <33

Last edited by Ataraxea (Nov. 2, 2022 11:25:44)

❛ 面包 ❜
ᴀᴜʀᴇʟɪᴀ/ᴀᴛᴀʀᴀ ○ sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ ○ ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ/ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ
-cherriblossoms-
Scratcher
100+ posts

your eyelids open slowly, and you feel your cheek cushioned against something soft. you force yourself awake, and as everything comes into focus
you see it’s a pink, fluffy beanbag. looking around the room, you see that there is an incredibly messy desk and next to it a waste paper basket filled to the brim. there is a steaming mug of hot chocolate with perfect whipped cream and mini marshmallows by a vase of pale pink cala lilies. suddenly, a red velvet hard bound notebook catches your eye. you dart your head from side to side, and take a quick peek inside…

✐ hiya, i’m rose! i’m a script camper, mango addict, and i use she/her pronouns,
#SCRIPT FTWWWWW
⊱ ─────────────── { « ʚ ✯ ɞ » } ─────────────── ⊰
dailies
✯ Nov 1st
✯ Nov 2nd
⊱ ─────────────── { « ʚ ✯ ɞ » } ─────────────── ⊰

Last edited by -cherriblossoms- (Nov. 2, 2022 17:58:40)

❀ Rose ♥ catholic ♥ sleep deprived bookworm ♥ amateur writer ♥
-Galatic_Planet-
Scratcher
55 posts

Kate's Library

Salutations! I'm Kate or Gala (She/her) and this is my 2nd SWC session! I enjoy writing, drawing, rollerblading, horseback riding, and spending time outside. I'm really excited for this session and I hope to be friends! (37 words)

Words: 17373/10,000

Main Cabin Dailies
Nov. 1 - Introduction (99 words)
Nov. 2 - SWC Article (318 words)
Nov. 3 - Object Smoothie (317 words)
Nov. 4 - Google Translate Song Story (235 words)
Nov. 5 - Message in a bottle (350 words)
Nov. 6 - Flower Meaning Story (568 words)
Nov. 7- 3 word stories- MC comments
Nov. 8- (Bi-Daily) Flash Writing- N/A
Nov. 9- (Bi-Daily) Flash Writing- N/A
Nov. 10- Constellation backstories- N/A
Nov. 11- Letter to future self- done (327 words)
Nov. 12- Cabin Wars!! (1000 and something words)
Nov. 13- (Bi-Daily) SWC Fan Fic- N/A
Nov. 14- (Bi daily) SWC Fan Fic- N/A
Nov. 15- No daily! It was to rest :^
Nov. 16- Color writing 241 words
Nov. 17- Bread poem 202 words
Nov. 18- Critiques- N/A
Nov. 19- Symbolism 423 words
Nov. 20- Roleplay Day! (225 words)
Nov. 21- Writing Dares
Nov. 22- Write 300 words to any writing this (420 words)
Nov. 23- Book Descriptions- Commented! (104 words)
Nov. 24- Once upon a picture 405 words
Nov. 25- CABIN WARS Most of the words I wrote are weekly words but I wrote 1861 words of not daily
Nov. 26- Documenting Little things in life 158 words
Nov. 27
Nov. 28
Nov. 29
Nov. 30

In-Cabin Things- Fan-Fi
In-Cabin Intro- 23 words

Weeklies
#1- WIP- didn’t submit in time T^T (1555 words tho)
#2-WIP
#3-- somehow I actually finished this one (669 words)
#4-ABWC (4075 words)

Word Wars
Nov. 7- Won- 84 words
Nov. 12- Won- 152 words

Misc.
Intro Above on this post- 37 words
Rant Thing- 440 words
School Essay- 1116 words
English Assignment- 180 words
Other schoolwork- 946 words
More ranting- 102 words
Cabin wars story- 200 words
Random Haikus- 62 words
Letter- 123 words
More journaling- 425 words
ELA homework- 134 words
Spanish work- 171 words
Compilation of Journey Entries- 919 words
Random Story I wrote- 127 words

Last edited by -Galatic_Planet- (Nov. 29, 2022 23:38:09)

Howdy do!
Wishingdeer
Scratcher
100+ posts

~♥︎~ Ash’s Writing ~♥︎~

Word Goal: 30k

~Intro

•˖*✿ Table of Contents ✿•˖*

>Main Cabin Dailies<
~1 Introduction
~2 N/A
~3 N/A
~4 N/A
~5 Message in a Bottle
~6 Flower Meanings
~7 N/A
~8-9 Flash Fiction Bi-daily

~10 N/A
~11
~12
~13
~14
~15
~16
~17
~18
~19
~20
~21
~22
~23
~24
~25
~26
~27
~28
~29
~30
~31

>Weeklies<
~1
~2
~3
~4

>Writing Competition<

>In-Cabin Activities<
~11 Five Word Friday
>Miscellaneous<

Last edited by Wishingdeer (Nov. 11, 2022 01:32:56)

Hi there! I’m Ash, aka Wish. She/Her.
My door is always open, so if you ever want to chat or rp, feel free to come visit!
Some things I enjoy: Reading, writing, Kotlc, bowling, birding, and did I mention Kotlc? Okay, yeah, I’m obsessed xD
If you respond to one of my forum posts and I don't see it, feel free to let me know on my profile
☮️ Peace Out ☮️
~Wishingdeer
ButterflyWings22
Scratcher
100+ posts

Riley’s Writing Room

the small, secluded, yet cute, room in the basement

Note: not all this information may be accurate and/or up-to-date

✎ info

↳ name & prns.- riley, they/she
↳ cabin.- fantasy
↳ total words.- 24,328*/12,000
↳ total gears.- 115
↳ rank.- proficient
↳ total badges.- 5
✎ dailies

↳ day 1.- 88 words
↳ day 2.- 206 words
↳ day 3.- 324 words
↳ day 4.- 217 words
↳ day 5.- 465 words
↳ day 6.- 418 words
↳ day 7.- n/a
↳ day 8 & 9.- 400 words
↳ day 11.- 287 words
↳ day 12.- n/a
↳ day 15.- n/a
↳ day 16.- 397 words
↳ day 18.- 164 words
↳ day 22.- 59 words
↳ day 26.- n/a
↳ day 29 & 30.- thank you’s <3 wip
✎ weeklies

↳ week 1.- 1,717 words
↳ week 3.- 277 words
↳ week 4.- 2,827 words
✎ word war proofs

won - 134 words
✎ writing competition entry

1364 words
✎ other

1250 words
763 words
323 words

Great job, everyone! <3 Goodbye SWC…
—Riley

#FantasyFTW

*if you add the words from this page up, you won’t get this number. But this includes schoolwork and things like that as well, things that I can’t link here :’)

Last edited by ButterflyWings22 (Dec. 1, 2022 21:40:34)

Piper_Camps
Scratcher
500+ posts

⊱ ─────────────── { « ʚ ✎ ɞ » } ─────────────── ⊰
Piper’s Library

You walk into the library and breathe in the scent of new books. It's wonderful. You smile at some people as you quietly make your way to your usual spot in the corner. When you get there you notice a new book sitting on your usual table… It doesn't look like anyone else is sitting there, or that the book has been claimed, and so you take a seat at the desk, placing your bag by your feet. You take the hardcover book in you hands and look over the beautiful purple and blue cover before, surrounded by the library's comforting silence, opening it and looking into its contents…
➳ Information/Stats

↬ Name ~ Piper
↬ Pronouns ~ She/Her
↬ Cabin ~ Script (ScriptFTW!!!!)
↬ Word Goal ~ 8,995 out of 20,000 Words
➳Main Cabin Tasks

Dailies (3 completed)
November 1st // About Me // 1,169 // 0
November 2nd // What Do People Like Most About SWC? // 573 // 100
November 3rd // Cell Phone Smoothie // 456 // 400
↬ November 7th // 3 Word Stories // 81 // 0
↬ November 8th // Title // Words // Points
↬ November 9th // Title // Words // Points
↬ November 10th // Title // Words // Points
↬ November 11th // Title // Words // Points
↬ November 12th // Title // Words // Points
↬ November 13th // Title // Words // Points
↬ November 14th // Title // Words // Points
↬ November 15th // Title // Words // Points
↬ November 16th // Title // Words // Points
↬ November 17th // Title // Words // Points
↬ November 18th // Title // Words // Points
↬ November 19th // Title // Words // Points
↬ November 20th // Title // Words // Points
↬ November 21st // Title // Words // Points
↬ November 22nd // Title // Words // Points
↬ November 23rd // Title // Words // Points
↬ November 24th // Title // Words // Points
↬ November 25th // Title // Words // Points
↬ November 26th // Title // Words // Points
↬ November 27th // Title // Words // Points
↬ November 28th // Title // Words // Points
↬ November 29th // Title // Words // Points
↬ November 30th // Title // Words // Points

Weeklies
↬ Weekly 1 // Letters to Cabins // 2,293 // 1,000 //
Letters

↬ Weekly 2 // Theme // total words // points //
⇢ Part 1 //
⇢ Part 2 //
⇢ Part 3 //
⇢ Part 4 //

↬ Weekly 3 // Theme // total words // points //
⇢ Part 1 //
⇢ Part 2 //
⇢ Part 3 //

↬ Weekly 4 // Theme // total words // points //
⇢ Part 1 // Title of writing // words //
⇢ Part 2 // Title of writing // words //
→ Other Tasks

Word Wars
↬ 11/17 // Lio // Won // Proof // 358 // 100

Writing Competition Entries
↬ Fanfiction Entry // Title // Words // Points
↬ Original Entry // Title // Words // Points

Activities outside SWC
↬ Hunger Games Fanfiction // The 25th Hunger Games // 1,145 words
↬ Rping // Newsies RP & Secret Gardens Warrior RP // 588 words

Last edited by Piper_Camps (Nov. 9, 2022 18:59:54)

Piper ➸ She/Her ➸ Avid Reader/Writer ➸ Theatre Kid ➸ Ravenclaw

PhonyOOOPS
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yoooo lets go

I MADE MY TABLE OF CONTENTS

ᴠᴀʟ'ꜱ ᴠɪɴᴛᴀɢᴇ ᴠᴀᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Last edited by PhonyOOOPS (Nov. 7, 2022 15:33:00)

ʜɪ! ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪꜱ ᴘʜᴏɴʏᴏᴏᴏᴘꜱ, oʀ ᴠᴀʟ! | ꜱʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ ~ ʟɪʙʀᴀ | ʜᴘ, ᴡᴏꜰ, ᴘᴊᴏ (ʀʀ), ᴡᴄ, ᴛɪᴛᴀɴɪᴄ, ᴛʀᴏɴ, ᴛᴏʜ
flower
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴍᴀʟʟ ꜱɪᴍ ᴜꜱᴇʀ! ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴘᴏᴘ, ꜱꜱ, ᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴍ! ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ꜱʜᴏᴘ, ᴀᴛ ɪᴛꜱ ꜰɪɴᴇꜱᴛ.

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴄᴏ-ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ꜰᴀɴᴛᴀꜱʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴜʟʏ '23 ꜱᴡᴄ! ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ!
ɢᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍʏ ᴊᴜʟʏ ‘23 ᴍᴇɢᴀᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ! (ᴡʜʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ? ɪ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ! ᴡʜʏ ɴᴏᴛ!)
ɪ ɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴠᴀʟ'ꜱ ᴠɪɴᴛᴀɢᴇ ᴠᴀᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ! ɴᴏᴠ '22 (ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ) , ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ '23 (ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ) , ᴊᴜʟʏ '23 (ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ)

ᴀʟꜱᴏ, ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇꜱʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴇᴇʀɪᴇ ᴘᴜᴢᴢʟᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘᴇꜱ, ɴᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ-ꜱᴏʟᴠɪɴɢ ꜱᴋɪʟʟꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴀᴛᴏʀ? ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇɴ, ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴀᴛᴏʀ, ᴀɴ ᴇᴇʀɪᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇꜱʜᴏᴡ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ ¹ˢᵗ, ²⁰²⁴! ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ ꜱɪɢɴᴜᴘꜱ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴇᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ, ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ! ! ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴘᴀᴜꜱᴇᴅ !
-rosybliss-
Scratcher
37 posts

-+-+-+-+–+-+-+-+–+-+-+-+–+-+-+-+-
-Tyler's Temple-
Running as fast as you can, you duck behind a rock, trying to hide from the giant golden beast chasing you. It looks around for a minute, and you worry that this is it. But it eventually turns away, running in the opposite direction after looking at something you can't quite make out. You slowly emerge from the rock, looking at your surroundings. You spot an ancient temple made out of bricks, so large that you wonder how you missed it before. Your brain tells you curiosity killed the cat, but you wander in anyway, wondering why the beast ran away at the sight of it.
The Chamber of Dailies
As you walk into the temple, you find yourself in a massive room made out of tan bricks. The walls are filled to the brim with shelves, and those are filled to the brim with pieces of paper. Glancing around, your eyes land on a rusty wooden sign that reads “The Chamber of Dailies.”
1. Introduction Daily
2. (Skipped)
3. https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/638246/?page=13#post-6716693
The Weekly Cavern
Moving past the Chamber of Dailies, you open a door and find yourself in a room similar to the last, but this one has a key difference. Instead of bookshelves coating every single wall, there are four golden pedestals, each in one corner of the room. Each pedestal contains a large book, and a metal sign hangs over them, reading, “The Weekly Cavern.”
1. https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/638246/?page=11#post-6715402
The Competition Treasure
You've been in the temple for a while, searching far and wide for more rooms to discover. Finally, you hit what appears to be the center of the temple. A small, golden-brick room with a large treasure chest in the center of it. Intrigued, you walk towards the chest and pull it open. A leather-bound book is inside, with the title printed in large letters. It reads “The Competition Treasure.”
Miscellaneous Booby Traps
After walking through the temple for quite some time, you come across a small, dimly-lit room. It looks way different from the other grand rooms, which throws you a bit off guard. However you walk in and… immediately fall through the floor. You've just been booby-trapped!

Last edited by -rosybliss- (Nov. 3, 2022 21:27:33)

zytus
Scratcher
14 posts

you open your eyes and find yourself laying against the roots of an enormous tree. trees of varying colors surround the clearing of soft green grass that you sit in. a golden leaf drifts down towards you, and you reach out to grab it. as your fingers come into contact with the shining leaf, it crumbles like ash from the place you touched. small golden flecks flutter down to the ground, covering your untied sneakers.

you tilt your head curiously and wait a moment. and then another. and finally, as nothing happens, you look around and find that the trees have transformed into a library – the books are decorated in the prettiest of flowers and you're almost terrified of ruining it. nevertheless, you stand up and wander around. eventually, you reach out to gently grasp a book curiously, wondering exactly what had drawn you towards it. slowly, you flip to the first page and read the sole words in the middle of the white expanse.
poetry ftw!
226/12k words

table of contents.
↳ dailies;
↳ weeklies;
↳ word wars;
↳ cabin war writing;
↳ misc;

dailies.
date - words - link

nov 2 - 226 words - add later
date - words - link
date - words - link

weeklies.
weekly 1.
text!

weekly 2.
text!

weekly 3.
text!

weekly 4.
text!

word wars.
date - person (cabin) - w/l? - stipulations - link

cabin war writing.
text

misc.
text

Last edited by zytus (Nov. 8, 2022 15:36:08)

♡ “ so don’t say that you've given up on reality, okay? ”
zodiacdog
Scratcher
77 posts

Last edited by zodiacdog (Oct. 31, 2022 23:28:20)