Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]
seg-leinad
Scratcher
100+ posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

seg-leinad wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

seg-leinad wrote:

Emmm, I finished Eason's Pixel Art Shop's review. 78ch3, what do you think of it? By the way, the review order was to create a guitar in pixel art and they did this.
-snip-
Good job, you're free to post it.
Posted! Can I review The Potato Shop?

And you should remove Astro's PFP World, the shop closed…
Good point.

I'm not sure, Luigi already has a review order up since they just reopened. I'm gonna purge shops with no posts from the owner in the last month.
Hey, I am fine with that, because my shop The PFP House! needs to be removed
I'm sure 78ch3 will remove your store whenever they see this but, what were you referring to when you said I am fine with that?
They probably meant that their shop should be removed.

Ah, and as The Potato Shop already has a review order posted, can I review Hoots Shop?

Last edited by seg-leinad (Nov. 1, 2023 09:06:11)

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

-snip-

Go ahead. I don't know if they've gotten a review order, so you should probably do that.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

seg-leinad wrote:

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

seg-leinad wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

seg-leinad wrote:

Emmm, I finished Eason's Pixel Art Shop's review. 78ch3, what do you think of it? By the way, the review order was to create a guitar in pixel art and they did this.
-snip-

Good point.

I'm not sure, Luigi already has a review order up since they just reopened. I'm gonna purge shops with no posts from the owner in the last month.
I'm sure 78ch3 will remove your store whenever they see this but, what were you referring to when you said I am fine with that?

Ah, and as The Potato Shop already has a review order posted, can I review Hoots Shop?
Yeah, 78ch3, can you remove my shop please?

Sorry, can't think of anything.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jboys846 wrote:

-snip-
Stop. Quoting. Giant. Quote Chains.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

jboys846 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

-snip-
Stop. Quoting. Giant. Quote Chains.
haha you can't control me haha
o and can you scrub me from the leaderboard

Sorry, can't think of anything.
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3, are there any shops that I can review? Also add my name to the staff list ;=;

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

78ch3, are there any shops that I can review?
The 3D and Vocal Shop hasn't gotten any reviews yet.

cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

cs4233117 wrote:

78ch3, are there any shops that I can review?
The 3D and Vocal Shop hasn't gotten any reviews yet.
Alr.

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

At what rate does this federation review?
EDIT: Oh wait, I just saw that the previous post was about my shop getting a review LOL, sorry about that…

Last edited by ilovestories (Nov. 3, 2023 14:54:42)

DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO
Scratcher
500+ posts

hello, could you recommend me a good store to make the bbcode for my store?

seg-leinad
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hoots Shop finished my review order. What do you think of this review, 78ch3? BY the way, I asked for a penguin (on an iceberg) PFP, and they did this.
Hello! seg-leinad of the SSRF with your monthly review!

Quality: 11/20
Speed: 19/20
Kindness: 14/20
Activity: 11/20
Style: 13/20

Rating: C+ (68/100)

Tips: Your shop is a good option if you want to get decent art, code or BBCode in a short period of time. That's your main pro: your speed. My order was completed very quickly (below 6 hours), but the quality was definitely not the best. I was provided with two versions of my order, made by two differnt employees (one was better than the other, and I was slightly disappointed by one of them). This is a good thing, but it highlights the fact that theses two employees did not coordinate very well, saying who was taking the order. Kindness was OK, just some posts were slightly sharp (no please, no thank you). It is also clear that the shop workers, even though they're 9 people, do not all work fully the shop (two of them complete about 80% of the orders in the shop). Finally, the shop's style is decent, but BBCode is sometimes overwhelming (about 40% of the homepage is written with big text).

In my opinion, the shop owner should try to improve (and encourage other staff to improve) the quality of the shop's orders, while increasing slightly the time they take (e.g. An order which is completed in 24 hours is usually twice as good as one completed in 12 hours, but the customer usually doesn't mind that extra time). They should also try to run activity checks, making sure all the shop staff are fully active. Finally, the shop's BBCode should be redesigned, reducing the amount of big text in the homepage, and focusing on neatness.

Last edited by seg-leinad (Nov. 4, 2023 11:02:12)

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

seg-leinad wrote:

(#1072)
Hoots Shop finished my review order. What do you think of this review, 78ch3? BY the way, I asked for a penguin (on an iceberg) PFP, and they did this.

Tips: Your shop is a good option if you want to get decent art, code or BBCode in a short period of time. That's your main pro: your speed. My order was completed very quickly (below 6 hours), but the quality was definitely not the best. I was provided with two versions of my order, made by two differnt employees (one was better than the other, and I was slightly disappointed by one of them). This is a good thing, but it highlights the fact that theses two employees did not coordinate very well, saying who was taking the order. Kindness was OK, just some posts were slightly sharp (no please, no thank you). It is also clear that the shop workers, even though they're 9 people, do not all work fully the shop (two of them complete about 80% of the orders in the shop). Finally, the shop's style is decent, but BBCode is sometimes overwhelming (about 40% of the homepage is written with big text).

In my opinion, the shop owner should try to improve (and encourage other staff to improve) the quality of the shop's orders, while increasing slightly the time they take (e.g. An order which is completed in 24 hours is usually twice as good as one completed in 12 hours, but the customer usually doesn't mind that extra time). They should also try to run activity checks, making sure all the shop staff are fully active. Finally, the shop's BBCode should be redesigned, reducing the amount of big text in the homepage, and focusing on neatness.
Go ahead

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

seg-leinad
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

seg-leinad wrote:

(#1072)

Go ahead
ok
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

At what rate does this federation review?
EDIT: Oh wait, I just saw that the previous post was about my shop getting a review LOL, sorry about that…
Ha, I was a bit lazy, but I just sent the review order on your shop.

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bupm

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jboys846 wrote:

seg-leinad wrote:

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

seg-leinad wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

seg-leinad wrote:

-snip-

Good point.

Yeah, 78ch3, can you remove my shop please?
no i wanna rate let me rate ok i will rate any shop

can somebody give me something to put in my signature
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]