Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]
Vract0
Scratcher
100+ posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

v_v

Hmm… Gibberish you see, I think not, a code it is…

If you need help… Click this. Highlight some of the text and press
(((ctrl) + (shift)) + (down)
arrow key to scroll down.

-….- .-.-.- / .-.-.- -….- / -….- / -….- -….- -….- / -….- .-.-.- .-.-.- -….- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- / -….- .-.-.- -….- .-.-.- / .-.-.- -….- / -….- -….- -….- / -..-. / .-.-.- -….- -….- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / -….- -….- -….- / -….- .-.-.- / .-.-.- / -….- / .-.-.- .-.-.- / -….- .-.-.- -….- .-.-.- / -..-. / .-.-.- -….- / .-.-.- -….- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- -….- -….- .-.-.- / .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- -….- / -….- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.-.- / -….-

atleD racsO )ecaps( eeknaY racsO mrofinU )ecaps( oliK rebmevoN racsO yeksihW )ecaps( yeksihW letoH aflA ognaT )ecaps( oemoR racsO ognaT ruoF neveS )ecaps( aidnI arreiS ?

Tango Hotel India Sierra (space) India Sierra (space) November Oscar Tango (space) India Mike Papa Oscar Romeo Tango Alfa November Tango Stop

x D66 J@F 4C24<65 E96 4@56] v@@5 ;@3 J@F?8 @?6] iX r@>>6?E Q*@52Q @? >J AC@7:=6]

Have a nice day

Execute Magical Disappearance :: #000080

Me when I get 20 views on a project.

chameleoncool
Scratcher
57 posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

Join form:
Username: @chameleoncool
Activity: 7/10, will be more active after 6th of October.
Forum posts: 43
Account age: 1 year and 7 months.
Work examples (projects): (I'm going to put a review that I did that is not in a project because I think this is more related to work examples than my other projects, which are mostly art projects) The review I did is here for the studio Art Battles: Day VS Night.
Shops worked at: The Thunder Shoppe, The Scratch Century Shop, and The Tiger Shoppe.
Following this topic?: Yes
Did you read the T&C?: Yes.
Other: I would like to be part of the review team that reviews shops monthly if that's ok, and eggs are 100% genuinely my favourite food. (If you need more links to my other projects, I would be happy to give them to you.)

Last edited by chameleoncool (Sept. 19, 2020 10:43:17)

Highlight this sentence, hold shift, and hold the down arrow to see the rest of my signature.

Join the Hamilton Fan Club!

Visit my alt profile!

Hello!

Wow you are very dedicated!

STOP. I DEMAND YOU TO STOP SCROLLING.

PLEASE. For your own good, STOP.

Extreme Dedication. WOW.

You really should stop. ReAlLy.

If you made it all the way down here, comment ‘Floating chameleons are everywhere.’ on my profile.
Awsomedogz569
Scratcher
100+ posts

Excuse me, but what is a federation? Thanks!

My free trial on imageshack ends in four days :'(
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

chameleoncool wrote:

Join form:
Work examples (projects): (I'm going to put a review that I did that is not in a project because I think this is more related to work examples than my other projects, which are mostly art projects) The review I did is here for the studio Art Battles: Day VS Night.
Shops worked at: The Thunder Shoppe, The Scratch Century Shop, and The Tiger Shoppe.
Other: I would like to be part of the review team that reviews shops monthly if that's ok, and eggs are 100% genuinely my favourite food. (If you need more links to my other projects, I would be happy to give them to you.)
Accepted!

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
andyman11
Scratcher
100+ posts

I can tell the logo was made in canva…..

Hi, I'm @andyman11

I used to use scratch, I don't much anymore.
Please no scratchblocks spam. Except scratch-blocks spam – test the limits of the editor but don't spam the forums.
© Copyright nobody, feel free to steal this style of description for your own.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vract0 wrote:

v_v

andyman11 wrote:

Please avoid offtopic posts.

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

chameleoncool wrote:

Join form:
Accepted!
Rejected. They do not meet some staff requirements.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Vract0 wrote:

v_v

andyman11 wrote:

Please avoid offtopic posts.

chameleoncool wrote:

Join form:
Accepted!
Rejected. They do not meet some staff requirements.
oh wait, where are the staff requirements? I looked everywhere for them…

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

chameleoncool
Scratcher
57 posts

I just saw them they're here. I have to have 500+ Forum posts to join which I don't have.

Highlight this sentence, hold shift, and hold the down arrow to see the rest of my signature.

Join the Hamilton Fan Club!

Visit my alt profile!

Hello!

Wow you are very dedicated!

STOP. I DEMAND YOU TO STOP SCROLLING.

PLEASE. For your own good, STOP.

Extreme Dedication. WOW.

You really should stop. ReAlLy.

If you made it all the way down here, comment ‘Floating chameleons are everywhere.’ on my profile.
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

chameleoncool wrote:

I just saw them they're here. I have to have 500+ Forum posts to join which I don't have.
oh right, why couldn't I see them lol, I need to wear my glasses more often (((((:

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

Request For Annual Leave:
Username: Luigis_Mansioner
Duration: 1 week
Reason: School Holidays
Other: I am not as active lately so i will need a break until i get back and will get back to work ASAP

I've been inactive on scratch for so long that I'm just gonna start fresh.
The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

Request For Annual Leave:
Username: Luigis_Mansioner
Duration: 1 week
Reason: School Holidays
Other: I am not as active lately so i will need a break until i get back and will get back to work ASAP
Uh, sure.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SoMeBoDy ApPlY tHeIr ShOp AlReAdY

NatKingCoder
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

I will apply mine. What is the form?

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

reece_brown wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

I will apply mine. What is the form?
It’s in the most obvious place ever, the front page.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]