Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

Bump

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

78ch3 wrote:

dinoshark123best wrote:

just to let you know i’m the owner of the scratch mall and i will send the shop application in my free time, sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks for letting me know, I apologise for any spam. Make sure you are following the topic so that you don’t miss any updates.
yes i am following and also, sorry i don’t think it was spam but my workers are overprotective! thank you very much for resending this though, i will get to you in free time, or ask manager or something to fill out form. i will probably do it myself though!

Hey there! it’s me dinoshark! I am a youtuber! DinoScratch is my Scratch channel! My gaming is DinoGodPlayZ! i have my own shop to! it’s called the scratch mall. please Vote.
PFP by the PFP shop.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
glitterspring1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Join form:
Shop name: The Glowing Gem Shop
Shop banner (link only): https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/301/k9b3nb.png
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/437969/
Shop owner: Me
Permission from owner (if not owner): I give myself permission
Members: Me
Date created: September 8th, opened September 12/13
Orders completed: None yet
Description of shop: Aesthetics are our specialty/Aesthetics done as beautiful as a gem/Aesthetics as beautiful as a gem
BBCode for description (if using):
 [color=turquoise]  [/color] 
Other info: bottle

Last edited by glitterspring1 (Sept. 13, 2020 19:16:11)

Glowing Gem Aesthetics | The Cake Shop!
The Cherry Shoppe WIP DONT CLICK HERE

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

glitterspring1 wrote:

Join form:
Shop name: The Glowing Gem Shop
Shop banner (link only): https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/301/k9b3nb.png
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/437969/
Shop owner: Me
Permission from owner (if not owner): I give myself permission
Members: Me
Date created: September 8th, opened September 12/13
Orders completed: None yet
Description of shop: Aesthetics are our specialty/Aesthetics done as beautiful as a gem/Aesthetics as beautiful as a gem
BBCode for description (if using):
 [color=turquoise]  [/color] 
Other info: bottle
Denied for three reasons. Your shop does not meet the 2 week age requirement, you did not properly read the T&C since the codeword is not in a sentence, and the front page clearly states that you shouldn’t be applying shops yet. We are invite only.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bomp. Need staff

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I’m just gonna open this because I can’t be bothered to wait longer.

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

YAY!

I've been inactive on scratch for so long that I'm just gonna start fresh.
The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

YAY!
KEEP CONVERSATION IN THE STUDIO
(Found in the directory on the first post)

Last edited by 78ch3 (Sept. 15, 2020 23:24:30)

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

Join form:
Shop name: DJ kit shop
Shop banner (link only):none
Shop link:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/433821/
Shop owner:Me
Permission from owner (if not owner):Me
Members:None
Date created:Aug,23rd,2020
Orders completed:None
Description of shop:We make custom DJ kit sprites.
BBCode for description (if using):BB what?
Other info:I need staff and people to order.I need grape
Join form:
Shop name: Project reviewers
Shop banner (link only): none
Shop link:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/437498/
Members: 2, Me and MaccasWAM2, i have asked rossboss09 and 78ch3 to join and have not recieved anything yet.
Date created:Sep.,6,2020
Description of shop:We check projects for bugs and try and fix them or help fix them.
BBCode for description (if using): none, idk what bbcode is.
Other info: I need help, workers and employees.I need grape

Last edited by Luigis_Mansioner (Sept. 16, 2020 00:15:07)

The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

Join form:
Join form:
Members: 2, Me and MaccasWAM2, i have asked rossboss09 and 78ch3 to join and have not recieved anything yet.
Description of shop:We check projects for bugs and try and fix them or help fix them.
Accepted both. Also, I’m not able to join. I’m not a dj person

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

Join form:
Join form:
Accepted both. Also, I’m not able to join. I’m not a dj person
i meant for the second one and that is ok.

The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

when will my review be ready. Please give a ruff estimate, and is my job to collect info on other shops even if they have not applied yet?

The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

when will my review be ready. Please give a ruff estimate, and is my job to collect info on other shops even if they have not applied yet?
Eventually, we need more staff.
Also, please ask questions in the studio. You may collect info now, but only about shops that have not joined.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

amiable_dolphin
Scratcher
500+ posts

Do you do studio reviews?

#POETRY FTWWW

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

amiable_dolphin wrote:

Do you do studio reviews?
We do not review studios and will never do so in the future
(also im doing this on PS4 so.._)

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]