Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

Bump

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

78ch3 wrote:

Bump
And again.
Kinda hoping the bigger shops will join.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Bump
And again.
aNd AgAiN

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Bump
And again.
aNd AgAiN
Yet again.
WHEN will a big shop join

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Bump
And again.
aNd AgAiN
Yet again.
I can join with one of my shops if you want

I've been inactive on scratch for so long that I'm just gonna start fresh.
The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Bump
And again.
aNd AgAiN
Yet again.
Or
Maybe
Invite
A
Shop
With
Dat
Form
On
The
Staff
Page

Last edited by 78ch3 (Nov. 19, 2020 01:02:51)

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Bump
And again.
aNd AgAiN
Yet again.
Or
Maybe
Invite
A
Shop
With
Dat
Form
On
The
Staff
Page
I am currently going around now with the form.

The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
BusterV45
Scratcher
100+ posts

this topic wrote:

Join form:
Shop name: The life shop
Shop banner (link only):No banner yet!
Shop link:The life shop
Shop owner:BusterV45
Permission from owner (if not owner):I am the owner bro
Members:mysterious-neutron
Date created: 10/25/20
Orders completed: 1
Description of shop:

The life shop wrote:

Established : oct,3,2020

The Life shop

Here's a shop!

Board of Directors
Founder:BusterV45 Created Tropical Waves. Total, complete control over everything.
Executive Officer: 2nd in command. Complete control.
Co-Executive Officer: Takes place of Executive Officer when gone
Chairman: Can fire members. Takes place of Co-Executive Officer when gone.
Vice-Chairman: Can hire members. Takes place of Chairman when gone.

Class A
Chief Manager: Shows skill in all departments. Is leader of all departments.
Chief Artist: Shows great skill in art. Leads artists.
Chief Scripter: Is a highly skilled programmer. Leads scripters.
Chief Reviewer: Can accurately grade a project. Leads reviewers.
Chief Musician: Can create highly advanced songs. Leads composers.
Secretary: Gathers unclaimed orders and helps with the overall well-being of the collab.
Trainer: Trains members in the Academy.
Manager: Manages the collab and becomes manager of the studio.

Class B
Artist(s): Does art.
Scripter(s):mysterious-neutron Does scripting.
Reviewer(s):mysterious-neutron Does reviews.
Musician(s):Makes songs.
Assistant Manager: Helps Manage the collab.
Graduate: Has just passed training.
Recruit: Passed training and works in a department.

Academy (Also Class C)
Trainee: Has to pass training.
Waitee: Is waiting to become a trainee
Special Member: A friend or alt account that you want in Tropical Waves.

What we do:
Banners
Thumbnails
Icons
Art (Vector and Pixel)
Scripting (Scratch and other select languages)
Image Hosting
Reviews

Why You Should Choose Us
We have an experienced active staff who are ready to complete all your needs. (And we also offer high-quality products)

Order Forms

Design and Art Form
Username:
Work you want done: (Ex. Banners, Thumbnails, Icons, and Art)
Description of work:
Colors:
Deadline:
How should we contact you?:
Any more information?:

Scripting Form
Username:
Work you want done: Scripting
Description of work:
Deadline:
Any more information?:
Hosting Form
Username:
Work you want done: Hosting
Image Link (Ex. Canva, Project, Website):
Any more information?:

Review Form
Username:
Work you want done: Review
Link (Ex. Shop, Project, Studio):
Any more information?:
Staff Forms

Staff Application Form
Username:
Preferred pronouns: (Ex. she/her, he/him, they/them)
How active are you: (1-10)
Which of our services can you do? (Ex. Banners, Art, Scripting, Reviews)
Do have any experience in other shops? (If so, which ones and for how long?)
Are you following this thread?
Why should we pick you?
Examples of your work:
BoD Applications Form
Username:
What position you're applying for:
How active are you: (1-10)
Do have any experience in other shops (If so, which ones and for how long?):
Why should we pick you?
Absence Form
Username:
Why you want to go on leave:
How long you'll be away for:
Other Forms

Review Form
Username
What did you think of our work?
Who did the work for you?
Would you order from here again?
In general, how was your experience? (rate 1-10)
What can we do to improve the quality of the product or your overall experience?
Partnership Form
Shop Name:
Shop Link:
Shop Banner URL:
Why do you want to partner with us?:
How would this partnership benefit us?:
What Services do you offer?:

BBCode for description (if using): <—– i do not know what this is
Other info: A shop that likes green

Last edited by BusterV45 (Nov. 22, 2020 00:12:34)

BusterV45
highlight this than ctrl+shift+down to see more.

Ay Shop!
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BusterV45 wrote:

Join form:
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/451204/
Permission from owner (if not owner):
Description of shop: ((added by 78ch3) Snipped. PLEASE do not add entire posts to your application forms!)
General rule of thumb: never add unnecessary BBcode, styling, emoji spam etc. to your application form, with the exception of occasional bold/underline/italics to highlight important information. Also, I had to remove the excessively long staff page you added, which was also unnecessary and should never have been posted. It just clutters the application form.

Aside from that, rejected, you have not properly read the Terms and Conditions. Your shop also does not meet the 3 order completion requirement.

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

BusterV45 wrote:

Join form:
Description of shop: ((added by 78ch3) Snipped. PLEASE do not add entire posts to your application forms!)
General rule of thumb: never add unnecessary BBcode, styling, emoji spam etc. to your application form, with the exception of occasional bold/underline/italics to highlight important information. Also, I had to remove the excessively long staff page you added, which was also unnecessary and should never have been posted. It just clutters the application form.

Aside from that, rejected, you have not properly read the Terms and Conditions. Your shop also does not meet the 3 order completion requirement.
we are never going to get people like this

The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

BusterV45 wrote:

Join form:

Only smaller, less experienced shops are joining, that's why.
Oh, and The Emerald Shop is closing down.

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

BusterV45 wrote:

Join form:

Only smaller, less experienced shops are joining, that's why.
Oh, and The Emerald Shop is closing down.
I sent them a form so we can make little shops big to show how helpful we can be. If we can make a small shop great we will be number 1

The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

I sent them a form so we can make little shops big to show how helpful we can be. If we can make a small shop great we will be number 1
Kinda depends on what we call small, but so far people don't exactly understand our requirements. Might cut some of them.

Last edited by 78ch3 (Nov. 24, 2020 03:37:06)

--Tom
Scratcher
100+ posts

Join form:
Shop name: The Review Shop
Shop banner (link only):Here (I do not have a banner yet)
Shop link: Above
Shop owner: –Tom
Permission from owner (if not owner): I am the owner.LOL
Members: None. I'm new
Date created: 23.11.20
Orders completed: None
Description of shop: We Review Your projects and studios!
Styling for description (if using):
Other info: Pls can I join you?

Welcome to my signature. Unlike a real one, it is longer.
(Not on Scratch much anymore)

There is nothing here. Why are you still here, in the void?
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

--Tom wrote:

Join form:
Shop name: The Review Shop
Shop banner (link only): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/460391/
Shop link: Above
Shop owner: –Tom
Permission from owner (if not owner): I am the owner.LOL
Members: None. I'm new
Date created: 23.11.20
Orders completed: None
Description of shop: We Review Your projects and studios!
Styling for description (if using):
Other info: Pls can I join you?
We will have to wait until you complete 2 orders, just to gauge how well your shop is performing before your first review. However, you will be added to our waitlist soon.

NatKingCoder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Deleted

Last edited by NatKingCoder (Nov. 24, 2020 13:57:48)

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

--Tom
Scratcher
100+ posts

I have now completed 2 orders!

Welcome to my signature. Unlike a real one, it is longer.
(Not on Scratch much anymore)

There is nothing here. Why are you still here, in the void?
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]