Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]
BluHorizon
Scratcher
100+ posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

Shop name: The Coding Hut
Shop owner: BluHorizon
Shop banner (link only): None yet
Link to shop: Here
Description of shop (styling optional): Coding shop that I started just for fun
Members (no.#): 0 so far
Date created: 12/9/23
Orders completed: 0
Have you read the T&Cs? Be honest: Yes
Are you following the federation topic?: Yes
Other info: I like pizza.

Generation IX (9): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Hello! I'm BluHorizon, a boy who likes coding and geometry dash! Check out the Glow Shop! Glow Shop
Give me an internet? http://internetometer.com/give/50134
JC you're welcome I gave you your messages back
when green flag clicked
if <<(Kumquats Invaded?) = (True)>> then
o_o
BluHorizon
Scratcher
100+ posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

ilovestories wrote:

This user has also pretended to be staff on two shops that I know of, probably more, and caused my order on The Everything Shop 2.0 to not be completed. Keep that in mind before hiring them.

He also quoted the “denied” post for joining the staff on one shop and changed it to say “accepted”.
That happened in The Glow Shop one time.

Generation IX (9): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Hello! I'm BluHorizon, a boy who likes coding and geometry dash! Check out the Glow Shop! Glow Shop
when green flag clicked
o_o
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BluHorizon wrote:

(#1101)
This also doesn't meet the minimum requirements (must be over 7 days old and have 2 or more orders completed)

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
BluHorizon
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

BluHorizon wrote:

(#1101)
This also doesn't meet the minimum requirements (must be over 7 days old and have 2 or more orders completed)
Ok, noted

when green flag clicked
o_o
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

(DISCLAIMER: I've now reached two orders and it's now a week old)
Shop name: The Everything Emporium
Shop owner: pompom454
Shop banner (link only): https://u.cubeupload.com/pompom454/VerykoolbannerPNGwit.png
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/727952/
Description of shop (styling optional): The Everything Emporium has everything (and everything) you need! Like SRB2 colors or PFPs!
Members (no.#): 2
Date created: 12/5/2023
Orders completed: 2
Have you read the T&Cs? Be honest: Yes.
Are you following the federation topic?: Yes.
Other info: "Hey Tails, wanna go out for pizza hot dogs?" - Sonic

Social Experiment Generation 3: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pompom454 wrote:

(#1106)
(DISCLAIMER: I've now reached two orders and it's now a week old)
Shop name: The Everything Emporium
Shop owner: pompom454
Shop banner (link only): https://u.cubeupload.com/pompom454/VerykoolbannerPNGwit.png
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/727952/
Description of shop (styling optional): The Everything Emporium has everything (and everything) you need! Like SRB2 colors or PFPs!
Members (no.#): 2
Date created: 12/5/2023
Other info: "Hey Tails, wanna go out for pizza hot dogs?" - Sonic
Yeah alr u good.

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Please remove the 3D & Vocal Shop. It's closed.

jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hello, can you please remove the pfp house from the leaderboard, it really bugs me and the shop is now closed.

Sorry, can't think of anything.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Both dealt with

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bupm

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop name: THE MOCKUP MARKET
Shop owner: ilovestories
Shop banner (link only): https://u.cubeupload.com/pompom454/MockupMarketBanner.png
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/729279/
Description of shop (styling optional):
[color=#ababab][big][b]The Mockup Market[/b][/big]
[I]"How would it look in Scratch?"[/I][/color]
Members (no.#): 1 (the owner)
Date created: December 11, 2023
Other info: I had pizza for dinner last night!

pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

Nice.

Social Experiment Generation 3: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio.

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pompom454 wrote:

ilovestories wrote:

Nice.
Homemade pizza. I just had some of the leftovers for lunch, like, 5 minutes ago.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

Shop name: THE MOCKUP MARKET
Shop owner: ilovestories
Shop banner (link only): https://u.cubeupload.com/pompom454/MockupMarketBanner.png
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/729279/
Description of shop (styling optional):
[color=#ababab][big][b]The Mockup Market[/b][/big]
[I]"How would it look in Scratch?"[/I][/color]
Members (no.#): 1 (the owner)
Date created: December 11, 2023
Will add soon
(Also please stay on topic)

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Will add soon
The “pizza for dinner last night” is to include the codeword.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Will add soon
The “pizza for dinner last night” is to include the codeword.
I'm referring to the two posts that followed your application

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

I'm referring to the two posts that followed your application
Sorry.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]