Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

no i wanna rate let me rate ok i will rate any shop
Please refrain from quoting big quote chains; especially when your post doesn't contribute to the conversation. Also we (as in the SSRF) doesn't just allow people to review shops. There is a form you need to fill out, found here.. Also seeing how you're new to Scratch and the forums here; I'd suggest to read these posts on introductions to the Scratch forums, and forum etiquette.

Forum Guide for New Scratchers
Forum Terminology, Etiquette, and Conventions

edit: accidental king

Last edited by cs4233117 (Nov. 10, 2023 04:30:41)

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

Bump

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

no i wanna rate let me rate ok i will rate any shop
Please refrain from quoting big quote chains; especially when your post doesn't contribute to the conversation. Also we (as in the SSRF) doesn't just allow people to review shops. There is a form you need to fill out, found here.. Also seeing how you're new to Scratch and the forums here; I'd suggest to read these posts on introductions to the Scratch forums, and forum etiquette.

Forum Guide for New Scratchers
Forum Terminology, Etiquette, and Conventions

edit: accidental king
This user has also pretended to be staff on two shops that I know of, probably more, and caused my order on The Everything Shop 2.0 to not be completed. Keep that in mind before hiring them.

He also quoted the “denied” post for joining the staff on one shop and changed it to say “accepted”.

Last edited by ilovestories (Nov. 13, 2023 16:58:26)

cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

This user has also pretended to be staff on two shops that I know of, probably more, and caused my order on The Everything Shop 2.0 to not be completed. Keep that in mind before hiring them.

He also quoted the “denied” post for joining the staff on one shop and changed it to say “accepted”.
Yeah, I've seen the evidence.

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bupm

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bupm

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bupm

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bupm

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bupm

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

(#1092)

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bupm

TP2222
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: TP2222
Active days per week:4-6
How experienced are you with the forums?:Very!
Forum posts: 36
Account age:3 weeks, 6 days
Work examples:Ad
Shops worked/working at:Billboard Shop!
Following this topic?:Yes
Did you read the T&C?:Yes
Other: N/A

CODE,CATS,NO SCHOOL!!!
when I receive [Cat! v]
play drum (D) for (join [0.] (L) )beats
wait until <(who) = [Me!]>
add [Me!] to [Fun! v]
Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TP2222 wrote:

Username: TP2222
Active days per week:4-6
How experienced are you with the forums?:Very!
Forum posts: 36
Account age:3 weeks, 6 days
Work examples:Ad
Shops worked/working at:Billboard Shop!
Following this topic?:Yes
Did you read the T&C?:Yes
Other: N/A
Your application has been denied, as you do not meet meet several requirements.

Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Eason_9
Active days per week: Almost everyday, 4-7 hours per day
How experienced are you with the forums?: Very experienced. Even though I joined Scratch around 9 months ago, I'm an active forumer. (proof here)
Forum posts: 776
Account age: 9 months 3 weeks
Work examples (projects, art etc.): https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34306764/
Shops worked/working at: Eason's Pixel Art Shop
Following this topic?: Yes
Did you read the T&C?: Yes, and I like food based on New York
Custom name tag+BBCode (optional):
[b][color=#FF7700]E[/color][color=#FF6620]a[/color][color=#FF5541]s[/color][color=#FF4462]o[/color][color=#FF3383]n[/color][color=#FF22A4]_[/color][color=#FF11C5]9[/color][/b]
(Eason_9)
Other:-

*This is my signature, more info on it here! Scroll down by highlighting anywhere and press shift and the down arrow key.

Get your images up to the forums with my shop: Imagif Hosters (for free!)
If you have some time to spare, perhaps go read my Scratch Wiki essays!
And since I'm here I should probably advertise my projects but I can't find a good project I made.
11 (almost 12) - He/Him
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Eason_9 wrote:

(#1097)
Username: Eason_9
Active days per week: Almost everyday, 4-7 hours per day
How experienced are you with the forums?: Very experienced. Even though I joined Scratch around 9 months ago, I'm an active forumer. (proof here)
Forum posts: 776
Account age: 9 months 3 weeks
Work examples (projects, art etc.): https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34306764/
Shops worked/working at: Eason's Pixel Art Shop
Following this topic?: Yes
Did you read the T&C?: Yes, and I like food based on New York
Custom name tag+BBCode (optional):
[b][color=#FF7700]E[/color][color=#FF6620]a[/color][color=#FF5541]s[/color][color=#FF4462]o[/color][color=#FF3383]n[/color][color=#FF22A4]_[/color][color=#FF11C5]9[/color][/b]
(Eason_9)
Other:-
aight u good

singingkitten_24
Scratcher
95 posts

Shop name: Ville De L'Art
Shop owner: singingkitten_24
Shop banner (link only): https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/323/lxyFEk.png
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/728986/
Description of shop (styling optional): Basic, down-to business shop offering art. Nothing fancy, just more of a personalized experience within the shop.
Members (no.#): 1
Date created: 12/9/23
Orders completed: 0
Have you read the T&Cs? Be honest: yes, pizza.
Are you following the federation topic?: yes, i am
Other info: I wanted to apply for this because I just started and wanted to create a good name for the shop and make it better to aid people better.

Thanks!
-singingkitten_24

I hope you're having a really good day!
add [a smile] to [ your face]
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

singingkitten_24 wrote:

(#1099)

Shop name: Ville De L'Art
Shop owner: singingkitten_24
Shop banner (link only): https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/323/lxyFEk.png
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/728986/
Description of shop (styling optional): Basic, down-to business shop offering art. Nothing fancy, just more of a personalized experience within the shop.
Members (no.#): 1
Date created: 12/9/23
Orders completed: 0
Have you read the T&Cs? Be honest: yes, pizza.
Are you following the federation topic?: yes, i am
Other info: I wanted to apply for this because I just started and wanted to create a good name for the shop and make it better to aid people better.
You've included the required codeword, but didn't check to see if your shop met the minimum requirements (it doesn't).

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]