Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]
Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

78ch3 wrote:

Luigis_mansioner wrote:

ok
Let’s just chat elsewhere,
sure

I've been inactive on scratch for so long that I'm just gonna start fresh.
The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

I accept job as Secretary

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

I accept job as Secretary
Great, I’ll update the staff list and the T&C

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Former members
Here is the list of past members we have had. These shops have either been shut down, owners unreachable, removed for inactivity or their owners removed their shop.

The Parking Meter Shop owned by @78ch3, closed by owner.
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/412549/

The Salad Shop owned by @ComputerLevel, marked as inactive.

A shop for all your salad needs! We do art, reviews, and more!
Created 19th of July 2022
Joined 6th of August 2022
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/619215

Blinkit owned by @applejuiceproduc, marked as inactive.

need it blinkit
Created 30th of June 2022
Joined 9th of August 2022
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/631855/

Zacian store owned by @Sobble_Squad_425, closed by owner

Delivering products in every region
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/634700/?page=1#post-6662391
Created 11th of October 2022
Joined 19th of October 2022

Red Square Shop 3.0 owned by @RSITYTScratch, closed by owner

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/635529/
The shop for everything you need!
Members:
Created 15th of October, 2022
Joined 23rd of October 2022

The Universe's Art Shop owned by @Mermandapossibly, marked as inactive

“If it's art then we are able to do it! ~ Always there, no matter the galaxy!”
Created 18th of June 2022
Joined 27th of July 2022
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/633254/

(This post is a recycled bump)

Last edited by 78ch3 (Dec. 10, 2022 23:03:24)

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bomp

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Bomp
wait, what does the o mean??

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Bomp
wait, what does the o mean??
Idk, I just decided to bump with an o

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

4 more BOD's and we can start this buisness

The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

We need some BoD members, I might look for people who want to join.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Bump
What the heck is a “BUMP”!?!?

The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Bump
You have been fired for not understanding bumps
It’s when you bring your topic to the front page for more people to see.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Bump
LMAO

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Bump
LMAO
Can you find people who meet the requirements for staff to be members of the BoD? I believe BGMead rejected my offer but there might be others.

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Bump
LMAO
Can you find people who meet the requirements for staff to be members of the BoD? I believe BGMead rejected my offer but there might be others.
am i fired?

The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Bump
LMAO
am i fired?
Of course not, why would I fire you for that? (Im making a studio chat topic, please do not continue chatting here)

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Bump
LMAO
am i fired?
Of course not, why would I fire you for that? (Im making a studio chat topic, please do not continue chatting here)
ok

The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
dinoshark123best
Scratcher
500+ posts

just to let you know i’m the owner of the scratch mall and i will send the shop application in my free time, sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey there! it’s me dinoshark! I am a youtuber! DinoScratch is my Scratch channel! My gaming is DinoGodPlayZ! i have my own shop to! it’s called the scratch mall. please Vote.
PFP by the PFP shop.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dinoshark123best wrote:

just to let you know i’m the owner of the scratch mall and i will send the shop application in my free time, sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks for letting me know, I apologise for any spam. Make sure you are following the topic so that you don’t miss any updates.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]