Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

iiucandyfloss wrote:

(#1140)
Join form:
Shop name: Rosie's Wonderland
Shop owner: @hxney-blxssxm
Shop banner (link only): https://u.cubeupload.com/Crimm/Screenshot2024012211.png
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/737466/?page=1
Description of shop (styling optional): welcome to rosie's wonderland! here i sell bnrs/thumbs, b/ws, slide layouts, and more!

Members (no.#): 7
Date created: The forum shop was created after the studio. The studio activity does not go further than 11 months ago (but that was about a user removing themselves from the studio, so there was definitely activity before then).
Orders completed: 2
Have you read the T&Cs? Be honest: Yes
Are you following the federation topic?: Yes
Other info: I don't have any except the fact that I'm craving pizza-

Shoot, almost forgot this! Will add soon.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
_TotallyNotAnApple_
Scratcher
500+ posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

but its not april fools yet…

My Stuff

Old Account: @Popjam12
-lCosl-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dang, I'm shutting down my shop.

Hello, I'm Cos. In: 1, 2, 3, and 4. My shop.
depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hey could you update the GlowShop..? the correct link is: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/734624/?page=1 and I am the current owner of the GlowShop

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

done

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

(#1140)
Join form:
Shop name: Rosie's Wonderland
Shop owner: @hxney-blxssxm
Shop banner (link only): https://u.cubeupload.com/Crimm/Screenshot2024012211.png
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/737466/?page=1
Description of shop (styling optional): welcome to rosie's wonderland! here i sell bnrs/thumbs, b/ws, slide layouts, and more!

Members (no.#): 7
Date created: The forum shop was created after the studio. The studio activity does not go further than 11 months ago (but that was about a user removing themselves from the studio, so there was definitely activity before then).
Orders completed: 2
Have you read the T&Cs? Be honest: Yes
Are you following the federation topic?: Yes
Other info: I don't have any except the fact that I'm craving pizza-

Shoot, almost forgot this! Will add soon.

Yay! Tysmmm

credits to @happyha8 for image hosting my forum banner -

jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

hey I shut down my shop so can I get your services

Sorry, can't think of anything.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jboys846 wrote:

(#1147)
Insufficient cake points. Request rejected.

jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

(#1147)
WHAT'S A CAKE POINT

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jboys846 wrote:

(#1149)

78ch3 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

(#1147)
WHAT'S A CAKE POINT
shabingus

jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

(#1149)

78ch3 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

(#1147)
WHAT'S A CAKE POINT
shabingus
??

depresso-boiyo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

(#1149)

78ch3 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

(#1147)
WHAT'S A CAKE POINT
shabingus
This is my quote of the day lmao I'm laughing so har rn

this has cured my depression.

TGS banner made by co0lcr34t10ns
ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why's it still in AFD mode?

depresso-boiyo wrote:

That's great! Congrats!

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

(#1153)
Why's it still in AFD mode?

depresso-boiyo wrote:

That's great! Congrats!
April Fools is never over until it's not April. Then it becomes May Fools.

RSITYTScratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

So, June Fools comes after May Fools?

Last edited by RSITYTScratch (April 5, 2024 01:22:29)

3,461: When you see this, copy and paste at the top of your sig if you want to spread the number. If not, then that's fine.

A BIG WAVE OF NOTIFICATIONS AHHHHHH-

Hello, I'm RSITYT! I am a autistic Puerto Rican 11 year old who is known for making Find the Squares.

Forget about the YT part, I don't have my channel anymore. Anyways, please notify me on my profile if you responded to my post in a topic, thanks.

Here's a game that I been working on: Find the Squares: The Fruit Named Husa, and yes, you can advertise your game in your sig.

when @greenFlag misclicked::events :: hat
check everywhere::sensing
wait (0.01) seconds::control
self-destruct::control :: cap
Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo2k

Oh, you won't see this without pressing Ctrl+Shift+Down!
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RSITYTScratch wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Yes

RSITYTScratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

RSITYTScratch wrote:

Yes
Here comes the Monthly Fools!!

3,461: When you see this, copy and paste at the top of your sig if you want to spread the number. If not, then that's fine.

A BIG WAVE OF NOTIFICATIONS AHHHHHH-

Hello, I'm RSITYT! I am a autistic Puerto Rican 11 year old who is known for making Find the Squares.

Forget about the YT part, I don't have my channel anymore. Anyways, please notify me on my profile if you responded to my post in a topic, thanks.

Here's a game that I been working on: Find the Squares: The Fruit Named Husa, and yes, you can advertise your game in your sig.

when @greenFlag misclicked::events :: hat
check everywhere::sensing
wait (0.01) seconds::control
self-destruct::control :: cap
Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo2k

Oh, you won't see this without pressing Ctrl+Shift+Down!
ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Will the SSRF ever be the same again?

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nah

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

nah

Really? It's been 12 days since April Fools' Day. And anyway, I'm looking forward to my shop reviews.

credits to @happyha8 for image hosting my forum banner -

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]