Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]
Spentine
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

78ch3 wrote:

Spentine wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/621746843/
Please review this. This is my tetris game, and it only takes 5 minutes for you to review. Once you get to know the game, you may be sucked into the game.

Thanks!

ps this game gets VERY RAPIDLY updated, i'm working on one today
We only review shops, not games.

pls dont comment “a” on my profile

also my connect 4 AI
bluepig600
Scratcher
100+ posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

For the board of directors you accidently typed “VACWNT” instead of “VACANT”.

#imwithukraine
I used to work at
78CH3'S EVERYTHING SHOP
YOUR ORDERS, OUR SERVICE!

Go check us out!
(I feel bad for not being active there so I'm leaving this advert for the shop.)

Credit for the banner goes to @just-there
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bluepig600 wrote:

For the board of directors you accidently typed “VACWNT” instead of “VACANT”.
That's our sponsored error.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

I forgot about this

I've been inactive on scratch for so long that I'm just gonna start fresh.
The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop name: Song Sparrow Music Shop
Shop banner (link only):
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/619709/
Shop owner: Yours truly
Permission from owner (if not owner): hi
Members: 1
Date created: I created it yesterday, then closed it on accident, so I made a seperate link
Orders completed: 0
Description of shop: A nice music shop to get custom music and music reviews!
Styling for description (if using):
Have you read the T&Cs?: Yes
Are you following the shop topic?: Yes
Other info: We do gaming music too!

shoot i just forgot that mine might not be old enough

Last edited by Builder_53_Studios (July 22, 2022 15:20:23)

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, composer for fun! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, and a composer for Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I used to animate with Mine-imator, but I've stopped and focused more on composing.
I compose various styles, including:

- Video Game music
- Cinematic/Epic Orchestral Music
- Electronic Music
- Friday Night Funkin Music (haven't done it in a very long time)
- Unique rock style that is a mix of J-rock and regular rock and synths and cool stuff

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Builder_53_Studios wrote:

Shop name: Song Sparrow Music Shop
Shop banner (link only):
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/619709/
Shop owner: Yours truly
Permission from owner (if not owner): hi
Members: 1
Date created: I created it yesterday, then closed it on accident, so I made a seperate link
Orders completed: 0
Description of shop: A nice music shop to get custom music and music reviews!
Styling for description (if using):
Are you following the shop topic?: Yes
Other info: We do gaming music too!

shoot i just forgot that mine might not be old enough
Yeah unfortunately it doesn’t meet the criteria.

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

I forgot about this
Me too, a lot of people seem to have little to no interest in federations anymore.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I shall come back with the criteria needed

Last edited by Builder_53_Studios (July 25, 2022 22:57:04)

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, composer for fun! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, and a composer for Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I used to animate with Mine-imator, but I've stopped and focused more on composing.
I compose various styles, including:

- Video Game music
- Cinematic/Epic Orchestral Music
- Electronic Music
- Friday Night Funkin Music (haven't done it in a very long time)
- Unique rock style that is a mix of J-rock and regular rock and synths and cool stuff

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Bump

a_full_time_weirdo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Join form:
Shop name: The Universe's Art Shop
Shop banner (link only): https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/706532068_2480x520.png
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/612682/
Shop owner: Me, @a_full_time_weirdo
Permission from owner (if not owner): The owner is taking a lonG time to respond, so I don't hAve perMIssion from the owNer.
Members: 7, you can find the list here
Date created: The shop opened up on June 18th, 2022
Orders completed: 23+ some of my workers don't post in the thread it's completed, they just Go to the customer's “where should we notify you”. So 23 is not the exact number.
Description of shop: If it's art then we are able to do it! ~ Always there, no matter the galaxy!
Styling for description (if using): -
Have you read the T&Cs?: Totally
Are you following the shop topic?: Yep
Other info: look at the misplaced capital letters

ʟᴀᴛᴇꜱᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ~ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ~ ᴄʜᴀᴛ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ~ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ?
———————————————————————————–
everything here is created by me
tip: highlight this then press shift + down

Fun fact: I'm a gifted student in my school, aka I'm a nerd.

I love playing with fire

You should check out this project of mine.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

a_full_time_weirdo wrote:

Join form:
Shop name: The Universe's Art Shop
Shop banner (link only): https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/706532068_2480x520.png
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/612682/
Shop owner: Me, @a_full_time_weirdo
Permission from owner (if not owner): The owner is taking a lonG time to respond, so I don't hAve perMIssion from the owNer.
Members: 7, you can find the list here
Date created: The shop opened up on June 18th, 2022
Orders completed: 23+ some of my workers don't post in the thread it's completed, they just Go to the customer's “where should we notify you”. So 23 is not the exact number.
Description of shop: If it's art then we are able to do it! ~ Always there, no matter the galaxy!
Styling for description (if using): -
Have you read the T&Cs?: Totally
Are you following the shop topic?: Yep
Other info: look at the misplaced capital letters
Accepted

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Join form
Shop name: Café pour chats
Shop owner: iidonut-
Shop banner (link only):
[center][img]https://u.cubeupload.com/bebegriggs_/Screenshot2022062613.png[/img][/center]
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/614313/?page=1
Description of shop:
Members: 3
Date created: 28th June 2022
Orders completed: 8 but 2 in progress
Description of shop: We will finish your order while you finish your tea! <> Café pour chats!
Are you following the gaming topic?: Yes

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iidonut- wrote:

Join form
Shop name: Café pour chats
Shop owner: iidonut-
Shop banner (link only):
[center][img]https://u.cubeupload.com/bebegriggs_/Screenshot2022062613.png[/img][/center]
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/614313/?page=1
Description of shop:
Members: 3
Date created: 28th June 2022
Orders completed: 8 but 2 in progress
Description of shop: We will finish your order while you finish your tea! <> Café pour chats!
Are you following the gaming topic?: Yes
Whoops I doubled up on the description
Accepted. Your review order should be sent in 1-2 days.

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Luigis_Mansioner
Activity: 8/10
Forum experience: 8/10
Forum posts: 100+ (maybe 200 somethin)
Account age: 3 years and 1 month
Work examples (projects, art etc.): I used to work here and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/686594855/ (not sure what else to put)
Shops worked/working at: All my shops in my siggy
Following this topic?: yep
Did you read the T&C?: Yep
Other: My experience with gaming might be of use

(also i'll go for the chairman job, i think thats looking at shops and givin a report right?)

Last edited by Luigis_Mansioner (July 28, 2022 23:56:53)

The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Wait, sorry ignore this.

Last edited by iidonut- (July 29, 2022 06:29:24)

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

Username: Luigis_Mansioner
Activity: 8/10
Forum experience: 8/10
Forum posts: 100+ (maybe 200 somethin)
Account age: 3 years and 1 month
Work examples (projects, art etc.): I used to work here and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/686594855/ (not sure what else to put)
Shops worked/working at: All my shops in my siggy
Following this topic?: yep
Did you read the T&C?: Yep
Other: My experience with gaming might be of use

(also i'll go for the chairman job, i think thats looking at shops and givin a report right?)
Your job is to report shop activity and problems every so often.
Anyway accepted.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

By shop activity do you mean this one or customers

The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

By shop activity do you mean this one or customers
I mean how active in terms of staff posts and customer posts. If it seems like there are lots of staff posts but not a lot of customer orders, we can have other shops within the federation distribute excess orders, for example.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]