Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

78ch3 wrote:

Bump

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

lol do we review the everything shop?

I've been inactive on scratch for so long that I'm just gonna start fresh.
The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nah

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This bump, sponsored by 78ch3's Everything Shop and Raycons Wallet: Shadow Legends Idle VPN, the website building online shopping space that saves money. Play games, make money, protect yourself on the internet and build your World Domination career.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

This bump, sponsored by 78ch3's Everything Shop and Raycons Wallet: Shadow Legends Idle VPN, the website building online shopping space that saves money. Play games, make money, protect yourself on the internet and build your World Domination career.

ComputerLevel
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shop name: The Salad Shop
Shop owner: @ComputerLevel
Permission from owner (if not owner): hi
Shop banner (link only): u.cubupload.com/ComputerLevel/download030201.jpeg
Link to shop: scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/619215
Description of shop: “A shop for all your salad needs! We do art, reviews, and more!”
Members: 3: duncane99, PSstarindia776, and Rubixcube908
Date created: 7/19/22
Orders completed: 10-ish
Styling for description (if using):
Have you read the T&Cs?: Yes
Are you following the federation topic?: Yes
Other info: I like art, cooking, gaming, and cooking. Thanks!

Last edited by ComputerLevel (Aug. 5, 2022 13:52:26)

Check out my shop!

If the thing I posted is related to mobile, I am so sorry but that is my hill to die on. Please be understanding.
My bump practices:
le bump
The rest of my signature was eaten by a kumquat, so I employed protecters:
「◦◡◦::#FF0099 boolean //Alex: fast, diligent, and eat bad kumquats for breakfast

「'◡'::#FF9900 boolean //Genesis: determined, will eat any kumquat that dare comes near
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ComputerLevel wrote:

Description of shop:
Styling for description (if using): à
Other info: nope. Thanks!
Two things:
- You have not correctly read the T&Cs
- You are missing a description. If you don't want one, please tell me.

ComputerLevel
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

ComputerLevel wrote:

Description of shop:
Styling for description (if using): à
Other info: nope. Thanks!
Two things:
- You have not correctly read the T&Cs
- You are missing a description. If you don't want one, please tell me.
Ahh, dang it. Hold on, lemme edit my post…

Check out my shop!

If the thing I posted is related to mobile, I am so sorry but that is my hill to die on. Please be understanding.
My bump practices:
le bump
The rest of my signature was eaten by a kumquat, so I employed protecters:
「◦◡◦::#FF0099 boolean //Alex: fast, diligent, and eat bad kumquats for breakfast

「'◡'::#FF9900 boolean //Genesis: determined, will eat any kumquat that dare comes near
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ComputerLevel wrote:

Description of shop: “A shop for all your salad needs! We do art, reviews, and more!”
Styling for description (if using):
Other info: I like art, cooking, gaming, and cooking. Thanks!
Accepted, expect review orders within 1-2 days.

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Universe's Art Shop
Page Count: 18
Age of store: about 2 months
Activity: Very good
Staff Count: under 10

Cafe Pour Chats
Page Count: 6
Age of Store: about 2 months
Activity: Average
Staff Count: Under 5

The Salad Shop
Page Count: 7
Age of Store: About 2 months
Activity: good
Staff Count: under 5

i thought it was a good time for my report

Last edited by Luigis_Mansioner (Aug. 6, 2022 05:32:22)

I've been inactive on scratch for so long that I'm just gonna start fresh.
The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

The Universe's Art Shop
Page Count: 18
Age of store: about 2 months
Activity: Very good
Staff Count: under 10

Cafe Pour Chats
Page Count: 6
Age of Store: about 2 months
Activity: Average
Staff Count: Under 5

The Salad Shop
Page Count: 7
Age of Store: About 2 months
Activity: good
Staff Count: under 5

i thought it was a good time for my report

Yeah that's fine.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Bump

dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop name: dynamicsofscratch
Shop owner: me only lol
Permission from owner (if not owner): i am the owner
Shop banner (link only): https://u.cubeupload.com/bebegriggs_/Screenshot2022070114.png
Link to shop:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/615119/?page=1
Description of shop: need it blinkit
Members: 2, me and applejuiceproduc
Date created: June 30 2022
Orders completed: a few
Styling for description (if using): need it blinkit
Have you read the T&Cs?: yes by a gamer whos gaming currently
Are you following the federation topic?: also yes by a gamer whos gaming currently
Other info: im not lazy

Last edited by dynamicsofscratch (Aug. 9, 2022 12:10:08)

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Shop banner (link only): https://u.cubeupload.com/bebegriggs_/Screenshot2022070114.png
Are you following the federation topic?: also yes by a gamer whos gaming currently
Correct, you filled in the form mostly right and didn’t leave blanks.
Here, have an accept thingy I grabbed from the dusty shelf over there.

dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Correct, you filled in the form mostly right and didn’t leave blanks.
Here, have an accept thingy I grabbed from the dusty shelf over there.
ok?
am i truly accepted?

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ps can i work here
i promise i wont give my shop the best ratings

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: dynamicsofscratch
Activity: 8/10
Forum experience: 9/10
Forum posts: 373
Account age: 7 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, 2 hours, 10 minutes, 3 4 5 and counting!
Work examples (projects, art etc.): hmm, what shall i include?
heres some simplistic art
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/713945624/
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/717978306/
Shops worked/working at: Worked at: Scratch's Habbit (which is now in the transformation process to the speedy shop) Working at: Blinkit and panda shop 3
Following this topic?: egg yes!
Did you read the T&C?: egg yeah!
Other: i am “eggstremely” awkward

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

700th post
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

Username: dynamicsofscratch
Activity: 8/10
Forum experience: 9/10
Forum posts: 373
Account age: 7 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, 2 hours, 10 minutes, 3 4 5 and counting!
Work examples (projects, art etc.): hmm, what shall i include?
heres some simplistic art
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/713945624/
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/717978306/
Shops worked/working at: Worked at: Scratch's Habbit (which is now in the transformation process to the speedy shop) Working at: Blinkit and panda shop 3
Following this topic?: egg yes!
Did you read the T&C?: egg yeah!
Other: i am “eggstremely” awkward
Yeah that looks alright to me. I can be more lenient since we don't have any staff.
Here's another one of those accept thingies, Imma need to restock them soon.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]