Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

Bump

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

Bump

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Real ded

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Bump

Real ded

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I can't remember if I bumped too recently but idrc

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

While lets end this bump chain
Shop name: The PFP House!
Shop owner: @jboys846
Permission from owner (if not owner):N/A
Shop banner (link only): https://u.cubeupload.com/Rubixcube908/Screenshot2022081410.png
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/604158/
Description of shop: Ordering a PFP has never been so easy. Who would like to order!
Members: 1 @kidtabby (my alt)
Date created: may 13 2022
Orders completed: 2
Styling for description (if using): none
Have you read the T&Cs?: y
Are you following the federation topic?: y
Other info: n/a. thanks!

Last edited by jboys846 (Aug. 28, 2022 22:29:48)

Sorry, can't think of anything.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jboys846 wrote:

Shop banner (link only): https://u.cubeupload.com/Rubixcube908/Screenshot2022081410.png
Description of shop: Ordering a PFP has never been so easy. Who would like to order!
Could you prove your shop has completed 2 orders first?

jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

how!!!

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jboys846 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

how!!!
Provide links to profiles of people who have received completed orders from you.

jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

how!!!
Provide links to profiles of people who have received completed orders from you.
ok. https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Bob-_-cUlT/ https://scratch.mit.edu/users/sk8at3h/

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jboys846 wrote:

You're also missing something in your application. Please read the first page.

jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

jboys846 wrote:

You're also missing something in your application. Please read the first page.
YOU WANT IT! here you go..
Shop name:The PFP House!
Shop owner: jboys846
Members:1
Date created: may 13th 2022
Styling for description (if using):none
Have you read the T&Cs?: Yes (I DID)
Are you following the federation topic?: Yes
Other info:none

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]