Discuss Scratch

excelguru
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Block: Dirty Cobblestone (name may change)
Crafted with cobblestone and dirt. It is cobblestone but with dirt on it. Inspired by Minecraft Dungeons.

Perhaps also dirty stone bricks?

How to Make a Mouse Trail
Want to add a mouse trail to your Scratch projects? Try our latest tutorial!
excelguru
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

End Biome: Eroded end island

It looks like a normal end island but with a giant cave system that removes most of the blocks. Endermen will not spawn here.

excelguru
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Item: Watering Can
Crafting: 1 Bucket + 1 Tripwire Hook
You can pick up water with it like a bucket. You can use it to water crops, speeding up their growth. It is not as effective as bone meal. It has 3 water levels, decreasing by 1 when you use it to water a crop. There is an indicator on the side of the can to tell you what the water level is.

Wolflife4everAJ
Scratcher
11 posts

Minecraft Ideas

Tomatoes and lettuce

Tomatoes, small, round and red orbs that you can eat by themselves. 2-3 days growing, 5 harvests total. A tomato may drop a seed (%33 chance) at consumption. Do 2.5 hunger bars

Lettuce, heads of lettuce. Like orbs but… they look like lettuce. 1-2 days growing, 1 harvest per plant. You can take 1 head of lettuce and turn it into 6 lettuce leaves, 1 seed per leaf. Do 2 hunger bars.

I have an art store, Check it out!

cheesyfriedeggs
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Wolflife4everAJ wrote:

Tomatoes and lettuce

Tomatoes, small, round and red orbs that you can eat by themselves. 2-3 days growing, 5 harvests total. A tomato may drop a seed (%33 chance) at consumption. Do 2.5 hunger bars

Lettuce, heads of lettuce. Like orbs but… they look like lettuce. 1-2 days growing, 1 harvest per plant. You can take 1 head of lettuce and turn it into 6 lettuce leaves, 1 seed per leaf. Do 2 hunger bars.
That gives me an idea!

Salad crafting recipe: 1 tomato, 6 lettuce leaves, and 1 bowl.

Last edited by cheesyfriedeggs (May 29, 2020 20:19:42)

2019connorw9992
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

This is great success! I don’t even know what to think of! lol

Check out my game I'm working on! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/740017732/
excelguru
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Block: Gong

The gong is basically an enlarged bell. It is two blocks wide and two blocks high, and it makes a sound that is louder and lasts longer than a bell. It also scares mobs away.

Crafting:
S L S
S G S (S = stone, G = block of gold, L = log)
S _ S

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

A bunch of ideas for minecraft.
Repeater Crossbow:
Crossbow that fires up to 8 arrows in quick succession before reloading. 800 durability,

Recipe:
C=crossbow. R=redstone. I=iron ingot

_ _ _
R C R
R I R

Orange: found on orange trees, 3 stages, grows on underside of orange leaf blocks only if supported by orange tree logs. Can be picked or left to fall off the tree. Heals 4 Hunger.
Lemon: like an orange but sour and more rectangular. Will not heal hunger but doubles movement speed for 20 seconds.
Lime: like a lemon but circular and smaller. Provides triple movement speed for 30 seconds but consuming 2 within 1 minute deals 2 damage.

Tomato and lettuce but improved:
Tomatoes must grow on tomato vines, which only grow on tomato posts. Up to 3 Lettuce can grow on one block. 3 types of lettuce, purely cosmetic: oak leaf, iceberg and butter leaf.

Fridge: preserves meat, dairy, eggs and fish. Destroys tomatoes and bread.

Cheese: made from 3 milk for 6 cheese. Heals 4 hunger but is consumed slower than most foods.

Binoculars: zoom in to a certain point. Infinite durability. Made from 2 iron and 1 glass.

Crate: holds up to 12 items and can be carried by the player. Made from 5 sticks and 1 wood planks.

Potion of resistance: awkward potions and an iron nugget. Provides resistance.

Potion of health boost: health potions and a glistening melon. Provides health boost.

TNT launcher: handheld TNT launcher. One block of TNT fires 16 charges that detonate 4 seconds after being fired. Made from 4 iron, 1 redstone and 1 diamond.

Firework Launcher: fire fireworks. Detonates on impact with anything. Disappears in water and lava. Made from 3 iron, 1 redstone and 1 iron nugget.

Last edited by 78ch3 (May 30, 2020 00:30:31)

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Hey we should have sideways slabs wow what an original idea that I've never heard before haha amazing

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

78ch3 wrote:

A bunch of ideas for minecraft.

Binoculars: zoom in to a certain point. Infinite durability. Made from 2 iron and 1 glass.
yeah but optifine

bottom text
excelguru
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Block: Pillars
Currently, we have quartz pillars and purpur pillars. But what about…

Stone Pillars
Sandstone Pillars (including red)
Granite Pillars
Andesite Pillars
Blackstone Pillars
End Stone Pillars
Prismarine Pillars

These would all be crafted with two of their base blocks, one directly above the other. And of course they could be placed on three axes.

constance8
Scratcher
16 posts

Minecraft Ideas

I personally think it would be cool to have some sort of paint feature. Sort of like carpet, but you can place it on all sides of the block instead of just the top. It would also be really cool to have a copy and paste feature in Creative because sometimes you build amazing things,but you get the location wrong or want to add some advanced redstone but don't want to risk ruining the build.
if <Minecraft dies> then
i die

JK! but still..

Last edited by constance8 (May 30, 2020 18:00:29)

LandonHarter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

DaEpikDude wrote:

Hey we should have sideways slabs wow what an original idea that I've never heard before haha amazing
"Also, no furniture, guns, or vertical/“sideways”/“upright”/“standing” slabs (yes, we see you)."

-Description for BT&I feedback

LandonHarter
I prefer to be called Landon. Don't use my full username too much.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Male|15 y/o|English|Rain World, Rhythm Doctor, No Man's Sky|American|Mineral Fish fandom co-founder|Neutral Sociality|#9d0|Chaotic Neutral

“A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.”

-ShadowOfTheFuture-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

LandonHarter wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

"Also, no furniture, guns, or vertical/“sideways”/“upright”/“standing” slabs (yes, we see you)."

-Description for BT&I feedback
fEaTuReS tHaT iNhIbIt NaTuRaL cReAtIvItY

<Insert uncreative signature here>

██       ██  ██            ██  ██       ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
███ ███ ██ ████ ██ ███ ███
█████████ █████ █████ █████████

“Though the seasons come and go, and sunshine turns to snow, we will always have tomorrow up ahead.”
cheesyfriedeggs
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

New mob idea: Ants
If you attack them, they will all turn on you and attack you.
If you leave food on the ground, they might take it(but they'll drop it if you kill them).
They can make ant mounds which is where they take their food. If they successfully bring it there, the food will despawn.
2019connorw9992
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Mob: Crow

>Can be found in plain biomes.
>Can fly.
>Can be bred using cheesyfriedeggs’s ants.
>Drops feathers just like chickens and parrots.

Also if you live in the USA, then you probably know that there’s a riot going on.

2019connorw9992
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

cheesyfriedeggs wrote:

New mob idea: Ants.
Ants are also strong so if you stand on them, maybe they’ll lift you up by a little bit.

cheesyfriedeggs
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

2019connorw9992 wrote:

cheesyfriedeggs wrote:

New mob idea: Ants.
Ants are also strong so if you stand on them, maybe they’ll lift you up by a little bit.
Interesting idea.

Also, new mob idea:
Raccoons
They're neutral, so if you attack it, it will attack you.
They will spawn anywhere except cold biomes.
If you put any kind of food(raw or cooked) on the ground, they will pick it up and eat it.
They can be bred using raw meat(any kind, really).

Last edited by cheesyfriedeggs (May 30, 2020 19:44:12)

excelguru
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Block: Block of Flint
Crafted with 9 flint
Can also be crafted back.

excelguru
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Enchantment: Deflection
An enchantment for shields. When a melee attack is deflected, the portion that is deflected will be dealt to the attacker. When a projectile hits the shield, its trajectory will reverse, sending it back to the attacker (if the attacker hasn't moved).