Discuss Scratch

excelguru
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Idea: in creative mode, you should be able to access all crafting types from your inventory. Smelting and brewing are instant with no fuel cost.

How to Make a Mouse Trail
Want to add a mouse trail to your Scratch projects? Try our latest tutorial!
Pianostar4
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

excelguru wrote:

Idea: in creative mode, you should be able to access all crafting types from your inventory. Smelting and brewing are instant with no fuel cost.
Yeah, that would make sense. The way it is now, to access the crafting table etc guis, you have to be in survival.

Guys! I’m trying to be more active! Sorry!
-Quantum_Studios-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Pianostar4 wrote:

excelguru wrote:

Yeah, that would make sense. The way it is now, to access the crafting table etc guis, you have to be in survival.
Can't you use a crafting table in Creative?

Vote Rascal in 2022!
SteveAndAlex4Ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

-Quantum_Studios- wrote:

Pianostar4 wrote:

excelguru wrote:

snip
snip
Can't you use a crafting table in Creative?
As far as I know, yes.

MOVED TO @-leeseo-lovedive- NOT ACTIVE HERE
SteveAndAlex4Ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

bump

SteveAndAlex4Ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Hey, has anyone wondered what Disc 11 means? Here's the answer, according to a video I watched by Wifies.

An enderman records sounds from different mobs. In Disc 11, he is tracking a player. The player sees the enderman and runs on stone, likely in a cave. There is rustling, and then the player pulls out a flint and steel and lights a fire. Then he writes in a book. The player starts running again, faster, then it stops. The player pulls out a sword and kills the enderman. Its death scream is the screech heard at the end, and then the recording stops.

Short version: An enderman tries to record a player, but dies in the process.

The video is really interesting. You should check this YouTuber out. The channel name is Wifies.

LandonHarter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

SteveAndAlex4Ever wrote:

Hey, has anyone wondered what Disc 11 means? Here's the answer, according to a video I watched by Wifies.

An enderman records sounds from different mobs. In Disc 11, he is tracking a player. The player sees the enderman and runs on stone, likely in a cave. There is rustling, and then the player pulls out a flint and steel and lights a fire. Then he writes in a book. The player starts running again, faster, then it stops. The player pulls out a sword and kills the enderman. Its death scream is the screech heard at the end, and then the recording stops.

The video is really interesting. You should check this YouTuber out. The channel name is Wifies.
Interesting idea. 11 may actually be my favorite music disc.

LandonHarter
I prefer to be called Landon. Don't use my full username too much.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Male|15 y/o|English|Rain World, Rhythm Doctor, No Man's Sky|American|Mineral Fish fandom co-founder|Neutral Sociality|#9d0|Chaotic Neutral

“A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.”

Pianostar4
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

LandonHarter wrote:

SteveAndAlex4Ever wrote:

Interesting idea. 11 may actually be my favorite music disc.
you have sinned

(Otherside is the best obv)

Pianostar4
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

SteveAndAlex4Ever wrote:

Also this isnt the regular Minecraft topic this is Ideas

-Quantum_Studios-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Huge idea: Minecart with Slime Block
Multiple entities can stick to it without actually being in the minecart. You can bounce off it with normal slime block physics.
The game-changing part: Blocks can be attached to it. A single minecart can carry 12 blocks at a time. Blocks would still have a hitbox, but they couldn't be mined because they're entities. This could also lead to some interesting traps and redstone machines. If a minecart with blocks stuck to it is broken, the blocks will drop.
When it runs over a powered activator rail, entities will be launched up to 8 blocks. Blocks attached to it will become real blocks and snap to the grid.

Vote Rascal in 2022!
SteveAndAlex4Ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Just a simple animation for the player

When the player gets out of water or the clouds, water drops similar to raindrops fall off of them for a second, kind of like they're shaking the water off of them. Just to make it slightly more realistic.

SteveAndAlex4Ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

This topic is dying.

So, I'm going to revive it!

Achievement: Creeper Takeover
Be blown up by 50 creepers.

SteveAndAlex4Ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

bump

SteveAndAlex4Ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

bump

wildwis
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

this topic will not diet

wildwis “life is fun in many ways”
SteveAndAlex4Ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

wildwis wrote:

this topic will not diet
at least, we will try to keep it alive

LandonHarter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Ok, hear me out: cauldrons with obsidian, cobblestone and concrete in them.

LandonHarter

Male|15 y/o|English|Rain World, Rhythm Doctor, No Man's Sky|American|Mineral Fish fandom co-founder|Neutral Sociality|#9d0|Chaotic Neutral

SteveAndAlex4Ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

LandonHarter wrote:

Ooh, maybe when a cauldron of lava is left in the rain it has a chance to turn into one of them?

LandonHarter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

SteveAndAlex4Ever wrote:

LandonHarter wrote:

Ooh, maybe when a cauldron of lava is left in the rain it has a chance to turn into one of them?
Lava cauldron + lava bucket = obsidian cauldron
Water cauldron + lava bucket = cobblestone cauldron
Water cauldron + concrete powder = concrete cauldron
Mining an obsidian, cobblestone or concrete cauldron will make it drop the cauldron + the block in it

That's how I see the suggestion. Although, now that I think of it, the cobblestone cauldron should be replaced with a stone cauldron, because that would be more useful.

LandonHarter

SteveAndAlex4Ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

LandonHarter wrote:

SteveAndAlex4Ever wrote:

LandonHarter wrote:

Lava cauldron + lava bucket = obsidian cauldron
Water cauldron + lava bucket = cobblestone cauldron
Water cauldron + concrete powder = concrete cauldron
Mining an obsidian, cobblestone or concrete cauldron will make it drop the cauldron + the block in it

That's how I see the suggestion. Although, now that I think of it, the cobblestone cauldron should be replaced with a stone cauldron, because that would be more useful.
True. The only thing I'm questioning, though, is how do you get the block out from the cauldron? The way I see it, when the block forms in the cauldron it has kind of melded into the cauldron itself, and so how would you get it out?