Discuss Scratch

LandonHarter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Pianostar4 wrote:

LandonHarter wrote:

“You brought the Hoggogoblin back? They're a bad omen. We're cursed!”

Have a terrible attempt at implementing locks.
So basically, using 4 iron, you create a lock, and 4 gold creates a key. You can attach it to openable items like chests and doors to lock them, and can open them with a key. Naming a key and a lock the same thing in an anvil will make them compatible with each other and nothing else. Is that what I think you’re saying? Sounds good!
Also, I like your Ps5 art lol
That was a Wii attacking a Dualshock controller.

LandonHarter
I prefer to be called Landon. Don't use my full username too much.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Male|15 y/o|English|Rain World, Rhythm Doctor, No Man's Sky|American|Mineral Fish fandom co-founder|Neutral Sociality|#9d0|Chaotic Neutral

“A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.”

Pianostar4
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

LandonHarter wrote:

Pianostar4 wrote:

LandonHarter wrote:

“You brought the Hoggogoblin back? They're a bad omen. We're cursed!”

Have a terrible attempt at implementing locks.
So basically, using 4 iron, you create a lock, and 4 gold creates a key. You can attach it to openable items like chests and doors to lock them, and can open them with a key. Naming a key and a lock the same thing in an anvil will make them compatible with each other and nothing else. Is that what I think you’re saying? Sounds good!
Also, I like your Ps5 art lol
That was a Wii attacking a Dualshock controller.
I'm sorry i dont have a wii
I just recognized the dualshock and the blue/white colors and was like “Ps5”

Guys! I’m trying to be more active! Sorry!
cs3140974
Scratcher
43 posts

Minecraft Ideas

Titanium! It is slightly better than iron!
It can be made into blocks, weapons, tools, and armor.
Rubies! An unused minecraft thing that should exist!
Can be made into blocks, weapons tools, and armor.
Emerald tools and armor!
better than netherite!
A space dimension! You get to it by finding a meteor that has crashed in the overworld, then you mine the meteor to get meteorite, you build a portal out of meteorite, and light it with flint and steel. When going through the portal you will go to the moon, and will need a space helmet, made with an iron helmet surrounded by glass on a crafting table.
Herobrine, Entity303, Intity404, Null, etc.
These creepypastas should be added to minecraft!
To summon Herobrine, you will find a shrine with a block of netherack on top, light the netherack, then herobrine will be summoned.
You have to find the other creepypastas yourself in special biomes called burned forests, where there are no leaves on the trees, and the grass is burned

Sonic Fuse is a Sonic fangame being developed by Team Fusion.
Check out Updates on Sonic Fuse!
Sonic Fuse Studio!
Apply for Team Fusion!
Sonic Fuse Forum!
Have fun Scratching! ~ Jade
2019connorw9992
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

cs3140974 wrote:

(snip)Emerald tools and armor!
better than netherite!
(snip2)
To summon Herobrine, you will find a shrine with a block of netherack on top, light the netherack, then herobrine will be summoned.
You have to find the other creepypastas yourself in special biomes called burned forests, where there are no leaves on the trees, and the grass is burned
Emerald tools and armor would be WAY too easy to make because all you would really need is farming materials and other easily obtainable items that can be traded. Also, I feel that the creepypastas shouldn't be added because they ruin the spirit of Minecraft in my opinion. Though the burned forest idea is cool! Maybe it should be called “devastated forest.” Perhaps they could have more ruined nether portals as if the nether found it's way in and burned the forest because of it.

Check out my game I'm working on! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/740017732/
Pianostar4
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

cs3140974 wrote:

Titanium! It is slightly better than iron!
It can be made into blocks, weapons, tools, and armor.
Rubies! An unused minecraft thing that should exist!
Can be made into blocks, weapons tools, and armor.
Emerald tools and armor!
better than netherite!
A space dimension! You get to it by finding a meteor that has crashed in the overworld, then you mine the meteor to get meteorite, you build a portal out of meteorite, and light it with flint and steel. When going through the portal you will go to the moon, and will need a space helmet, made with an iron helmet surrounded by glass on a crafting table.
1. Titanium seems kind of unnecessary. Could be used for decor, but what’s the point of having something slightly better than iron? If it’s worse than diamond, and harder to find than diamond, then nobody’s going to use it.
2. Mojang removed rubies because of emeralds serving the same purpose.
3. Mojang rejected emerald tools and armor.
4. Could be a good addition, but how would the meteors spawn? Would it be randomly falling with a chance for one every night, or would they be premade structures? The former seems like a mod’s job, and the latter doesn’t seem that realistic.
5. Why would Mojang add a feature that might scare people using it? Minecraft is a game that the App Store ranks as *checks* 9 years or older.
I don’t mean to harp on your suggestions, I’m just pointing out a few flaws.

SteveAndAlex4Ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

-Quantum_Studios- wrote:

SteveAndAlex4Ever wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:

SteveAndAlex4Ever wrote:

Hmm I guess…Maybe have it only work in the Overworld?
what about pillager outposts
people with elytras would also use it to get height
Hmm I see your point
Plus, it just sounds really dumb to drink literal chocolate milk and jump mountains.
Yeah that sounds dumb…maybe a small speed boost instead?

MOVED TO @-leeseo-lovedive- NOT ACTIVE HERE
SteveAndAlex4Ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

SteveAndAlex4Ever wrote:

-Quantum_Studios- wrote:

SteveAndAlex4Ever wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:

SteveAndAlex4Ever wrote:

Hmm I guess…Maybe have it only work in the Overworld?
what about pillager outposts
people with elytras would also use it to get height
Hmm I see your point
Plus, it just sounds really dumb to drink literal chocolate milk and jump mountains.
Yeah that sounds dumb…maybe a small speed boost instead?
like, speed 2

SteveAndAlex4Ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Dirt Difficulty
I know this sounds terrible but there's a twist…

Everything in the world is made of dirt.
Swords deal 1 damage.
It takes 5 seconds to break stone with a dirt pickaxe.
It takes 4 seconds to break wood with a dirt axe.
Dirt can be shoveled instantly.
A dirt hoe turns whatever it is used on into coarse dirt.
And you have to BEAT THE ENDER DRAGON like this.
So dirt difficulty is like Extreme difficulty.

Pianostar4
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

SteveAndAlex4Ever wrote:

If everything is made of dirt there would be no stone or wood so why does that matter

SteveAndAlex4Ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Pianostar4 wrote:

SteveAndAlex4Ever wrote:

If everything is made of dirt there would be no stone or wood so why does that matter
That's the point-it presents a challenge to people who know how to use all their resources. Now they have to use limited resources to accomplish the same goal.
By the way, I think the enderdragon would be kind of OP with the normal amount of health, so he only has 50 hearts instead of 100/

SteveAndAlex4Ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

SteveAndAlex4Ever wrote:

Pianostar4 wrote:

SteveAndAlex4Ever wrote:

That's the point-it presents a challenge to people who know how to use all their resources. Now they have to use limited resources to accomplish the same goal.
By the way, I think the enderdragon would be kind of OP with the normal amount of health, so he only has 50 hearts instead of 100/
OMG I just realized what you meant…
My bad.
Here:
Dirt can be mined or shoveled in 2 seconds.

SteveAndAlex4Ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Bump

SteveAndAlex4Ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Ore: Lapilite

This ore is exclusively found in the End, about 7 blocks below the surface. It can only be mined with a Netherite Pickaxe.
It drops Lapilite Shards, which look like prismarine shards but are similar in color to Lapis Lazuli.
These shards, when combined with a blaze rod and a nether star, make an Enchanter. When you right click this item while you are holding it, it shows the enchantment screen.

This ore would basically work like a portable enchantment table.

Pianostar4
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

SteveAndAlex4Ever wrote:

Ore: Lapilite

This ore is exclusively found in the End, about 7 blocks below the surface. It can only be mined with a Netherite Pickaxe.
It drops Lapilite Shards, which look like prismarine shards but are similar in color to Lapis Lazuli.
These shards, when combined with a blaze rod and a nether star, make an Enchanter. When you right click this item while you are holding it, it shows the enchantment screen.

This ore would basically work like a portable enchantment table.
What’s wrong with bringing bookshelves, a silk touch axe, and an enchantment table with you? It serves the same purpose and can be done without having to go to another dimension entirely.

-Quantum_Studios-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Dimension: Shattered End
Consists of a single very large island about 3 times the size of the main end island, with randomly generated cracks. Contains windswept savanna-like mountains. It can only be accessed by killing the dragon 20 times and going through the last end gateway. New features:
- Cracked End Stone: Like end stone but cracked, and is a gravity block.
- Endstone Paste: Generates in underground lakes. It's the color of end stone, and will generate end stone if it contacts Acid. Doesn't hurt when you touch it, but slows you down 80%.
- Acid: Yes, this is mostly like what every end update idea includes. Generates in above-ground pools.
- Waterfall: A new generation feature. Has Acid flowing into a lake of Endstone Paste. Can spawn Waterfall Temples.
Waterfall Temples: *coming soon*

Vote Rascal in 2022!
Pianostar4
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

-Quantum_Studios- wrote:

Consists of a single very large island about 3 times the size of the main end island, with randomly generated cracks. Contains windswept savanna-like mountains. It can only be accessed by killing the dragon 20 times and going through the last end gateway. New features:
- Endstone Paste: Generates in underground lakes. It's the color of end stone, and will generate end stone if it contacts Acid. Doesn't hurt when you touch it, but slows you down 80%.
- Acid: Yes, this is mostly like what every end update idea includes. Generates in above-ground pools.
- Waterfall: A new generation feature. Has Acid flowing into a lake of Endstone Paste. Can spawn Waterfall Temples.
Instead of generating end stone when end stone paste and acid meet, maybe create another block? Sort of like how lava and water create obsidian, and you would never be able to find it other than ruined portals and blacksmiths.
Another reason is that it would be weird when waterfalls (acidfalls?) generated something that was literally right next to it.

DarthVader4Life
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

-Quantum_Studios- wrote:

Shattered End should be a biome, not a dimension.
Cracked End Stone should not be subjected to gravity due to the nature of the End, unless it only generates in small patches, in which case, that'd be fine.
I'm not so sure that acid should be in Minecraft as it really just doesn't seem like something that'd be in Minecraft, instead, since water hurts endermen, it should be water.
Technically, waterfalls are already in the game, but they should have large waterfalls generate more often, having them generate in Waterfall temples in the End would further support the theory of ancient builders going to the End and doing having some sort of war there.
There should also be crashed End ships and ruined End cities.

Be Moist Also, here's a helpful link to Ocular
I am DV4L, Erector of Text Walls, Typer of Long Posts, Creator of Mini-mod posts
The kumquats have eaten this line, so I have to have a new way to repel them.
Had a bad day or are feeling bored? Watch this to make your day better in an interesting way.
Do you think you've been banned unfairly? Then you'd be wrong. The ST aren't children, so quit acting like they are.
-Quantum_Studios-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

DarthVader4Life wrote:

-Quantum_Studios- wrote:

Cracked End Stone should not be subjected to gravity due to the nature of the End, unless it only generates in small patches, in which case, that'd be fine.
I'm not so sure that acid should be in Minecraft as it really just doesn't seem like something that'd be in Minecraft, instead, since water hurts endermen, it should be water.
Technically, waterfalls are already in the game, but they should have large waterfalls generate more often, having them generate in Waterfall temples in the End would further support the theory of ancient builders going to the End and doing having some sort of war there.
Acid would hurt players but not endermen. I do think that it should be a biome, but very far away so nobody would want to go there except via the last end gateway idea.

Vote Rascal in 2022!
Pianostar4
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

-Quantum_Studios- wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

-Quantum_Studios- wrote:

Acid would hurt players but not endermen. I do think that it should be a biome, but very far away so nobody would want to go there except via the last end gateway idea.
Could be at 20,000 blocks away? WB is at 30 and no one can hold that many blocks

DarthVader4Life
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

-Quantum_Studios- wrote:

DarthVader4Life wrote:

-snip-
I don't think that it should be called acid, it should be named something End related, perhaps Void Water could work.
Perhaps instead of being very far out, it should be very rare.

Be Moist Also, here's a helpful link to Ocular
I am DV4L, Erector of Text Walls, Typer of Long Posts, Creator of Mini-mod posts
The kumquats have eaten this line, so I have to have a new way to repel them.
Had a bad day or are feeling bored? Watch this to make your day better in an interesting way.
Do you think you've been banned unfairly? Then you'd be wrong. The ST aren't children, so quit acting like they are.