100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

My goodness am I coming up with all the ideas! XD

Check out my game I'm working on! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/740017732/
cheesyfriedeggs
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

I just had an idea for blueberry bushes and grape vines, which you could use to make things like pies, juices(with my juicer idea), and more!

Also, maybe you could use multiple fruits in order to make a fruit salad.
(also I just realized almost all of my ideas are food-related)
2019connorw9992
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

cheesyfriedeggs wrote:

I just had an idea for blueberry bushes and grape vines, which you could use to make things like pies, juices(with my juicer idea), and more!

Maybe when you break a vine with shears, it has a rare chance of being a grape vine.

cheesyfriedeggs
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

2019connorw9992 wrote:

cheesyfriedeggs wrote:

Maybe when you break a vine with shears, it has a rare chance of being a grape vine.
Interesting!

Also, I just had the idea for grapefruit trees and strawberry bushes. And, maybe, you could craft milk and cocoa or strawberries to make chocolate milk and strawberry milk.
2019connorw9992
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

cheesyfriedeggs wrote:

2019connorw9992 wrote:

cheesyfriedeggs wrote:

Interesting!

Also, I just had the idea for grapefruit trees and strawberry bushes. And, maybe, you could craft milk and cocoa or strawberries to make chocolate milk and strawberry milk.

And even maybe you can craft cereal using a milk bucket, a bowl (don't get confused), sugar, wheat, and cocoa beans!

2019connorw9992
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

This really about FOOD isn't it?!? ‘v’<—–face

2019connorw9992
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

I made a new forum called Minecraft Updates
Does anybody want to check it out and comment on there?

cheesyfriedeggs
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

2019connorw9992 wrote:

This really about FOOD isn't it?!? ‘v’<—–face
I think the only non-food Minecraft idea I've had is silver ore and silver tools.
2019connorw9992
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Back to the juicer idea. What do you need for the juicer and what does it do?

cheesyfriedeggs
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

2019connorw9992 wrote:

You'll need 1 piece of fruit to make juice and the juice will have twice as much hunger points as the one piece of fruit you use.
2019connorw9992
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

cheesyfriedeggs wrote:

2019connorw9992 wrote:

You'll need 1 piece of fruit to make juice and the juice will have twice as much hunger points as the one piece of fruit you use.

What about crafting it?

2019connorw9992
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

cheesyfriedeggs wrote:

excelguru wrote:

You know how in 1.14 they added new tables like the Cartography Table, Smithing Table and Fletching Table. The Crafting Table is oak, the Cartography Table is dark oak, the Fletching Table is Birch, but the Smithing Table is made of a wood type that doesn't exist outside of it. A type of dark reddish-brown wood that is darker than acacia wood and redder than the new crimson.

My idea: cherry trees
They spawn in flower forests and are made of cherry wood and one of several types of leaves (one base leaf and several variants of blossom leaves). The blossom leaves are the same as normal leaves but have flowers on them. When a cherry tree is grown, it randomly picks what kind of blossoms and generates with them and some base leaves. All types of cherry leaves can drop cherries, which are edible.
Wait.

You know how you can make pumpkin pie in Minecraft?
Well, maybe there could be cherry pie in Minecraft to go with your idea!

That's a great idea!

cheesyfriedeggs
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

2019connorw9992 wrote:

cheesyfriedeggs wrote:

2019connorw9992 wrote:

What about crafting it?
Actually, I'm not sure what the crafting recipe should be.

2019connorw9992 wrote:

cheesyfriedeggs wrote:

excelguru wrote:

You know how in 1.14 they added new tables like the Cartography Table, Smithing Table and Fletching Table. The Crafting Table is oak, the Cartography Table is dark oak, the Fletching Table is Birch, but the Smithing Table is made of a wood type that doesn't exist outside of it. A type of dark reddish-brown wood that is darker than acacia wood and redder than the new crimson.

They spawn in flower forests and are made of cherry wood and one of several types of leaves (one base leaf and several variants of blossom leaves). The blossom leaves are the same as normal leaves but have flowers on them. When a cherry tree is grown, it randomly picks what kind of blossoms and generates with them and some base leaves. All types of cherry leaves can drop cherries, which are edible.
Wait.

That's a great idea!
Thanks!
2019connorw9992
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

cheesyfriedeggs wrote:

2019connorw9992 wrote:

cheesyfriedeggs wrote:

2019connorw9992 wrote:

What about crafting it?

2019connorw9992 wrote:

cheesyfriedeggs wrote:

excelguru wrote:

Wait.

That's a great idea!
Thanks!

You're Welcome! Also maybe the juicer can be crafted using 1 lever, 1 redstone dust, 3 glass panes, 2 blackstone blocks, 1 stonecutter, and 1 hopper.
(pretty weird huh?)

excelguru
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Minecraft is confirmed not to add a piglin boss. So I will!

The Biglin (short for big piglin or boss piglin)

Biglins spawn in bastions and are the bosses of piglins. They are 2.5 blocks tall, wear a netherite helmet, but cannot pick up any other piece of armor. Biglins have 100 health (same as ravagers), deal 8 damage melee and do not carry weapons, but rarely attack directly. Biglins' main method of attacking is commanding piglins. When under a Biglin's command, Piglins only have one goal: kill the target. The target is almost anything that comes close to the Biglin that isn't a Piglin. Hoglins, Zombified Piglins and Baby Piglins will keep their distance from Biglins. When killed, a Biglin drops its helmet, various piglin-related items and a piglin gem. I am not sure how Biglins could respawn (I don't want there to be too many of them because they are bosses), but it could possibly involve the magma cube spawner.

Item: Piglin Gem
The Piglin Gem is sort of like a Totem of Undying, but you still die. However, you get to keep your inventory (except for the gem) and experience when you respawn, and if it is a respawn anchor it will not use up glowstone.

How to Make a Mouse Trail
Want to add a mouse trail to your Scratch projects? Try our latest tutorial!
cheesyfriedeggs
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

2019connorw9992 wrote:

cheesyfriedeggs wrote:

2019connorw9992 wrote:

cheesyfriedeggs wrote:

2019connorw9992 wrote:

What about crafting it?

2019connorw9992 wrote:

cheesyfriedeggs wrote:

excelguru wrote:

Wait.

That's a great idea!
Thanks!

You're Welcome! Also maybe the juicer can be crafted using 1 lever, 1 redstone dust, 3 glass panes, 2 blackstone blocks, 1 stonecutter, and 1 hopper.
(pretty weird huh?)
Alright, seems like a good recipe to me!

Also, I just had an idea for a mosquito mob that would be found in forests and may bite you. If they bite you, then you will be given the Poison effect for 30 seconds.
2019connorw9992
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Mob: Ghost
| Spawns after a player dies to an undead mob like a zombie.
| Is neutral. Meaning if you attack it, it'll become hostile.
| Similar to a Vex, they can fly through walls.
| Impossible to see with the exception of being white.

excelguru
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

If 1.17, like I predict, will revamp structures, it may need more blocks. So here are my suggestions (mostly brick-related)

Granite Bricks**
Andesite Bricks**
Diorite Bricks** (iskall would not approve)
Sandstone Bricks*
Cracked Sandstone Bricks*
Red Sandstone Bricks*
Cracked Red Sandstone Bricks*
Light Bricks* (recipe: 8 brick blocks + 1 white dye -> 8 light bricks) - like bricks but lighter
Dark Bricks* (recipe: 8 brick blocks + 1 black dye -> 8 dark bricks) - like bricks but darker
Mixed Bricks* (recipe: bricks + light bricks + dark bricks -> 3 mixed bricks) - combines normal, light & dark bricks
End Stone Slabs, Stairs and Walls
Cracked End Stone Bricks*
Chiseled End Stone Bricks
Purpur Walls
Nether Brick Fence Gates
Red Nether Brick Fences
Red Nether Brick Fence Gates
Chiseled Prismarine - has a guardian carved into it

*has slab, stair and wall variants.
**has slab, stair and wall variants and a cracked variant with the same
***has slab, stair and wall variants, a cracked variant with the same, and a chiseled variant

How to Make a Mouse Trail
Want to add a mouse trail to your Scratch projects? Try our latest tutorial!
2019connorw9992
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

excelguru wrote:

Minecraft is confirmed not to add a piglin boss. So I will!

The Biglin (short for big piglin or boss piglin)

Biglins spawn in bastions and are the bosses of piglins. They are 2.5 blocks tall, wear a netherite helmet, but cannot pick up any other piece of armor. Biglins have 100 health (same as ravagers), deal 8 damage melee and do not carry weapons, but rarely attack directly. Biglins' main method of attacking is commanding piglins. When under a Biglin's command, Piglins only have one goal: kill the target. The target is almost anything that comes close to the Biglin that isn't a Piglin. Hoglins, Zombified Piglins and Baby Piglins will keep their distance from Biglins. When killed, a Biglin drops its helmet, various piglin-related items and a piglin gem. I am not sure how Biglins could respawn (I don't want there to be too many of them because they are bosses), but it could possibly involve the magma cube spawner.

Item: Piglin Gem
The Piglin Gem is sort of like a Totem of Undying, but you still die. However, you get to keep your inventory (except for the gem) and experience when you respawn, and if it is a respawn anchor it will not use up glowstone.

Interesting! Here's mine:

Mob: Blaze Master
The Blaze Master is the master of the blazes and will spawn at the entrance of the sheltered section of a Nether fortress. It has 50 health and can shoot 6 fireballs at a time. Each fireball does 4 health of damage and still burns you. It also does 6 hearts of melee damage. When killed, it will drop 50 XP, blaze related drops, and a blaze master rod.

Item: Blaze Master Rod
The Blaze Master Rod can be obtained from the Blaze Master himself and collect 2 of these and a fire charge to make the Blaze Wand.

Item: Blaze Wand
Crafted from 2 Blaze Master Rods and 1 fire charge. Right-click to shoot a fireball. Although it takes durability damage when you use it.
Here are the compatible enchantments:
|Power I to V
|Punch I to II
|Unbreaking I to III
|Mending
|Curse of Vanishing
|Lava Neglecting (check that out)

Last edited by 2019connorw9992 (May 11, 2020 23:35:32)

2019connorw9992
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

excelguru wrote:

If 1.17, like I predict, will revamp structures, it may need more blocks. So here are my suggestions (mostly brick-related)

Granite Bricks**
Andesite Bricks**
Diorite Bricks** (iskall would not approve)
Sandstone Bricks*
Cracked Sandstone Bricks*
Red Sandstone Bricks*
Cracked Red Sandstone Bricks*
Light Bricks* (recipe: 8 brick blocks + 1 white dye -> 8 light bricks) - like bricks but lighter
Dark Bricks* (recipe: 8 brick blocks + 1 black dye -> 8 dark bricks) - like bricks but darker
Mixed Bricks* (recipe: bricks + light bricks + dark bricks -> 3 mixed bricks) - combines normal, light & dark bricks
End Stone Slabs, Stairs and Walls
Cracked End Stone Bricks*
Chiseled End Stone Bricks
Purpur Walls
Nether Brick Fence Gates
Red Nether Brick Fences
Red Nether Brick Fence Gates
Chiseled Prismarine - has a guardian carved into it

*has slab, stair and wall variants.
**has slab, stair and wall variants and a cracked variant with the same
***has slab, stair and wall variants, a cracked variant with the same, and a chiseled variant

I like it! Maybe Cracked Purpur Blocks and Chiseled Purpur Blocks with a shulker carved into it!