Discuss Scratch

-ShadowOfTheFuture-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

I'm still waiting for them to add a blackstone generator.

<Insert uncreative signature here>

██       ██  ██            ██  ██       ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
███ ███ ██ ████ ██ ███ ███
█████████ █████ █████ █████████

“Though the seasons come and go, and sunshine turns to snow, we will always have tomorrow up ahead.”
coder_isaiyah11
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

mob:shadow snake
where to find it: low light levels rarely

they can bite you for 5 damage in easy 7 damage in normal and ohko'ing you in hard if you have no armor on and they can spit vemon for poison, and blindness.

(\_| -.  \ὓ/ .-|_Ω/)
this is hubward, he protects my siggy AND posts from kuamquats and coconuts
copy and paste this on your siggy to protect your posts.
I Wonder how im Managing to do all-nighters
LandonHarter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

-ShadowOfTheFuture- wrote:

There is a basalt generator though.

LandonHarter
I prefer to be called Landon. Don't use my full username too much.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Male|15 y/o|English|Rain World, Rhythm Doctor, No Man's Sky|American|Mineral Fish fandom co-founder|Neutral Sociality|#9d0|Chaotic Neutral

“A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.”

excelguru
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Instead of normal feathers, parrots should drop special colored feathers (and they also drop them periodically like chickens drop eggs, so you don't have to kill them). These could be used to make special arrows:

Red-feathered arrows deal less damage, but they ignore armor. (They would have to only do about 3 points of damage to prevent them from being OP)
Blue-feathered arrows can ricochet off walls, up to two times if charged fully.
Green-feathered arrows can pass through leaves once.
Cyan-feathered arrows travel in a curve
Gray-feathered arrows can break certain blocks.

How to Make a Mouse Trail
Want to add a mouse trail to your Scratch projects? Try our latest tutorial!
Seam49
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

excelguru wrote:

Instead of normal feathers, parrots should drop special colored feathers (and they also drop them periodically like chickens drop eggs, so you don't have to kill them). These could be used to make special arrows:

Red-feathered arrows deal less damage, but they ignore armor. (They would have to only do about 3 points of damage to prevent them from being OP)
Blue-feathered arrows can ricochet off walls, up to two times if charged fully.
Green-feathered arrows can pass through leaves once.
Cyan-feathered arrows travel in a curve
Gray-feathered arrows can break certain blocks.
yes but add cyan deal double damage.

Tea. Chocolate.
excelguru
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Item: Redstone Rod
Crafting: 1 redstone dust + 2 sticks
When you right-click redstone dust with the redstone rod, it is automatically powered. When you right-click a redstone component with the redstone rod, it acts as if powered. This would be useful for starting redstone clocks, because right now they are a pain to start.

Seam49
Scratcher
500+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

excelguru wrote:

Item: Redstone Rod
Crafting: 1 redstone dust + 2 sticks
When you right-click redstone dust with the redstone rod, it is automatically powered. When you right-click a redstone component with the redstone rod, it acts as if powered. This would be useful for starting redstone clocks, because right now they are a pain to start.
support +1.

Tea. Chocolate.
-ShadowOfTheFuture-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

LandonHarter wrote:

Yes, but blackstone in my opinion looks nicer and also has more functionality.

In general, I just dislike the idea of making resources non-renewable at all, except in very specific cases (like diamonds or netherite).

Last edited by -ShadowOfTheFuture- (July 6, 2020 17:56:35)

██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██

“Though the seasons come and go, and sunshine turns to snow, we will always have tomorrow up ahead.”
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

LandonHarter wrote:

In general, I just dislike the idea of making resources non-renewable at all, except in very specific cases (like diamonds or netherite).
Non infinite diamonds and netherite be like
*sad music plays*

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
LandonHarter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Question: If you spawned in the Nether, would you think that it’s possible to escape?

LandonHarter

Male|15 y/o|English|Rain World, Rhythm Doctor, No Man's Sky|American|Mineral Fish fandom co-founder|Neutral Sociality|#9d0|Chaotic Neutral

-ShadowOfTheFuture-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

78ch3 wrote:

LandonHarter wrote:

Non infinite diamonds and netherite be like
*sad music plays*
I mean, diamond tools and armor are already renewable through villager trading, and you're not that likely to need more than a few enchanting tables and jukeboxes (and if you're using diamonds for fireworks, I don't know what to say). Once you're in the late game, diamonds are only really useful for decoration or currency on a multiplayer server, and you don't exactly want people to be able to farm money

I'm fine with netherite staying nonrenewable because at this point I mainly see it as an upgrade for diamond rather than a huge jump to a new tier, but I might change my opinion on this in the future

LandonHarter wrote:

Question: If you spawned in the Nether, would you think that it’s possible to escape?
Piglins trade obsidian, iron, and gravel, so yes

Last edited by -ShadowOfTheFuture- (July 6, 2020 22:17:30)

██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██

LandonHarter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

LandonHarter wrote:

Piglins trade obsidian, iron, and gravel, so yes
Nether fortresses have diamonds, and ruined portals *exist*, so yes.

LandonHarter

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

All they have to do now is add nether strongholds and you never have to enter the overworld to beat the game

bottom text
excelguru
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Block: Tanks (containers, not vehicles)
Crafting: 1 bucket of water, lava or fish + 1 block of glass
Usage: This block is full of water or lava and is mainly used for decoration. If it is broken with a pickaxe, it drops itself but without a pickaxe it drops nothing and the liquid spills out. If it is crafted with a fish bucket, it will contain a fish too.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

excelguru wrote:

Usage: This block is full of water or lava and is mainly used for decoration. If it is broken with a pickaxe, it drops itself but without a pickaxe it drops nothing and the liquid spills out. If it is crafted with a fish bucket, it will contain a fish too.
I was thinking pipes for carrying water, pumps, tanks, outlets, all that. We haven’t had any way to automatically transport water except really complex machines.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
LandonHarter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

78ch3 wrote:

excelguru wrote:

I was thinking pipes for carrying water, pumps, tanks, outlets, all that. We haven’t had any way to automatically transport water except really complex machines.
Already thought of that.

*60 sec rule predicted*
Pressed Submit 3 times before posting

Last edited by LandonHarter (July 7, 2020 19:16:27)

LandonHarter

-CRINGEworks-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

Oh, I have an idea! Remove HOGLINS.
Even with armor, I still die VERY QUICKLY!

Last edited by -CRINGEworks- (July 7, 2020 19:16:45)

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

-CRINGEworks- wrote:

Another idea, BRING BACK DEM ZOMBIE PIGMEN!

LandonHarter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

-CRINGEworks- wrote:

Hello, this is the Nether Transportation Center. We are running
low on leather to make saddles.

LandonHarter

-CRINGEworks-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Minecraft Ideas

78ch3 wrote:

-CRINGEworks- wrote:

Another idea, BRING BACK DEM ZOMBIE PIGMEN!

Na, they kinda boring.