Discuss Scratch

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

yukon_pebbles wrote:

I Write a lot, but it's off a show I watch. I am working on a novel though!
Nice, what's it about?
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

Ravenfairy187 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Ravenfairy187 wrote:

Generalstarwars333 wrote:

Nettlesplash wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

so i have an idea…
Post a segment of your writing that makes no sense out of context.

idk i actually can't find anything right now unless “This tastes like Kate's hair” or “Be quiet, I died in Taerns” counts.

Or “You've been taming flowers for a thousand years.” A literal thousand years.

Off the top of my head, the only incidents I can think of are:

“It's not my fault my sister who happens to be a 100-year-old master assassin decided to climb that chandelier!”
or
“Blow up the chair.”
I watch with a sailor from the MAF Terminator as it unloads the land cruiser. It shoots a beam of light from the bottom of the ship, and the landcruiser appears tiny in it. It gradually grows to be bigger than the Terminator as it is lowered to the ground. “How exactly does that work?” I ask the sailor beside me. “Well, you see, a machine on the ship dilates the transitional time variations of the object, differentiating the transverse refractions in order to hyper spatially compress the quantum rarefactions in such a way as to enlarge or de-enlarge the object as needed. And of course, it’s all powered by the ship’s turbo-encabulator. It’s actually quite simple.” My eyes glaze over. He continues. “It all has to do with how the turbo encabulator works. You see, the original machine had a base-plate of prefabulated amulite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two spurving bearings were in a direct line with the pentametric fan. The main winding was of the normal lotus-o-delta type placed in panendermic semi-boloid slots in the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a nonreversible trem'e pipe to the differential girdlespring on the ‘up’ end of the grammeters. Make sense?” he says. “Uh… sure. Yeah. That seems about right…” I reply. I go off and find something to do, anything to keep my mind from melting…

I think one of mine is:

“ARE YOU CRAZY WOMAN? SHE JUST TRIED TO KILL US!”

Or,
“Your hair tastes like how flowers smell”
Ey another hair biter haha

Kate's hair tastes like wall btw (according to Eric)

Leon's apparently tastes very good. Naidia only bites Leon's hair. It's weird.
Eric bites everything he's not supposed to. (Kate's hair, for instance. Pencils. The skin on his fingertips. His wand. Other people who tick him off.)

Scorpio gets the record for craziest bite though because she bit her school's principal in the neck
Ravenfairy187
Scratcher
22 posts

Writing!

cheese-duck wrote:

Ravenfairy187 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Ravenfairy187 wrote:

Nettlesplash wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

so i have an idea…

idk i actually can't find anything right now unless “This tastes like Kate's hair” or “Be quiet, I died in Taerns” counts.

“It's not my fault my sister who happens to be a 100-year-old master assassin decided to climb that chandelier!”
or
“Blow up the chair.”
I watch with a sailor from the MAF Terminator as it unloads the land cruiser. It shoots a beam of light from the bottom of the ship, and the landcruiser appears tiny in it. It gradually grows to be bigger than the Terminator as it is lowered to the ground. “How exactly does that work?” I ask the sailor beside me. “Well, you see, a machine on the ship dilates the transitional time variations of the object, differentiating the transverse refractions in order to hyper spatially compress the quantum rarefactions in such a way as to enlarge or de-enlarge the object as needed. And of course, it’s all powered by the ship’s turbo-encabulator. It’s actually quite simple.” My eyes glaze over. He continues. “It all has to do with how the turbo encabulator works. You see, the original machine had a base-plate of prefabulated amulite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two spurving bearings were in a direct line with the pentametric fan. The main winding was of the normal lotus-o-delta type placed in panendermic semi-boloid slots in the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a nonreversible trem'e pipe to the differential girdlespring on the ‘up’ end of the grammeters. Make sense?” he says. “Uh… sure. Yeah. That seems about right…” I reply. I go off and find something to do, anything to keep my mind from melting…

I think one of mine is:

Or,

Eric bites everything he's not supposed to. (Kate's hair, for instance. Pencils. The skin on his fingertips. His wand. Other people who tick him off.)

Scorpio gets the record for craziest bite though because she bit her school's principal in the neck

Naidia bites only Leon's hair and her fingernails(Nervous habit.)

Alicina also gets craziest bite becuase she bit Moonbeam and Moonbeam almost killed her.

'Ello ‘Ello ’Ello!

I am a American woman with the accent of a Brit and the temper of a Scot. Don't mess with me-Lani

“Why are you dressed like you're at a funeral?” “Because, I might be at one extremely soon, crazy lady.”

Song of the week: Control by Halsey.

Quote of the week: “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent”-Elanor Roosevelt

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

Ravenfairy187 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Ravenfairy187 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Ravenfairy187 wrote:

Nettlesplash wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

so i have an idea…

or
“Blow up the chair.”

I think one of mine is:

Or,

Alicina also gets craziest bite becuase she bit Moonbeam and Moonbeam almost killed her.
Ahahaha i have a habit of biting my nails, but not when i'm nervous, just all the time. i was just biting my nails actually (and the skin on my fingertips)

Principal tried to kill Scorpio too. Explains why he didn't consider firing this one teacher*

*I know the principal doesn't really fire teachers, but he's more like the ‘headmaster’ or ‘superintendent’ actually
Ravenfairy187
Scratcher
22 posts

Writing!

cheese-duck wrote:

Ravenfairy187 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Ravenfairy187 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Ravenfairy187 wrote:

Nettlesplash wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

so i have an idea…

or
“Blow up the chair.”

I think one of mine is:

Or,

Ahahaha i have a habit of biting my nails, but not when i'm nervous, just all the time. i was just biting my nails actually (and the skin on my fingertips)

Principal tried to kill Scorpio too. Explains why he didn't consider firing this one teacher*

*I know the principal doesn't really fire teachers, but he's more like the ‘headmaster’ or ‘superintendent’ actually

I only do it when nervous..or I play with my ponytail holder.

Moonbeam tried to kill everyone. Technically, Moonbeam is Naidia, so…

'Ello ‘Ello ’Ello!

I am a American woman with the accent of a Brit and the temper of a Scot. Don't mess with me-Lani

“Why are you dressed like you're at a funeral?” “Because, I might be at one extremely soon, crazy lady.”

Quote of the week: “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent”-Elanor Roosevelt

cs156175
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

Okay, new prompt: how do you end this sentence? (Your Character) walks into a bar, and..
-
Jackie walks into a bar and immediately orders a Pepsi. They don't sell Pepsi at the bar. He threatens to sue.
Jamie walks into a bar and orders a water. She goes back for refills several times and reads her book. She misses the point of a bar.
That One Guy walks into a bar. Ouch.
Lena walks into a bar and scares everyone away because she forgot to transition into human form.
Aries walks into a bar and orders the least strong alchohol they have, but ends up having too much anyways and then scares everyone away because she forgot to stay in human form.
Pink walks into a bar and reads the entire night.
Blue walks into a bar and begins to glowstick rave. She doesn't realize it isn't the kind of place where you're supposed to dance. She flips some tables.
Indigo walks into a bar. He already works there as bar security.
Alex walks into a bar and orders something but doesn't have the money to pay for it.
Daniel walks into a bar to find that everyone who used to go there is repalced and all of his currency is outdated. He orders Pepsi. They say they don't have Pepsi anymore. He exits the bar wondering what everything's come to.

AnimationWarriorCats
Scratcher
500+ posts

Writing!

How about we do a name idea thread?

GO! Write some names people can use! (idk XD)

“You procrastinate making videos, cause being judged is scary, you're so close to being forgotten, the hate's imaginary~”
“The internet is here, the internet is great, when you've got lots of followers who needs a real mate?”
“It's a good thing to be strange, normalness leads to sadness.”
“If you're insulting people on the internet, you must be ugly on the inside.”
yukon_pebbles
Scratcher
100+ posts

Writing!

cheese-duck wrote:

yukon_pebbles wrote:

I Write a lot, but it's off a show I watch. I am working on a novel though!
Nice, what's it about?
It's about to normal twin girls, who must defeat a evil knight. They earn their powers on the way there before the bad guys destroy the world. It's kinda legend of Zelda based

꧁༒☬ I dropped my signature around here somewhere… ☬༒꧂
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

cs156175 wrote:

Okay, new prompt: how do you end this sentence? (Your Character) walks into a bar, and..
-
Jackie walks into a bar and immediately orders a Pepsi. They don't sell Pepsi at the bar. He threatens to sue.
Jamie walks into a bar and orders a water. She goes back for refills several times and reads her book. She misses the point of a bar.
Lena walks into a bar and scares everyone away because she forgot to transition into human form.
Aries walks into a bar and orders the least strong alchohol they have, but ends up having too much anyways and then scares everyone away because she forgot to stay in human form.
Blue walks into a bar and begins to glowstick rave. She doesn't realize it isn't the kind of place where you're supposed to dance. She flips some tables.
Alex walks into a bar and orders something but doesn't have the money to pay for it.
Daniel walks into a bar to find that everyone who used to go there is repalced and all of his currency is outdated. He orders Pepsi. They say they don't have Pepsi anymore. He exits the bar wondering what everything's come to.
gonna do all of Spore so be prepared
Scorpio walks into a bar and everyone screams because she's an Arachnian.
Pascal walks into a bar, orders a glass of lava, and then pulls out a 1000-page book.
Eric walks into a bar and says “Whoops, crashed again. Eh.” /shrug/ Either that, or he orders orange juice, and then they say “Are you kidding me” so he hypnotizes them to give him orange juice and then he spits it out when Evlon asks Scorpio out.
Terry walks into a bar except he doesn't walk, he runs. (And then gets surrounded by girls.)
Hope walks into a bar and leaves immediately, screaming that everyone is so mean.
Kate walks into a bar and nothing interesting happens because she's that normal.
Liam walks into a bar. Five minutes later he emerges, drunk, erasing everything in his path and screaming something incoherent.
Cameron walks into a bar and gets dragged out immediately because he's holding a laser chainsaw.
Evlon walks into a bar and is thoroughly confused because he's never heard of a bar.
Syano walks into a bar and spends the whole time sitting in the corner, stroking his pet griffin, drinking coffee.
Kayor walks into a bar and everyone screams because he's also an Arachnian.
Ada walks into a bar and accidentally turns the lights off. Then her mother poisons her drink and she dies.
Celia walks into a bar and also orders a glass of lava except halfway through the glass she starts tearing up and being sentimental.
Juliana walks into a bar. Actually, she doesn't walk in. She just drags Eric off of the motorcycle that he's about to steal.

heck
cs156175
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

cheese-duck wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

-
Pascal walks into a bar, orders a glass of lava, and then pulls out a 1000-page book.
Eric walks into a bar and says “Whoops, crashed again. Eh.” /shrug/ Either that, or he orders orange juice, and then they say “Are you kidding me” so he hypnotizes them to give him orange juice and then he spits it out when Evlon asks Scorpio out.
Terry walks into a bar except he doesn't walk, he runs. (And then gets surrounded by girls.)
Hope walks into a bar and leaves immediately, screaming that everyone is so mean.
Kate walks into a bar and nothing interesting happens because she's that normal.
Liam walks into a bar. Five minutes later he emerges, drunk, erasing everything in his path and screaming something incoherent.
Cameron walks into a bar and gets dragged out immediately because he's holding a laser chainsaw.
Evlon walks into a bar and is thoroughly confused because he's never heard of a bar.
Syano walks into a bar and spends the whole time sitting in the corner, stroking his pet griffin, drinking coffee.
Ada walks into a bar and accidentally turns the lights off. Then her mother poisons her drink and she dies.
Celia walks into a bar and also orders a glass of lava except halfway through the glass she starts tearing up and being sentimental.
Juliana walks into a bar. Actually, she doesn't walk in. She just drags Eric off of the motorcycle that he's about to steal.

heck
I'm gonna do more!
Spasti walks into a bar, and immediately ramsacks it, makes everyone get into a fight, sings a few musical numbers about how much she hates the Machennae family, and has it on livestream to the Super Evil Villains organization the entire time.
Carrie walks into a bar, does a few karaoke pop songs and then has to defend it from some mist outside that followed her and the camp kids
Karen (Karen Hillwood, that is, my oc) walks into a bar and orders sparkling water, with which she plays a drinking game with cat videos
Candy walks into a bar and is escorted out because of the age limit, but sneaks back in in a trenchcoat.
Me Someone walks into a bar, orders Pepsi, and when asked if coke is okay he throws a full bottle of sparkling water at the bartender's stomach, staring a full-scale barfight which he escapes from as soon as it gets heated.
Brenton Weird walks into a bar, sees a bar fight going on, and exits after 5 seconds.
Jenae Machennae walks into a bar, and attempts to order alcohol. They say she's underage but she says she's royalty, and they say that isn't valid in this bar. She exits and tries a different bar. Same result.
Orange walks into a bar, and starts a comedy routine which isn't really funny because it relies on inside jokes.
Green walks into a bar, and joins in on the game Karen's doing.
Dyna walks into a bar, and everyone thinks she's cute.
Dana walks into a bar and plays games on Danielle's phone the whole time.
Danielle walks into a bar to talk with her friends, but has to entertain the two kids she has with her as well. It's a tough thing to do.

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

cs156175 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

-

heck
I'm gonna do more!
Spasti walks into a bar, and immediately ramsacks it, makes everyone get into a fight, sings a few musical numbers about how much she hates the Machennae family, and has it on livestream to the Super Evil Villains organization the entire time.
Carrie walks into a bar, does a few karaoke pop songs and then has to defend it from some mist outside that followed her and the camp kids
Karen (Karen Hillwood, that is, my oc) walks into a bar and orders sparkling water, with which she plays a drinking game with cat videos
Candy walks into a bar and is escorted out because of the age limit, but sneaks back in in a trenchcoat.
Me Someone walks into a bar, orders Pepsi, and when asked if coke is okay he throws a full bottle of sparkling water at the bartender's stomach, staring a full-scale barfight which he escapes from as soon as it gets heated.
Brenton Weird walks into a bar, sees a bar fight going on, and exits after 5 seconds.
Jenae Machennae walks into a bar, and attempts to order alcohol. They say she's underage but she says she's royalty, and they say that isn't valid in this bar. She exits and tries a different bar. Same result.
Orange walks into a bar, and starts a comedy routine which isn't really funny because it relies on inside jokes.
Danielle walks into a bar to talk with her friends, but has to entertain the two kids she has with her as well. It's a tough thing to do.
Eric walks into the same bar Orange just walked into and asks awkwardly, “Are you juicy?”

someonekillme

Edit: oh also how do you pronounce Jenae?

Last edited by cheese-duck (June 13, 2017 19:51:41)

cs156175
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

cheese-duck wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

-

heck
I'm gonna do more!
Eric walks into the same bar Orange just walked into and asks awkwardly, “Are you juicy?”

someonekillme

Orange is, like a bunch of my other characters, a personification of a color. I made a bunch of them
Jenae is pronounced Jen-Ay, like you'd think.

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

cs156175 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

cs156175 wrote:

-

heck
I'm gonna do more!

someonekillme

Orange is, like a bunch of my other characters, a personification of a color. I made a bunch of them
Jenae is pronounced Jen-Ay, like you'd think.
ah ok thanks
PerfectlyPinkPanda
Scratcher
100+ posts

Writing!

Cool! I'm writing a few books: Animal Spies, Moonlight & Pearl, Magic Academy, What's The Scoop, and Poké Detectives!

Nettlesplash
Scratcher
17 posts

Writing!

AnimationWarriorCats wrote:

OK, here's a few ideas (some may be a bit weird):
Girl names:
Petra
Tara
Leyla
Iris
Emmy
Eris
Aspen
Starla
Arwen
Vesta
Ahqua

Boy names:
Andy
Nathan
Lee
Leo
Kyle
Ben

Can work for either:
Tori
Tarlen
Corey

I might add a few more later, but there's a few suggestions.
Ravenfairy187
Scratcher
22 posts

Writing!

Nettlesplash wrote:

AnimationWarriorCats wrote:

OK, here's a few ideas (some may be a bit weird):
Girl names:
Petra
Tara
Leyla
Iris
Emmy
Eris
Aspen
Starla
Arwen
Vesta
Ahqua

Boy names:
Andy
Nathan
Lee
Leo
Kyle
Ben

Can work for either:
Tori
Tarlen
Corey

I might add a few more later, but there's a few suggestions.

Girls:

Isolde
Cosima
Rosevela
Rosie
Elizabeth
Eliza
Angelica
Peggy
Maria
Amanda
Nadia
Athena
Artemis
Abigail
Abby

Boys:

Alexander
Hercules
John
Aaron
Joshua
Josh
Jacob
Jake
Connor

I;m bored…

'Ello ‘Ello ’Ello!

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

PerfectlyPinkPanda wrote:

Cool! I'm writing a few books: Animal Spies, Moonlight & Pearl, Magic Academy, What's The Scoop, and Poké Detectives!
(sees litten profile pic)
YAS
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

Owlpaint wrote:

Yay, fellow writer! I'm writing a book about a conflict between a hidden fantastical realm, Caemia, and the rest of Earth.. basically Caemia has kept itself hidden for fear of being destroyed by the rest of the world, and magical beings all over Earth take refuge there. But an uprising comes, led by a woman named Vera who wants to control both Earth and Caemia. I've hit a wall, though. I don't know how my main characters, Alexa and Valiant, are supposed to stop her… and I don't know what to call it.. :c
I never know how the protagonist(s) are really going to stop the villain at first… maybe try just writing the beginning, and ideas might come to you? I actually only decided how the villain was (kind of) defeated when I was on the fifth to last chapter in the first book in the series i'm writing.
As for the title… it could take ages to find a good one, or maybe just a few tries. Try to think of one that would tell people a very vague idea of what the book is about, but leave them wondering. If that didn't help… lol i guess search up some tips???
Scratchinawe
Scratcher
16 posts

Writing!

Nether_before wrote:

I like to write as well, but I never really get far with my stories.
Same

#MaggieQ & #EmmaWatson #Feminist
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain…
Only true Harry Potter Fans would know this one:
A. What is Professor Lupin's favorite color?
Answer:
Come talk to me on my profile about stuff, I am a good listener XD
Don't look for the light at the end of the tunnel. It's not there. YOU are the light. It's been inside of you all along. -anonymous
Feminism is the radical notion that women are people :o
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

cs156175 wrote:

-
Neko walks into a bar out of tiredness, and immediately walks out because he was underage for drinking.
Cato walks into a bar and tries to do something with all these drunk cats
Ramos walks into a bar and simply drinks.
Estrella walks into a bar, tries the catnip shake, and immediately deems that <insert celestial drink here> is much better.
Sala walks into a bar, sees Ramos, and pulls him out. By the tail.
Pyrgentenium walks into a bar and just hangs out. She doesn't even drink.
Laina walks onto a bar, notices Pyrgentenium, and tries to kidnap her for some dumb reason.
Leslie walks into a bar and sees her mate get burned by Pyrgentenium, First-hand. She didn't take it well.
Eros walks into a bar and removes the cornerstone.

Last edited by Smiley100P (July 1, 2017 17:03:23)

Net Neutrality is done and over with and we still have free speech so yay
And knuckles.