Discuss Scratch

Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pawzone- I think it might be a webcomic?? I still don’t know ripp

Pawzone! Pawzone, Pawzone, Pawzone, Pawzone, Pawzone, Pawzone, Pawzone, Pawzone, Pawzone, Pawzone, Pawzone, Pawzone, Pawzone, Pawzone!

Hoh boi
*does that knuckle-cracking thing*
DISCLAIMER
Alright. In a huge, minuscule nutshell, Pawzone is a thing.
It's hard to describe it in detail; it's just a thing.

Alright.
Pawzone is meant to be a fun “little” work of fiction that makes you care about most of the characters, cry at their problems/deaths, and yell at Neko, the protagonist and POV character, because he loves wiki walking at times.
Probably.

The future. About year 198 or smth
Eight-month-old Neko has just become a first-half graduate, slumping home and expecting to have a nice three weeks off. But of course * happened in his proximity- his adoptive father (and biological uncle) had introduced his relatively depressed brother-in-law, who at the time had no money, and the Fire Princess, rearing to get the hecc out of her castle to just have a nice, unprotected outing, has been kidnapped by some technological dogs in Neko’s eyes. So naturally, he gathers his friends and runs the hecc outta hereeee
Oh, and then there’s the spirit of Neko’s Aunt, who has a 50% chance of being his mother? He doesn’t get any of this, really.
All he knows is that she’s quite well trusted.

Anyways!
What does everyone think?


Also here's a spoiler-free list of characters so far (outdated and cringeyyy)
Now has a studio!

Last edited by Smiley100P (Feb. 8, 2018 12:57:17)


Net Neutrality is done and over with and we still have free speech so yay
And knuckles.
WJ-Scratch
Scratcher
14 posts

Pawzone- I think it might be a webcomic?? I still don’t know ripp

It sounds great! I would totally read, watch and/or play this game/cartoon/novel/webcomic!

Hi, I make webcomics and occasionally… games
My webcomic: http://iamerror.webcomic.ws/ My other webcomic: https://error404comix.wordpress.com/

Please don't talk to me.


Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pawzone- I think it might be a webcomic?? I still don’t know ripp

WJ-Scratch wrote:

It sounds great! I would totally read, watch and/or play this game/cartoon/novel/webcomic!
Trust me then; you're in for a ride
And trust me that wasn't a 10th of it haha
Also thx
But yeah

Last edited by Smiley100P (June 3, 2017 20:00:43)


Net Neutrality is done and over with and we still have free speech so yay
And knuckles.
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pawzone- I think it might be a webcomic?? I still don’t know ripp

DISCLAIMER:
(Bc why not)

On maturity:
Ik you've seen all this in Warriors, but this is
My god
Uh
Well, I can't possibly see the younger half of this website appreciating it which is why it's never going to be on scratch (but I'll still make projects about the characters) because of the, well, rather mature themes, such as alcohol*, death, crimson-red** blood, death, mental corruption, death, depression, death, and probably a few other unpleasant things. And homosexual relationships, if that counts. And did I mention death***?

Won't be suprised if the ST takes this entire topic down because of that one paragraph.

In any case, I won't be suprised to find nobody listened to this, seeing that it's pretty much a world of cuteness and rainbows**** on the outside. Unless you've read Warriors. In which case you can probably stand the content.

Oh my god past self you did not explain it well

On the lack of maturity:
But that isn't to say this isn't really, very dark, just rather mature. Heck, there are quite a few lighthearted scenes. Even Ramos, the most depressed character in the novel trilogy, has his moments.
He's Neko’s uncle’s brother-in-law.

On the fact this is fiction:
…This is fiction. Not much to be said here. All resemblances to pretty much anyone, living or dead, any events, and whatever else, is purely coincidental.

Good day.

*I found out that alcohol would kill a cat .-.
**But Not always it’s sometimes technicolor yayyy
***Sorry my past self is an edgelord
****Okay, that’s maybe an exaggeration lol

Last edited by Smiley100P (Feb. 8, 2018 13:13:15)


Net Neutrality is done and over with and we still have free speech so yay
And knuckles.
CellularData
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pawzone- I think it might be a webcomic?? I still don’t know ripp

Smiley100P wrote:

Well, I can't possibly see the younger half of this website appreciating it which is why it's never going to be on scratch
frick

Smiley100P wrote:

(but I'll still make projects about the characters)
oh

Smiley100P wrote:

because of the, well, rather mature themes, such as
go on…

Smiley100P wrote:

alcohol,
you might be able to replace it to some extent but if it's heavily involved that's a no

Smiley100P wrote:

death,
there are plenty of projects about death, I don't get why yours would be the exception

Smiley100P wrote:

crimson-red blood,
that's a huge no unless you recolor it (bleeding purple?)

Smiley100P wrote:

death,
again, probably fine

Smiley100P wrote:

mental corruption,
…like mental disorders? people mention those all the time.

Smiley100P wrote:

death,
ok, you're mentioning too much death, which makes me worried it's not appropriate for scratch anymore

Smiley100P wrote:

depression,
if that wasn't allowed we'd probably lose a fifth of our community

Smiley100P wrote:

death,
yep probably not

Smiley100P wrote:

and probably a few other unpleasant things.
depends on what those are

Smiley100P wrote:

And homosexual relationships, if that counts.
IT DOESN'T

Smiley100P wrote:

And did I mention death?
yes, four times

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

favorite quote: “A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.”
star sign: cancer
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pawzone- I think it might be a webcomic?? I still don’t know ripp

CellularData wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

Well, I can't possibly see the younger half of this website appreciating it which is why it's never going to be on scratch
frick

Smiley100P wrote:

(but I'll still make projects about the characters)
oh

Smiley100P wrote:

because of the, well, rather mature themes, such as
go on…

Smiley100P wrote:

alcohol,
you might be able to replace it to some extent but if it's heavily involved that's a no

Smiley100P wrote:

death,
there are plenty of projects about death, I don't get why yours would be the exception

Smiley100P wrote:

crimson-red blood,
that's a huge no unless you recolor it (bleeding purple?)

Smiley100P wrote:

death,
again, probably fine

Smiley100P wrote:

mental corruption,
…like mental disorders? people mention those all the time.

Smiley100P wrote:

death,
ok, you're mentioning too much death, which makes me worried it's not appropriate for scratch anymore

Smiley100P wrote:

depression,
if that wasn't allowed we'd probably lose a fifth of our community

Smiley100P wrote:

death,
yep probably not

Smiley100P wrote:

and probably a few other unpleasant things.
depends on what those are

Smiley100P wrote:

And homosexual relationships, if that counts.
IT DOESN'T

Smiley100P wrote:

And did I mention death?
yes, four times
Repeatedly mentioning “death” was, admittedly, a product of my dark humor side.
But, anyways! (Should I remove that bit lol)
That's why I'm not creating this series on scratch. That would be a stupid move on my part.
…This is gonna be fun to talk about.

Last edited by Smiley100P (June 6, 2017 17:20:54)


Net Neutrality is done and over with and we still have free speech so yay
And knuckles.
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pawzone- I think it might be a webcomic?? I still don’t know ripp

This seems pretty cool! I'm making a fake game called The Fossilized Ones: A Cat's Cake. I don't know where that title comes from, but I came up with it randomly. My favorite, most random ship (Hatsune Miku x Ness) Are playing it and giving reviews.
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pawzone- I think it might be a webcomic?? I still don’t know ripp

nickeljorn wrote:

This seems pretty cool! I'm making a fake game called The Fossilized Ones: A Cat's Cake. I don't know where that title comes from, but I came up with it randomly. My favorite, most random ship (Hatsune Miku x Ness) Are playing it and giving reviews.
Kudos to you my girl :33

Net Neutrality is done and over with and we still have free speech so yay
And knuckles.
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pawzone- I think it might be a webcomic?? I still don’t know ripp

(2006.18 Hours) Smiley100P: I just wrote Pawzone's prologue
(2006.26 Hours) Smiley100P: It's 5,779 characters
(2006.27 Hours) Floofy: ok
(2006.37 Hours) Floofy: …5
(2006.39 Hours) Floofy: 7
(2006.42 Hours) Floofy: 7
(2006.44 Hours) Floofy: 9
(2006.46 Hours) Floofy: ?
(2006.58 Hours) Smiley100P: Which is longer than the length I can possibly write an SV chapter
(2006.59 Hours) Floofy: 5
7
7
9
characters???????????
(2007.06 Hours) Smiley100P: Yep
(2007.09 Hours) Floofy: oooh those kind haha ok
(2007.53 Hours) Smiley100P: No floofs I haven't come up with 5,779 characters just to write a prologue

Net Neutrality is done and over with and we still have free speech so yay
And knuckles.
CellularData
Scratcher
500+ posts

Pawzone- I think it might be a webcomic?? I still don’t know ripp

Smiley100P wrote:

(2006.18 Hours) Smiley100P: I just wrote Pawzone's prologue
(2006.26 Hours) Smiley100P: It's 5,779 characters
(2006.27 Hours) Floofy: ok
(2006.37 Hours) Floofy: …5
(2006.39 Hours) Floofy: 7
(2006.42 Hours) Floofy: 7
(2006.44 Hours) Floofy: 9
(2006.46 Hours) Floofy: ?
(2006.58 Hours) Smiley100P: Which is longer than the length I can possibly write an SV chapter
(2006.59 Hours) Floofy: 5
7
7
9
characters???????????
(2007.06 Hours) Smiley100P: Yep
(2007.09 Hours) Floofy: oooh those kind haha ok
(2007.53 Hours) Smiley100P: No floofs I haven't come up with 5,779 characters just to write a prologue
Really? I once wrote a prologue with over 9000 well-thought-out, actual characters that each have names

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

favorite quote: “A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.”
star sign: cancer
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pawzone- I think it might be a webcomic?? I still don’t know ripp

CellularData wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

(2006.18 Hours) Smiley100P: I just wrote Pawzone's prologue
(2006.26 Hours) Smiley100P: It's 5,779 characters
(2006.27 Hours) Floofy: ok
(2006.37 Hours) Floofy: …5
(2006.39 Hours) Floofy: 7
(2006.42 Hours) Floofy: 7
(2006.44 Hours) Floofy: 9
(2006.46 Hours) Floofy: ?
(2006.58 Hours) Smiley100P: Which is longer than the length I can possibly write an SV chapter
(2006.59 Hours) Floofy: 5
7
7
9
characters???????????
(2007.06 Hours) Smiley100P: Yep
(2007.09 Hours) Floofy: oooh those kind haha ok
(2007.53 Hours) Smiley100P: No floofs I haven't come up with 5,779 characters just to write a prologue
Really? I once wrote a prologue with over 9000 well-thought-out, actual characters that each have names
that must've been a glorious prologue, then

Net Neutrality is done and over with and we still have free speech so yay
And knuckles.
elsa6126
Scratcher
23 posts

Pawzone- I think it might be a webcomic?? I still don’t know ripp

Sounds cool.

Last edited by elsa6126 (June 7, 2017 11:14:02)

Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pawzone- I think it might be a webcomic?? I still don’t know ripp

elsa6126 wrote:

Sounds cool.
it's rather glorious that you used your very first forum post to compliment me.
Wow

Net Neutrality is done and over with and we still have free speech so yay
And knuckles.
elsa6126
Scratcher
23 posts

Pawzone- I think it might be a webcomic?? I still don’t know ripp

XD That's what I do. Lol. I love similar things to what you do, the reason I have been on scratch for three years and still haven't posted on here is…… unclear!

Smiley100P wrote:

elsa6126 wrote:

Sounds cool.
it's rather glorious that you used your very first forum post to compliment me.
Wow
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pawzone- I think it might be a webcomic?? I still don’t know ripp

Smiley100P wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

This seems pretty cool! I'm making a fake game called The Fossilized Ones: A Cat's Cake. I don't know where that title comes from, but I came up with it randomly. My favorite, most random ship (Hatsune Miku x Ness) Are playing it and giving reviews.
Kudos to you my girl :33

Yes. If the cat gets his cake, and people appreciate such an odd ship, the cat will get his pizza:





Actually, I'm pretty sure the cat is the villain and Miku and Ness will play as The Fossilized Ones-Aka, dinosaurs.
elsa6126
Scratcher
23 posts

Pawzone- I think it might be a webcomic?? I still don’t know ripp

nickeljorn wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

This seems pretty cool! I'm making a fake game called The Fossilized Ones: A Cat's Cake. I don't know where that title comes from, but I came up with it randomly. My favorite, most random ship (Hatsune Miku x Ness) Are playing it and giving reviews.
Kudos to you my girl :33

Yes. If the cat gets his cake, and people appreciate such an odd ship, the cat will get his pizza:





Actually, I'm pretty sure the cat is the villain and Miku and Ness will play as The Fossilized Ones-Aka, dinosaurs.


True!
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pawzone- I think it might be a webcomic?? I still don’t know ripp

screw this quoting thing

Last edited by Smiley100P (June 7, 2017 11:44:18)


Net Neutrality is done and over with and we still have free speech so yay
And knuckles.
elsa6126
Scratcher
23 posts

Pawzone- I think it might be a webcomic?? I still don’t know ripp

Smiley100P wrote:

screw this quoting thing

QUOTE!
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pawzone- I think it might be a webcomic?? I still don’t know ripp

elsa6126 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

screw this quoting thing

QUOTE!
Nya~!

Net Neutrality is done and over with and we still have free speech so yay
And knuckles.
elsa6126
Scratcher
23 posts

Pawzone- I think it might be a webcomic?? I still don’t know ripp

Smiley100P wrote:

elsa6126 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

screw this quoting thing

QUOTE!
Nya~!


Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile