Discuss Scratch

Editarrius
Scratcher
3 posts

Writing!

I love, love, love writing! I'm currently writing a short story for a competition! I'm really worried though because the due dates in 5 days and I haven't even started (just planning) yet! I think it's because of the amount of homework I get! I'll probably write some stories on Scratch, so if you want to see that maybe possibly follow me? #slyselfpromo!

SashaGeorge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

Editarrius wrote:

I love, love, love writing! I'm currently writing a short story for a competition! I'm really worried though because the due dates in 5 days and I haven't even started (just planning) yet! I think it's because of the amount of homework I get! I'll probably write some stories on Scratch, so if you want to see that maybe possibly follow me? #slyselfpromo!
first post? I don't know how I got to my 100th so quick!
scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

I love writing…mainly fantasy. The most I ever got to on a story was 100 pgs, but I deleted it for some reason. ಠ_ಠ

“If you get it, then let's go, crown citizen.”
SashaGeorge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

scratchnapped wrote:

I love writing…mainly fantasy. The most I ever got to on a story was 100 pgs, but I deleted it for some reason. ಠ_ಠ
I start loads of stories, but can't get round to finishing them. It took me three years to finish my story The Cake Shop of Doom and the end result was 900 words! It was about three girls who basically find this cake shop and get transported exactly 150 years in the future, and find themselves in an abandoned China Doll shop, out in the middle of a deserted desert!!
scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

SashaGeorge wrote:

scratchnapped wrote:

I start loads of stories, but can't get round to finishing them. It took me three years to finish my story The Cake Shop of Doom and the end result was 900 words! It was about three girls who basically find this cake shop and get transported exactly 150 years in the future, and find themselves in an abandoned China Doll shop, out in the middle of a deserted desert!!

Aww haha! Sounds cool O: And lol dw! I have the exact same issue. I come up with ideas, type them out five or six pages just to get rid of it, and then get bored of the whole thing and delete it two days later.

jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

I occasionally write fanfic under different names (not jji10) so people can't track me down.

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

Lol I use the same name always, mainly because it's easier to remember everything. I have Kaylune/RabbitTalk/dA/tumblr/Scratch with all the same name.
Whew, I gotta get back to that Pokémon storything. I'm having so much fun with it >;3c

SashaGeorge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

scratchnapped wrote:

SashaGeorge wrote:

scratchnapped wrote:

Aww haha! Sounds cool O: And lol dw! I have the exact same issue. I come up with ideas, type them out five or six pages just to get rid of it, and then get bored of the whole thing and delete it two days later.
Yeah!!! I go through periods of thinking ‘Ooh, that would be a great story!’ then I write down the idea, and suddenly I think of an even better story idea, and the entire thing starts again. Once I discovered a notebook I had where EVERY SINGLE page was filled up with story ideas! LOL!
scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

Yeah ik!
I usually collab with my cousin on stories, but she HATES it when I include boys in the story and so I end up doing whatever she wants (she's a year younger than me). I did a story where I had ONE boy, and we're both having so much fun with the story now. Just because we didn't get rid of ONE male character. >;3
I love writing violent stories xD but I'm always afraid to put them in my computer in case my brother finds them and shows my mom.

SashaGeorge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

Yeah, even though I love to write comedy stories, I also write sad ones too. I agree with the ‘Hide them from your Mum’ part- I do it to
-Muslimah-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Writing!

Reading and writing, they are two of my favourite hobbies! I am currently writing a Science-Fiction book on a book-sharing website known as Wattpad. I love writing stories and I am bursting with loads of different ideas!

The struggles of not following the discussion and waiting for a reply on it..
scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

I got bored in the library (don't say it) and started reading Ranger's Apprentice. I don't think I can stop now O:
And I also started reading Pokémon Adventures. I can't find any past book 9, but it doesn't stop me from drawing all the boys…(and I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, so please don't ask xD)

SashaGeorge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

Sounds awesome!

-Muslimah- wrote:

Reading and writing, they are two of my favourite hobbies! I am currently writing a Science-Fiction book on a book-sharing website known as Wattpad. I love writing stories and I am bursting with loads of different ideas!
Cool! What is it about?

scratchnapped wrote:

I got bored in the library (don't say it) and started reading Ranger's Apprentice. I don't think I can stop now O:
And I also started reading Pokémon Adventures. I can't find any past book 9, but it doesn't stop me from drawing all the boys…(and I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, so please don't ask xD)
Is it a good book? Do you recommend it?
-Muslimah-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Writing!

-Muslimah- wrote:

Cool! What is it about?
It's a bit complicated xD But in short, it is about a girl who finds something hidden.. I can't give out spoilers. :3

The struggles of not following the discussion and waiting for a reply on it..
powershack
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

I like writing. It's fine. Not my favorite but its great Once wrote a 640 page novel called Think Backwards, which was insane. It was actually a good book to my surprise XD

scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

Sasha, both the Pokémon and Ranger's Apprentice series are really good.
Powershack, that's really cool. I've never had enough patience to finish a story. QnQ

SashaGeorge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

I love doing +ReplyQuotes!

-Muslimah- wrote:

-Muslimah- wrote:

Cool! What is it about?
It's a bit complicated xD But in short, it is about a girl who finds something hidden.. I can't give out spoilers. :3
When it's done, you could put it as a Scratch project!!!

powershack wrote:

I like writing. It's fine. Not my favorite but its great Once wrote a 640 page novel called Think Backwards, which was insane. It was actually a good book to my surprise XD

Awesome! What was Think Backwards about?

scratchnapped wrote:

Sasha, both the Pokémon and Ranger's Apprentice series are really good.
Powershack, that's really cool. I've never had enough patience to finish a story. QnQ
Cool! I'll look out for them in my local library!
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
I love writing too I'm writing a story right now about a girl who finds a secret passageway on her Gran's basement. The girl's name is Sahila. Sahila means friend, and she has a best friend named Beth Trinket, who has a little sister called Lila.
scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

I only like writing fantasy. I don't have the patience for … nonfiction >;3c
I also love Pokémon, which means … huehue. Never mind.

SashaGeorge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

scratchnapped wrote:

I only like writing fantasy. I don't have the patience for … nonfiction >;3c
I also love Pokémon, which means … huehue. Never mind.
Me too!
scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

Haha yeah! //pats
loving Pokémon generally means that you like not only the pokes themselves, but the trainers.
hehehehehehehehehehe <333