Discuss Scratch

MoonLilac3487
Scratcher
17 posts

Writing!

There are several books which I am writing on scratch. “Hope” is about a girl who lost her parents, “Trinetix”–well, you'll see–and “United”, about a girl who's competing to be a child representative for her country.

A book is not just ink and paper. It carries the heart and soul of the author.

Nether_before
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

I love writing as well, it's an easy way to get out ideas without spending much time so it's quite enjoyable for creative people like myself who often jump to every new idea when it comes. I'm doing a bit of writing at the moment, just getting a little prologue of sorts written before an actual story takes place. I don't know what to call it yet but it's set in a future version of Earth in which civilization fell due to a mysterious war- The story takes place in a small section of what used to be America.

~~If life gives you kumquats, lock your signature up, bury it in the ground and hope it's safe~~
hello child. i am an elf
SashaGeorge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

Whoever invented them Multiple Reply system; THANK YOU!

MoonLilac3487 wrote:

There are several books which I am writing on scratch. “Hope” is about a girl who lost her parents, “Trinetix”–well, you'll see–and “United”, about a girl who's competing to be a child representative for her country.
Sounds awesome. Looking forward to reading those!

Nether_before wrote:

I love writing as well, it's an easy way to get out ideas without spending much time so it's quite enjoyable for creative people like myself who often jump to every new idea when it comes. I'm doing a bit of writing at the moment, just getting a little prologue of sorts written before an actual story takes place. I don't know what to call it yet but it's set in a future version of Earth in which civilization fell due to a mysterious war- The story takes place in a small section of what used to be America.
Ooo! Title Trouble: Who is narrating/the main character of your story? You could always call it their name. Or if all else fails, you could call it Mysterious War…
InfinityMaster
Scratcher
28 posts

Writing!

I absolutely LOVE writing too! I'm currently working on an adventure novel about two best friends who run away from their abusive families together. It probably isn't going to be very good, but it's a start I guess. (If anyone wants to read it, I could use some constructive criticism.) I write mostly for fun, but, like most writers, it's my biggest dream to be published

Last edited by InfinityMaster (Jan. 29, 2016 22:13:51)

forever

say [Imagine. Program. Share.]
end
SashaGeorge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

InfinityMaster wrote:

I absolutely LOVE writing too! I'm currently working on an adventure novel about two best friends who run away from their abusive families together. It probably isn't going to be very good, but it's a start I guess. (If anyone wants to read it, I could use some constructive criticism.) I write mostly for fun, but, like most writers, it's my biggest dream to be published
That's awesome! Id love to read that!
Nightfall452
Scratcher
100+ posts

Writing!

lolotoony wrote:

I am trying to write a minecraft book, but i have writers block! I am so lazy with writing…. any help? any ideas about what I should make my books about? plz help!

I've seen a few published at a bookstore, maybe you could skim through those for ideas. Or your story could be about how you got sucked into a Minecraft world and you have to try to get out.

Never underestimate bass drops.
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

Nightfall452 wrote:

lolotoony wrote:

I am trying to write a minecraft book, but i have writers block! I am so lazy with writing…. any help? any ideas about what I should make my books about? plz help!

I've seen a few published at a bookstore, maybe you could skim through those for ideas. Or your story could be about how you got sucked into a Minecraft world and you have to try to get out.
i've tried that before… it failed, but mainly because it was based off of a larger work called “bronze” about a crew of people with fantastical abilities who are trying to reunite eight clans. it's a complicated plot, so complicated that i need a timeline to make sure i don't screw up again and make someone die too early. it sucks like leeches
Nightfall452
Scratcher
100+ posts

Writing!

I mostly write Wings of Fire fanfics.

Vetpetmon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

*Is about to abandon her CS fanfic and start working on a Homestuck fanfic*

Should I do it? Like, a fan-made sequel or something?

Or a shipping like John X Jade?

Pet peeve: Lag. Just, lag. Lag, lag, LAG SPIKE-
There is a need for perfection, even if it's unusual: www.vetpetmon.com
A retired Scratcher who won't be using scratch. I usually go on the forums. I mostly play Unturned, but sometimes, I make mods for games. Knows many programming languages: 100% of HTML, about 60% of CSS, 1% JS, 2% of C#, 50% TSC (for CS modding) and, 1% ASM. Is experienced at Beatbox. I also like writing stories about topics that are interesting to me. I'm well known for my variety of skills that range from programming, art, music, writing, and more. Yes, I have too many hobbies, and I am in 6 fandoms right now!
;
MajesticB
Scratcher
500+ posts

Writing!

I'm working on a book about a girl with a really hard life. Her Mother is dead and she suffers a lot. But it's a really good story.

THIS ACCOUNT IS ABANDONDED
MajesticB
Scratcher
500+ posts

Writing!

SashaGeorge wrote:

Yeah, even though I love to write comedy stories, I also write sad ones too. I agree with the ‘Hide them from your Mum’ part- I do it to
Me too. My Dad wants to read the story I'm working on. Nope. Not gonna happen.

THIS ACCOUNT IS ABANDONDED
SashaGeorge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

MajesticB wrote:

SashaGeorge wrote:

Yeah, even though I love to write comedy stories, I also write sad ones too. I agree with the ‘Hide them from your Mum’ part- I do it to
MoonLilac3487
Scratcher
17 posts

Writing!

SashaGeorge wrote:

MajesticB wrote:

SashaGeorge wrote:

IKR. I never let anyone I know read my writing.

A book is not just ink and paper. It carries the heart and soul of the author.

Pancakesxp
Scratcher
500+ posts

Writing!

I had a Banjo-Kazooie fanfiction with a silly plot with stale characters, I'm re-doing it.
when backdrop switches to [A Neverending Dream (fanfic) v]
wait (some time) secs
switch backdrop to [better version v]

Last edited by Pancakesxp (Feb. 2, 2016 19:14:09)

wow
SashaGeorge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

Pancakesxp wrote:

I had a Banjo-Kazooie fanfiction with a silly plot with stale characters, I'm re-doing it.

wait (some time) secs

Oh! … Wow… Err…
Pancakesxp
Scratcher
500+ posts

Writing!

SashaGeorge wrote:

Pancakesxp wrote:

wait (some time) secs

Oh! … Wow… Err…

It is improving slowly… Maybe some point during March Break I can post it here.

wow
SashaGeorge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

Pancakesxp wrote:

SashaGeorge wrote:

Pancakesxp wrote:

wait (some time) secs

Oh! … Wow… Err…

It is improving slowly… Maybe some point during March Break I can post it here.
Nice! (Love your signature by the way!)
Here is my version:
'Why can't we just dance with penguins?'-SashaGeorge 2016
thegoldfish
Scratcher
100+ posts

Writing!

I might write one. Still thinking about it though.

Nightfall452
Scratcher
100+ posts

Writing!

I will sometimes be writing, and then suddenly get so hyped about it that I start fangirling. Am I the only one that does that?

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing!

scratchnapped wrote:

Yeah ik!
I usually collab with my cousin on stories, but she HATES it when I include boys in the story and so I end up doing whatever she wants (she's a year younger than me). I did a story where I had ONE boy, and we're both having so much fun with the story now. Just because we didn't get rid of ONE male character. >;3
I love writing violent stories xD but I'm always afraid to put them in my computer in case my brother finds them and shows my mom.
wait… that's the exact same thing that happens to me (well, not entirely)… i collab a lot, and i hate it when there's no boys in the story (i have an odd grudge against girls), and i do write violent stories…
oh god why did i just write that, that post was from two months ago