Discuss Scratch

BananaA8
Scratcher
3 posts

School Computers

We have Chromebooks and they never load. A person threw a computer of frustration…… Some Macbooks also never allow you to sign in and they NEVER connect to wi-fi.
allbookmonkey
Scratcher
500+ posts

School Computers

BananaA8 wrote:

We have Chromebooks and they never load. A person threw a computer of frustration…… Some Macbooks also never allow you to sign in and they NEVER connect to wi-fi.
o_o did the computer survive

ally / abm

|| ♀ || ♙ || † || ✎ || ♪ ||
neon-liqhts
Scratcher
62 posts

School Computers

Kannasene wrote:

neon-liqhts wrote:

my school's system for restricting stuff on youtube makes no sense. whenever we have free time and are allowed on youtube, i can't find ANY sherlock holmes (1984 version) content when it works at home. the only things that could possibly get the video i was looking for blocked was one depiction of a gun (not being fired AT ALL) , but you can literally watch people stream call of duty…

the only actually good reason i can think of for blocking sherlock holmes is that there are scenes where he takes illegal medicine but the video i'm looking for doesn't even have that in so i don't even know why its blocked

(also cannot be copyright since the video i'm looking for works at home and i don't use a vpn or anything)

Ah, worry not. I found a way to glitch it out! Though, it only works in a few time periods, like on week it will work then for 2 weeks it won't and so on-
But anyway, here's the tutorial: Make a second google account and add it to your chromebook (this isn't a penalty and it won't alert your teachers) Once this account is signed in, sign it in for youtube. This worked well for me at least, because I can see comments and all the videos.
PS. Type “timtok” instead of tiktok, I'm not assuming you wanna look it up, I just wanted to give a tip.

Happy holidays!
thank you for saving my life, i hope this works

uhhh

crowcore cyberpunk cottagecore artist reader sherlockian aromantic dude

i use he/they pronouns

-ElectronicArts-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

come ON why my teacher not allowing us to install adblocker

rockerstage02
Scratcher
54 posts

School Computers

scratch is probably one of the most interesting things i'm allowed to access on the school computers

“It leads you here, despite your destination. Under the Milky Way tonight”
scratcher since 2015, this is my new account.
i'm rarely active because i don't use scratch much, but sometimes i come on (usually when i have free time in school)
when green flag clicked
forever
say [huh]
end
allbookmonkey
Scratcher
500+ posts

School Computers

rockerstage02 wrote:

scratch is probably one of the most interesting things i'm allowed to access on the school computers
oh noooo im sorry D: is it like “everything is blocked except a list of approved sites”, or is it “all the good sites are blocked and then random sketchy sites are unblocked but probably not reliable”?

ally / abm

rockerstage02
Scratcher
54 posts

School Computers

allbookmonkey wrote:

rockerstage02 wrote:

oh noooo im sorry D: is it like “everything is blocked except a list of approved sites”, or is it “all the good sites are blocked and then random sketchy sites are unblocked but probably not reliable”?
a lot of stuff is blocked, none of those unblocked games google sites everyone else uses interest me at all

i'm rarely active because i don't use scratch much, but sometimes i come on (usually when i have free time in school)
when green flag clicked
forever
say [huh]
end
blueblurplumber
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers

today is the last day i get to type this on my computer in tech class.

Main Menu (Alternate Version) - Fanboy & Chum Chum: Arcade Raid
misteray
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

I remember i was taking my State Assessment and the computers had an intel celeron sticker on them running what seemed to be windows vista:I

Switch friend code: SW-7282-7191-7723
3ds friend code: 4356-3494-6479
PSN: Cr1tikal_Terra
IDontNoWatIAm
Scratcher
500+ posts

School Computers

misteray wrote:

I remember i was taking my State Assessment and the computers had an intel celeron sticker on them running what seemed to be windows vista:I
My current school chromebook also has an intel celeron processor, but it only has an intel inside sticker

Legend has it that to this day, there is still no effort to patch the GoGuardian freeze bug
wacky man with 500+ forum posts
blah blah blah this is my siggy under the gray line blah blah blah kumquat ate the rest blah blah blah

set pen color to [test]
IDontNoWatIAm
Scratcher
500+ posts

School Computers

Oh yeah, apparently people found an exploit using an extension to get past the filter

Legend has it that to this day, there is still no effort to patch the GoGuardian freeze bug
blah blah blah this is my siggy under the gray line blah blah blah kumquat ate the rest blah blah blah

set pen color to [test]
IDontNoWatIAm
Scratcher
500+ posts

School Computers

IDontNoWatIAm wrote:

Oh yeah, apparently people found an exploit using an extension to get past the filter
As a part 2 of this, I will use my infinite wisdom to work on a scratch project using turbowarp since it got blocked

set pen color to [test]
allbookmonkey
Scratcher
500+ posts

School Computers

rockerstage02 wrote:

allbookmonkey wrote:

rockerstage02 wrote:

a lot of stuff is blocked, none of those unblocked games google sites everyone else uses interest me at all
oh that's fair, google sites is blocked for me so idk how to get around stuff with that :b

ally / abm

rockerstage02
Scratcher
54 posts

School Computers

allbookmonkey wrote:

rockerstage02 wrote:

allbookmonkey wrote:

rockerstage02 wrote:

oh that's fair, google sites is blocked for me so idk how to get around stuff with that :b
yeah i remember they blocked google sites a few times but they always ended up unblocking it because that's what all the teachers' sites are hosted on so

when green flag clicked
forever
say [huh]
end
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

The desktop computers were a heavenly refuge,
From the draconian tyrant known as Securly,
Only blocking a small yet reasonable amount of sites,
Until 12-22-2021,
When Securly managed to invade the desktops.

(R.I.P. My past time of browsing Fanfiction.Net, Wattpad, DeviantArt, and video game news articles on school desktop computers; Securly really hates video games, because it seems to think every video game site has a webgame)
blueblurplumber
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers

my school doesn't block creepypasta sites.

Main Menu (Alternate Version) - Fanboy & Chum Chum: Arcade Raid
allbookmonkey
Scratcher
500+ posts

School Computers

rockerstage02 wrote:

allbookmonkey wrote:

rockerstage02 wrote:

allbookmonkey wrote:

rockerstage02 wrote:

yeah i remember they blocked google sites a few times but they always ended up unblocking it because that's what all the teachers' sites are hosted on so
aw i wish that was how it was with our computers :')

blueblurplumber wrote:

my school doesn't block creepypasta sites.
they are people of culture i see

ally / abm

Kannasene
Scratcher
23 posts

School Computers

neon-liqhts wrote:

Kannasene wrote:

neon-liqhts wrote:

my school's system for restricting stuff on youtube makes no sense. whenever we have free time and are allowed on youtube, i can't find ANY sherlock holmes (1984 version) content when it works at home. the only things that could possibly get the video i was looking for blocked was one depiction of a gun (not being fired AT ALL) , but you can literally watch people stream call of duty…

the only actually good reason i can think of for blocking sherlock holmes is that there are scenes where he takes illegal medicine but the video i'm looking for doesn't even have that in so i don't even know why its blocked

(also cannot be copyright since the video i'm looking for works at home and i don't use a vpn or anything)

Ah, worry not. I found a way to glitch it out! Though, it only works in a few time periods, like on week it will work then for 2 weeks it won't and so on-
But anyway, here's the tutorial: Make a second google account and add it to your chromebook (this isn't a penalty and it won't alert your teachers) Once this account is signed in, sign it in for youtube. This worked well for me at least, because I can see comments and all the videos.
PS. Type “timtok” instead of tiktok, I'm not assuming you wanna look it up, I just wanted to give a tip.

Happy holidays!
thank you for saving my life, i hope this works
no problem!
Kitten-da-Cat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

On my computer, it runs the latest version of chrome OS and INTEL INSIDE. Also, it can't really run large projects

Signed:
J. N.

Here is my cute cat:
lovecreamuh
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers

for some reason my school allows us to download things but only from the site like i have youtube and that santa tracker app yes i stalk santa from the 1st of december (I MEAN THE ONE FROM GOOGLE) but i cant download NEW WALLPAPERS BRU? well actually we cant even download anything from the google store.o_O

hi! and welcome^^ im a big big fan of toh and amphia!^^ oh and friday night funking i watch to much dream smp^^ thats all!^^[
life is a big rollercostride ;-;
when green flag clicked
play sound [why was i born this way i.don't.know. :p ] until done
“this is not the tommy smp or the tubbo smp its the dream smp!”wise words from C!dream