Discuss Scratch

ninjahanzo
Scratcher
500+ posts

School Computers

FemboyMercy wrote:

i realized i can just casually delete lightspeed out of my school ipad but i dont want to due to fear of well getting in trouble for it
i don't know what lightspeed does

Make pixel art | C.A. 2 Proposal | 500th post | AY: me and medians 2nd scratch bdays
Be high contrast
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
anti-kumquat chip 5000 v2.5.60
siggy protectors hosted here
NeonG4
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

NeonG4 wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Name your price, this one is awfully stubborn, I tried at least 60 different proxies today to no avail.
What type of blocker is it?
GoGuardian and Fortinet (i think) combined, I can't find an unblocked and non-laggy proxy, and I can't edit certificates. I also can't find free info for a VPN, which I can use, somehow.
YO THIS ACTUALLY WORKS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB48jXNoYXw
So I've disabled GoGuardian, but the Fortinet on the school WiFi is awfully stubborn. Any tips?
Fortinet (Fortnite lol) is just on school wifi. To do this, I would just get a chance at asking a teacher to unblock a website for something. If your in a geography class, you could see if a geo quiz is blocked, and you could ask the teacher to unblock it. Then, MAYBE they don't click don't save password. MAYBE. (This is what happened with 2 teachers at my school, so I have 2 passwords that both work. )

Visit my shop!
Be high contrast
Hi! I'm NeonG4! I help on the HWS forum, create lame projects, and give advice.
My advice: Read this => https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/User:Jvvg/Essays/Some_thoughts_on_the_forums
ROYGBIV (Rainbow text)

Sigs can go on for a while lol

Hi
when green flag clicked
set [move (10) steps] to [10]
think [move (10) steps]

Golly gee, what if I say something important like: I'm making minecraft in scratch! Follow me or I'll steal your ovens' fans' cabinets' glass. Or just a glass from your cabinet next to your oven fan. Do ovens have fans? Maybe its a stove fan, idk.

]

Generation 3: The first time you see this, copy and paste it on top of your signature in the Scratch forums, and increase the generation by 1. Social experiment.

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.
You didn't learn.
cooldingusgenius
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers

ok so some good news, im on the staff wifi rn, i have found out if you have the staff wifi they can still see what you do. so i made a secondary account. and that fixed everything. if you guys have your staff wifi on then try to make a non moderated/managed account.

gaem. try now.
newest collab with stock
FoxishYT
Scratcher
57 posts

School Computers

At all Edu Queensland schools, you own your PC and the internet is blocked by a proxy, thus meaning VPNS like Psiphon can get around it. EQ schools sadly dont accept chromebooks on the wifis, i find this sad as my PCs baty is very bad even tho its a year old, and i have an OG lenovo duet tablet that id like to use on school wifi. I use probably the oldest browser version (well kinda!) at my school, as im using pale moon as its based of firefox before it got too heavy, sadly i still need MS edge for things like Node Red (for my macropad that runs of another laptop with a small screen, and also another nodered on my pi4) The nodered on the pi4 is to add extra functions (remote control for the tv) to HomeAssistant. Ill probs do a setup tour video on my yt soon (youtube.com/@FoxsDen)

Hello! I’m Fox’s Den!
I make YouTube videos for fun at youtube.com/@FoxsDen.
They/He/She please!
BionicBoy554
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

I fear the teachers that know about roblox

I specialize in animating fight collabs. I've entered the ‘decent’ stage.

A couple of studios I’m in:

A kumquat ate my productivity.
FoxishYT
Scratcher
57 posts

School Computers

BionicBoy554 wrote:

why?

Hello! I’m Fox’s Den!
I make YouTube videos for fun at youtube.com/@FoxsDen.
They/He/She please!
DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

FoxishYT wrote:

BionicBoy554 wrote:

why?
I might be spitballing here, but;
Roblox contains a lot of kid friendly games like Adopt Me or PSX, so any teachers that don't know about roblox would allow it under the pretense that it contains a lot of games that are suitable for all ages. Roblox also contains a lot of “those” games, so

“'Common Sense Media' is anything but.” - Za-Chary
Comix_2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

DifferentDance8 wrote:

FoxishYT wrote:

BionicBoy554 wrote:

why?
I might be spitballing here, but;
Roblox contains a lot of kid friendly games like Adopt Me or PSX, so any teachers that don't know about roblox would allow it under the pretense that it contains a lot of games that are suitable for all ages. Roblox also contains a lot of “those” games, so
Roblox is mostly kid friendly, but if I have kids in the future I'm not allowing them to play Roblox because most games are just low effort games that shove in game purchases down your throat

And also those games

Comix_2
Professional Idiot by day, nerdy Forumer by night

NG: ThatOneGuy9623 | YouTube | Profile | Pretendo: 2935-7517-5545 | PlayStation Network

It seems today
That all you see
Is violence in movies and * on TV

But where are those good old fashion values
On which we used to rely!
Lucky, there's a Family Guy!
Lucky there's a man who,
positively can do,
All the things that make us

Laugh and cry!

He's a Family Guy!
INSERT-USER_NAME
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

Don't watch any tutorials from “PC Monkey” to learn how to re-attach a Chromebook arrow key, even if they mention arrow key in the title I literally only see a standard key or the spacebar being taken out and put back in.

consider posting here maybe?
hey guys
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

INSERT-USER_NAME wrote:

Don't watch any tutorials from “PC Monkey” to learn how to re-attach a Chromebook arrow key, even if they mention arrow key in the title I literally only see a standard key or the spacebar being taken out and put back in.
Shouldn't it be the same thing, just different sizes?

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

if you could give me an internet, that'd be great, but it's up to you.

i make music on the beepbox forum

At The Piano Shop, we provide you with quality musical services done by music-lover Scratchers!
The Piano Shop is a shop owned by @seg-leinad which focuses on music. Nowadays, we need staff, so please apply if you're willing to share your music skills with others!

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

I hang around the forums a lot.

Musician - panromantic - 13 - 8th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.

hi

INSERT-USER_NAME
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

684pika wrote:

INSERT-USER_NAME wrote:

Shouldn't it be the same thing, just different sizes?
Oh, whoops, I guess I didn't notice that.

hey guys
INSERT-USER_NAME
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

If your Chromebook is acting weird, like if it's asking you to add another account, (god that's annoying) just go to "chrome://restart", this will immediately restart your Chromebook once you press enter. Just make sure to save any unsaved work before doing so.

hey guys
-Cubism007-
Scratcher
500+ posts

School Computers

my school uses win 10, very poorly wifi (not ethernet, JUST THE ANTENNA). I play some Scratch games and i farm in ms rewards

Easter eggs are secrets, tricks, and jokes hidden in pieces of media, such as TV series, movies, video games, websites, and so on.
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

INSERT-USER_NAME wrote:

If your Chromebook is acting weird, like if it's asking you to add another account, (god that's annoying) just go to "chrome://restart", this will immediately restart your Chromebook once you press enter. Just make sure to save any unsaved work before doing so.
or just press the reload key and the power button at the same time.

or just update it

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

At The Piano Shop, we provide you with quality musical services done by music-lover Scratchers!
The Piano Shop is a shop owned by @seg-leinad which focuses on music. Nowadays, we need staff, so please apply if you're willing to share your music skills with others!

Musician - panromantic - 13 - 8th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.

hi

-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

Should I make a new topic for this? It's getting kinda laggy in here…

Help me look for a cartoon I watched when I was younger!
Help me work on an upcoming iceberg!
She/they, autistic, cis female, I am bi, CD-R and DVD-R enthusiast.
< i have chronic llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlllantysiliogogogoch // Check out my drone project! // I am coleslawphobic.
Threads I created: Experimental Music, Obscure Cartoons, Puns and Jokes, Software Gore/Tech Fails, Unicode, Synthesizers, Obsolete and Peculiar Media Formats
Don't eat glue, kids. <- this part of my sig appeared in a dream so I wanted to put it here

FYI: “alot” and “aswell” aren't real words. Every spellchecker I've used puts a red squiggle under those “words”.
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

-Telekore- wrote:

I think new topics happen around the 500 mark, generally, but that's fine if you want to make a new one.

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

hi

684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/712833/?page=1#post-7531417

new link

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

hi

Comix_2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

684pika wrote:

-Telekore- wrote:

I think new topics happen around the 500 mark, generally, but that's fine if you want to make a new one.
I think we should make a new topic at page 450/475

Comix_2
Professional Idiot by day, nerdy Forumer by night

NG: ThatOneGuy9623 | YouTube | Profile | Pretendo: 2935-7517-5545 | PlayStation Network

It seems today
That all you see
Is violence in movies and * on TV

But where are those good old fashion values
On which we used to rely!
Lucky, there's a Family Guy!
Lucky there's a man who,
positively can do,
All the things that make us

Laugh and cry!

He's a Family Guy!
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

School Computers

Looks like we have a new version here https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/712833/

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;