drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

Wild8493 wrote:

Marvel would win no question.
um where have you been the whole of this forum……there is a question and it is “can marvel win?”
There's another question… “Can drmatrix stop thinking Batman with prep time is invincible?”
um let me think about it…….NOPE!!
Didn't think so.

So, how about Spiderman vs. Green Arrow, no prep time?

Spider-man. He would be able avoid Green Arrow's arrows, and shoot Green Arrow with his web shooters.
Green arrow shoots arrows into barrels of guns, hits drops of water from meters away and takes on the likes of deathstroke not to mention even hawkeye gives spidey a hard time….DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE GREEN ARROW!
Spider-Man would just put webbing in GA's eyes and come up close. Then GA is basically powerless.
you speak like green arrow is just going to stand there and take webbing to the face, he dodges bullets on a daily basis there is no reason to say he could not avoid a spiderweb to the face! and green arrow can shoot blindfolded, there's that too!

Last edited by drmatrix (April 9, 2016 08:35:35)

HarryB178
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel vs DC - who would win?

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

Wild8493 wrote:

um where have you been the whole of this forum……there is a question and it is “can marvel win?”
There's another question… “Can drmatrix stop thinking Batman with prep time is invincible?”
Didn't think so.

Spider-man. He would be able avoid Green Arrow's arrows, and shoot Green Arrow with his web shooters.
Green arrow shoots arrows into barrels of guns, hits drops of water from meters away and takes on the likes of deathstroke not to mention even hawkeye gives spidey a hard time….DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE GREEN ARROW!
Spider-Man would just put webbing in GA's eyes and come up close. Then GA is basically powerless.
you speak like green arrow is just going to stand there and take webbing to the face, he dodges bullets on a daily basis there is no reason to say he could not avoid a spiderweb to the face! and green arrow can shoot blindfolded, there's that too!

How is it possible for him to dodge bullets? (I'm genuinely curious)
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

HarryB178 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

Wild8493 wrote:

Didn't think so.

Acrobatics: He has displayed on many occasions that he is an expert in acrobatics, and often uses this skill while evading enemy fire.
HarryB178
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

Wild8493 wrote:

Didn't think so.

Acrobatics: He has displayed on many occasions that he is an expert in acrobatics, and often uses this skill while evading enemy fire.

How could a human have reaction times that fast?
Buttons27
Scratcher
500+ posts

For me, first thoughts were “Of course DC would win, they have Superman!” but then I thought about it for a moment, and I decided that Marvel would probably win. I mean honestly, think of all the superheroes Marvel has: Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk, Black Panther, Spiderman, Deadpool, Vision, Ant-Man, Scarlet Witch…to name a few. Plus there are all the other characters, who don't necessarily have “superpowers” but definitely have skill: Black Widow, Hawkeye, Falcon and many others.
DC also has a lot of cool characters and superheroes, but I think that Marvel has more, and they're all more skilled. But then again there's Superman, who can't be killed, except with kryptonite. However, when you think about it, the amount of heroes that Marvel has, they would somehow be able to come up with a way to do away with Superman and then they'd just demolish the rest of the DC heroes.

☆ Certified Star Wars fanatic and one with the Force ☆ | ✺ Marvel enthusiast ✺ | ✪ Captain America ✪ | ♦ Buckyyy ♦ | ✹ Awkward Extrovert ✹ | ✎ Artistic Geek ✎ | ♫ Thespian ♫ | ☼ Amateur photographer ☼ | ♡ Leihan ♡ | ♥ Steggy ♥ |
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Buttons27 wrote:

For me, first thoughts were “Of course DC would win, they have Superman!” but then I thought about it for a moment, and I decided that Marvel would probably win. I mean honestly, think of all the superheroes Marvel has: Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk, Black Panther, Spiderman, Deadpool, Vision, Ant-Man, Scarlet Witch…to name a few. Plus there are all the other characters, who don't necessarily have “superpowers” but definitely have skill: Black Widow, Hawkeye, Falcon and many others.
DC also has a lot of cool characters and superheroes, but I think that Marvel has more, and they're all more skilled. But then again there's Superman, who can't be killed, except with kryptonite. However, when you think about it, the amount of heroes that Marvel has, they would somehow be able to come up with a way to do away with Superman and then they'd just demolish the rest of the DC heroes.
I'm sure Ant-Man would be able to rob Bruce Wayne and steal his kryptonite that's in one of his vaults. I mean, if Catwoman can…

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

Buttons27 wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

I'm sure Ant-Man would be able to rob Bruce Wayne and steal his kryptonite that's in one of his vaults. I mean, if Catwoman can…
you guys have started the low blows again and have begun undermining the Dc characters again!!!!TIME FOR FACTS
MARTIAN MANHUNTER DESTROYS VISION
JENNY QUANTUM DESTROYS SCARLET WITCH
BATMAN AND CYBORG DESTROYS IRON MAN AND BLACK PANTHER!
spiderman….really I'VE GOT A SHAZAM FOR HIM!
THE ATOM IS MORE THAN A MATCH FOR ANTMAN!
SUPERMAN ALREADY BEAT HULK IN A CROSSOVER
JUST LIKE BATMAN BEAT CAPTAIN AMERICA TOO!!!!
GOD…DC EVEN HAS A NIGHTWING, DAMIAN WAYNE AND BATWOMAN NOT TO MENTION GREEN ARROW AND A COUPLE OF FLASHES REALLY CAN YOU GUYS HEAR YOURSELVES?
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

jji10 wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

AND REALLY WHEN HAS CATWOMAN EVER ROBBED BATMAN?!
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

The Dark Knight Rises?

Buttons27
Scratcher
500+ posts

jji10 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

The Dark Knight Rises?
Woah, man, the caps lock is COMING OUT XD

☆ Certified Star Wars fanatic and one with the Force ☆ | ✺ Marvel enthusiast ✺ | ✪ Captain America ✪ | ♦ Buckyyy ♦ | ✹ Awkward Extrovert ✹ | ✎ Artistic Geek ✎ | ♫ Thespian ♫ | ☼ Amateur photographer ☼ | ♡ Leihan ♡ | ♥ Steggy ♥ |
SkyrimRules4
New to Scratch
1 post

I just joined but I think DC. I just dont like them more I just think they have stronger characters
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

Buttons27 wrote:

jji10 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

The Dark Knight Rises?
it is a personality thing, kind of my trademark now!!!!!!

jji10 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

The Dark Knight Rises?
firstly Dark knight rises is non canon! secondly Selina and Bruce are quite intimate with each other,so and so most believe she is Batman's Lois Lane (personally I think it is Talia Al ghul!) but my point is the fact Catwoman did it is no indication Antman (who has no experience in espionage ) can be it Scott lang,Hank pym or O grady , sure Scott is a thief but how many times have the cops busted him ,unlike Catwoman who can even evade batman himself!
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

jji10 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

The Dark Knight Rises?

jji10 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

The Dark Knight Rises?
firstly Dark knight rises is non canon! secondly Selina and Bruce are quite intimate with each other,so and so most believe she is Batman's Lois Lane (personally I think it is Talia Al ghul!) but my point is the fact Catwoman did it is no indication Antman (who has no experience in espionage ) can be it Scott lang,Hank pym or O grady , sure Scott is a thief but how many times have the cops busted him ,unlike Catwoman who can even evade batman himself!
Still, it shows it can be done. And Ant-Man did it in the movie.

drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

jji10 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

jji10 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

The Dark Knight Rises?

jji10 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

The Dark Knight Rises?
wait…did we not say comics only?…or that rule no longer applies?
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

jji10 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

The Dark Knight Rises?

jji10 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

The Dark Knight Rises?
Did we? I don't remember. I apologize if it does. But even so, it shows that it can be done.

BruceWayneIsBatman
Scratcher
100+ posts

Okay, since there seems to be some confusion about what counts as official sources for feats, I'll try to clear it up as I understand it. Only feats shown in comic books can count as official feats. The movies often contradict the comics too greatly to be considered canon (founding members of The Avengers, etc.) Movies and cartoons do not count as sources for this reason.
Baconcrisp3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ant Man (Eric O' Grady) Vs. Robin (Jason Todd)

I don't think Dark Alleys are good for kids.

“The World is a weird place” - Sigton 2015

Check out my art
Imipie
Scratcher
2 posts

How come in the new film none win
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

jji10 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

jji10 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

The Dark Knight Rises?

jji10 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

The Dark Knight Rises?
Did we? I don't remember. I apologize if it does. But even so, it shows that it can be done.
not really!!! that heist proves nothing because first and foremost Scott wold need to know where to find the batcave, information I doubt he could easily acquire , secondly I personally place Catwoman's abilities in that area above Scotts but that's just me , thirdly remember Catwoman knows the batcave inside out ,,,I mean once you get that intimate with Bruce Wayne I figure you could easily get under his skin and lastly size alteration is nothing new to Batman, we have had a few atoms i the Dc universe well…none dumb enough to try to steal from the bat but you can be certain he knows just how to deal with them!
HarryB178
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Thor vs. Superman??

I believe Thor, due to his greater combat experience. Although I imagine the most likely scenario is them both fighting for eternity.