Discuss Scratch

Baconcrisp3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel vs DC - who would win?

HarryB178 wrote:

Thor vs. Superman??

I believe Thor, due to his greater combat experience. Although I imagine the most likely scenario is them both fighting for eternity.
Thor's greater combat skills, don't outmatch his lack of strength compared to Superman And the fact is, Spider Man has beat Thor before

I don't think Dark Alleys are good for kids.

“The World is a weird place” - Sigton 2015

Check out my art
stevenwatson011
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'm go with Marvel. DC's latest released movie batman vs super man i didn't like it.
BruceWayneIsBatman
Scratcher
100+ posts

stevenwatson011 wrote:

I'm go with Marvel. DC's latest released movie batman vs super man i didn't like it.

While I agree that Batman v Superman was a disappointment, that is no reason to think that Marvel would win in a fight.
HarryB178
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

Thor vs. Superman??

I believe Thor, due to his greater combat experience. Although I imagine the most likely scenario is them both fighting for eternity.
Thor's greater combat skills, don't outmatch his lack of strength compared to Superman And the fact is, Spider Man has beat Thor before

Superman and Thor both have Class 100 strength, as well as enhanced durability. Thor has control over weather while Superman has heat vision and freeze breath. However, Superman's powers are dependant on the presence of yellow sun radiation, which Thor would exploit. He would use clouds and storms to hinder Superman while constantly pressing him. Even Superman cannot withstand Mjolnir.

Now, I'm not saying Thor would win easily, but he has enough experience to know how to beat an enemy with as much power as Superman.
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

HarryB178 wrote:

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

Thor vs. Superman??

Superman and Thor both have Class 100 strength, as well as enhanced durability. Thor has control over weather while Superman has heat vision and freeze breath. However, Superman's powers are dependant on the presence of yellow sun radiation, which Thor would exploit. He would use clouds and storms to hinder Superman while constantly pressing him. Even Superman cannot withstand Mjolnir.

Now, I'm not saying Thor would win easily, but he has enough experience to know how to beat an enemy with as much power as Superman.
Superman has had a significant amount of combat experience and has faced far more powerful individuals with combat skills and experience that dwarfs Thor's primitive style of fighting (general Zod and his whole army of Yellow sun empowered kryptonians: this happened in war of the supermen)
Aside that superman has also trained in Kryptonian martial arts so his skills are not so rudimentry not forgetting the fact he has also trained under Amazonians and Batman himself! So when it comes to skill and even experience I dare say Superman is on par with or even superior to Thor (by the way who loses a lot to hulk who also by the way we have already established superman will beat any day and in fact Superman has already beaten hulk in a crossover as well!) I think it is quite unfair to say Thor has the advantage simply because of skill!
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

stevenwatson011 wrote:

we don't do movies here, we do comics ….but yea that movie did suck didn't it?!
Baconcrisp3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

Ant Man (Eric O' Grady) Vs. Robin (Jason Todd)

Check out my art
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

I have to go with Jason… honestly among the Antmen only Hank Pym impressed me Scott Lang and O' Grady to me are not much of a show but I do know red hood is a killer who has been thoroughly trained by the bat and yes while size alteration and the ability to allow ants to do what you wish do bring a powerful arsenal C4 can still get the job done a hell of a lot more quickly!
HarryB178
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

Thor vs. Superman??

Superman has had a significant amount of combat experience and has faced far more powerful individuals with combat skills and experience that dwarfs Thor's primitive style of fighting (general Zod and his whole army of Yellow sun empowered kryptonians: this happened in war of the supermen)
Aside that superman has also trained in Kryptonian martial arts so his skills are not so rudimentry not forgetting the fact he has also trained under Amazonians and Batman himself! So when it comes to skill and even experience I dare say Superman is on par with or even superior to Thor (by the way who loses a lot to hulk who also by the way we have already established superman will beat any day and in fact Superman has already beaten hulk in a crossover as well!) I think it is quite unfair to say Thor has the advantage simply because of skill!

That is true, I concede that Superman is also experienced in combat. However, I still believe that Thor's weaknesses are less prominent that Superman's, giving him a better chance of victory.

The way I see it is: Superman is powerful. Thor is the underdog in this fight. If Thor slips up, he's going to be on the back foot pretty quickly. If Superman slips up, Thor will press. This fight won't give either of them any mercy, so I'd say Thor's Asgradian weather powers could just give him the upper hand he needs.
Baconcrisp3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

I have to go with Jason… honestly among the Antmen only Hank Pym impressed me Scott Lang and O' Grady to me are not much of a show but I do know red hood is a killer who has been thoroughly trained by the bat and yes while size alteration and the ability to allow ants to do what you wish do bring a powerful arsenal C4 can still get the job done a hell of a lot more quickly!
I'm beginning to think you might be slightly biast, this isn't even a contest, it's a SHIELD agent with a good amount of training, who is wearing a size altering metal suit that can also control insects (and has a built in gas mask that would protect him from C4) with mechanical weapons far superior to any other ant man suit vs. A kid with a few nifty gadgets and likely more combat training and agility then O' Grady.

Check out my art
Baconcrisp3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also this is before Red Hood That's why he's “Robin”

Check out my art
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

I'm beginning to think you might be slightly biast, this isn't even a contest, it's a SHIELD agent with a good amount of training, who is wearing a size altering metal suit that can also control insects (and has a built in gas mask that would protect him from C4) with mechanical weapons far superior to any other ant man suit vs. A kid with a few nifty gadgets and likely more combat training and agility then O' Grady.
vs a Kid who single handedly took down black masks entire operation while fighting batman beat the * out of the teen titans without breaking a sweat went toe to toe with batman and (who I know outclasses any training shield can provide) and hell pray he is using his normal gear if not once he busts out the heavy batman gear he had during the events of battle of a cowl it would definitely be no contest it would be an O ‘Grady slaughter….he beat the * out of ras al ghul!!!! man you are the one with a bias if you think only shield training can top league of assassins, court of shadows and batman training(really being tempted to use caps!!:lol and one last thing check out O’grady's weakness at the marvel comics wiki and tell me if he stands a chance against a guy who can device at least ten ways to end a human being in a minute!!!!!
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

hold up…uh uh!!! current Robin is Damian Wayne and if thats the cast then O grady should also not have his antman gear! besides why set up a fight like this?
Baconcrisp3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

hold up…uh uh!!! current Robin is Damian Wayne and if thats the cast then O grady should also not have his antman gear! besides why set up a fight like this?
hold…up why would O' Grady not have his suit, Red Hood would crush O' Grady, that's why it is him before that I said
Ant Man (Eric O' Grady) Meaning he gets the suit, You do realize that DC doesn't have to win every battle

Check out my art
Baconcrisp3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

vs a Kid who single handedly took down black masks entire operation while fighting batman beat the * out of the teen titans without breaking a sweat went toe to toe with batman and (who I know outclasses any training shield can provide) and hell pray he is using his normal gear if not once he busts out the heavy batman gear he had during the events of battle of a cowl it would definitely be no contest it would be an O ‘Grady slaughter….he beat the * out of ras al ghul!!!! man you are the one with a bias if you think only shield training can top league of assassins, court of shadows and batman training(really being tempted to use caps!!:lol and one last thing check out O’grady's weakness at the marvel comics wiki and tell me if he stands a chance against a guy who can device at least ten ways to end a human being in a minute!!!!!
I'm not the one who always says DC wins the battle even when its a weaker DC character vs a more power MARVEL character

Check out my art
HarryB178
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Juggernaut vs. King Shark?
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

HarryB178 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

Thor vs. Superman??

That is true, I concede that Superman is also experienced in combat. However, I still believe that Thor's weaknesses are less prominent that Superman's, giving him a better chance of victory.

The way I see it is: Superman is powerful. Thor is the underdog in this fight. If Thor slips up, he's going to be on the back foot pretty quickly. If Superman slips up, Thor will press. This fight won't give either of them any mercy, so I'd say Thor's Asgradian weather powers could just give him the upper hand he needs.
no you're looking at it the wrong way ….First and foremost Superman's strength level has not been clearly stated as it is infinite! as opposed to thor who sources have placed at about a 100 tons but still those figures are approximations but the fact is Superman lifted over a quintillion ton without too much effort takes punishment a hell of a beating from Darkseid who has even less prominent weaknesses in comparison to Thor and far more advantages and Superman still beats him, aside that his Solar energy is not going to be significantly reduced just because Thor blocks out the sun remember he goes into other solar systems lacking yellow suns and is still able to pull of some feats as long as it is not red sun, Superman has been fast enough to race the flash and so if he is really serious I don't think Thor can stop him from flying above the clouds especially at flight speed, lastly Superman has never really been pushed to his limit, even the animated series version of him (which really is the weakest …TRUST ME!) stated he has never used his full power because he feels like he is living in a world made of cardboard while Thor has been seen to be pushed to his limits like when he went against Hulk or Hyperion……yea I think I'm done!
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

HarryB178 wrote:

in water King Shark on Land its not even a fair fight!!
HarryB178
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

Thor vs. Superman??

no you're looking at it the wrong way ….First and foremost Superman's strength level has not been clearly stated as it is infinite! as opposed to thor who sources have placed at about a 100 tons but still those figures are approximations but the fact is Superman lifted over a quintillion ton without too much effort takes punishment a hell of a beating from Darkseid who has even less prominent weaknesses in comparison to Thor and far more advantages and Superman still beats him, aside that his Solar energy is not going to be significantly reduced just because Thor blocks out the sun remember he goes into other solar systems lacking yellow suns and is still able to pull of some feats as long as it is not red sun, Superman has been fast enough to race the flash and so if he is really serious I don't think Thor can stop him from flying above the clouds especially at flight speed, lastly Superman has never really been pushed to his limit, even the animated series version of him (which really is the weakest …TRUST ME!) stated he has never used his full power because he feels like he is living in a world made of cardboard while Thor has been seen to be pushed to his limits like when he went against Hulk or Hyperion……yea I think I'm done!

Yeah I guess you're right.

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

King Shark vs. Namor then?
BruceWayneIsBatman
Scratcher
100+ posts

HarryB178 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

Thor vs. Superman??

Yeah I guess you're right.

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

King Shark vs. Namor then?

Namor. Control over sea-life, as well as better fighting skills.