Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel vs DC - who would win?

drmatrix wrote:

QuikestSpace wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

Atomicflash5 wrote:

deadpool killed the mavel unverse and he can kill dc
SOO WRONG!!! He only suceeded cuz frankly most of em are weaklings ….I don't see him killing superman for onething or wonderwoman certainly not batman!!!!! So he's got a cursed blade that could kill Wolverine…..has he ever taken a oneway trip to the phantomzone before I mean think about it we got martian manhunter and constantine and flash!!!1 In marvel deadpool is a legend in dc he's just not worth the effort!!!

BRUH!!! Hulk is no weakling. Plus, Thor and Loki are gods, and don't forget other OP characters.
The only character that could possibly beat Deadpool in DC is Batman
I said most are weaklings not all, look how he started with the fantastic four for instance and Hulk's demise was just pathetic! Do you see him doing the same to superman?.not in a hundred and batman does not have a chance…..BATMAN WILL END HIM he won't even get a lock on the flash to finish em, I mean really the only guys I see Deadpool taking down in DC are the lot like booster gold, I mean check out what he did to Spiderman and the punisher, not even a robin would fall for those….(ok Damien might or even Tim) but definitely not Dick Grayson!
Batman isn't really that strong. Anything Batman throws at Deadpool would just heal immediately. And unless Superman throws Deadpool into the sun, Deadpool basically can't die.

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
HarryB178
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jji10 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

QuikestSpace wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

Atomicflash5 wrote:

SOO WRONG!!! He only suceeded cuz frankly most of em are weaklings ….I don't see him killing superman for onething or wonderwoman certainly not batman!!!!! So he's got a cursed blade that could kill Wolverine…..has he ever taken a oneway trip to the phantomzone before I mean think about it we got martian manhunter and constantine and flash!!!1 In marvel deadpool is a legend in dc he's just not worth the effort!!!

BRUH!!! Hulk is no weakling. Plus, Thor and Loki are gods, and don't forget other OP characters.
I said most are weaklings not all, look how he started with the fantastic four for instance and Hulk's demise was just pathetic! Do you see him doing the same to superman?.not in a hundred and batman does not have a chance…..BATMAN WILL END HIM he won't even get a lock on the flash to finish em, I mean really the only guys I see Deadpool taking down in DC are the lot like booster gold, I mean check out what he did to Spiderman and the punisher, not even a robin would fall for those….(ok Damien might or even Tim) but definitely not Dick Grayson!
Batman isn't really that strong. Anything Batman throws at Deadpool would just heal immediately. And unless Superman throws Deadpool into the sun, Deadpool basically can't die.

But Superman could very easily throw Deadpool in the sun.
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

jji10 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

QuikestSpace wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

Atomicflash5 wrote:

BATMAN DOES NOT NEED TO KILL HIM but thats not the point ..the point is deadpool cannot even get close to him there are so many things batman could do to him like take off all his limbs (he heals fast but is not indestructible) or freeze him theres that or even handle him the way he handled wolverine, the fact is he has no hope of beating batman in a fight and the reason is his healing factor, he relies so heavily on it , a luxury baatman does not have and so he compensates for it with far superior skill and strategy!
HarryB178
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HarryB178 wrote:

Wolverine vs Lobo??
lebronjames2005
Scratcher
32 posts

the__ninja wrote:

BruceWayneIsBatman wrote:

lcftf wrote:

lcftf wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

Time to cause some trouble…….I say Suicide Squad murders Weapon X!!!

If we're going with every member EVER on both teams…Murder isn't even close to being a strong enough word for how badly the Suicide Squad will destroy Weapon X. Plus, the SS is way cooler.
Considering that Weapon X had Deadpool AND Wolverine, they would destroy SS

Captain Cold could beat both of them. King Shark could beat them. Black Adam would OBLITERATE them.
I don't know anything about King Shark or Black Adam, but there is NO way Captain Cold could beat them. Also, a better match-up would be Suicide Squad vs Sinister Six because those are both teams of villains, and Weapon X is mostly Anti-Heroes.

Captain Cold easily beats either of them. All he has to do is set up a cold field and they're done. Wolverine is dead. Deadpool's healing factor wouldn't matter, he's dead.
Deadpool can't die. (Unless, of course, his universe collides with another.)
Yes that is true I have read the COMIC and seen THE movie WADE WILSON
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

HarryB178 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

Wolverine vs Lobo??
wolverine won in the crossover

lebronjames2005 wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

lcftf wrote:

lcftf wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

Time to cause some trouble…….I say Suicide Squad murders Weapon X!!!

If we're going with every member EVER on both teams…Murder isn't even close to being a strong enough word for how badly the Suicide Squad will destroy Weapon X. Plus, the SS is way cooler.
Considering that Weapon X had Deadpool AND Wolverine, they would destroy SS

Captain Cold could beat both of them. King Shark could beat them. Black Adam would OBLITERATE them.
I don't know anything about King Shark or Black Adam, but there is NO way Captain Cold could beat them. Also, a better match-up would be Suicide Squad vs Sinister Six because those are both teams of villains, and Weapon X is mostly Anti-Heroes.

Captain Cold easily beats either of them. All he has to do is set up a cold field and they're done. Wolverine is dead. Deadpool's healing factor wouldn't matter, he's dead.
Deadpool can't die. (Unless, of course, his universe collides with another.)
Yes that is true I have read the COMIC and seen THE movie WADE WILSON
AND WHEN HAS DEADPOOL SURVIVED CRYOGENIC STASIS…..EVEN WOLVERINE DIED BY DROWNING IN ADAMANTIUM HARDENED!
HarryB178
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

Wolverine vs Lobo??
But what's your opinion?
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

HarryB178 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

Wolverine vs Lobo??
But what's your opinion?
I think that was a fair fight and Wolverine was just better….I SAID IT ….HAPPY NOW!!!!:)
HarryB178
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

Wolverine vs Lobo??
But what's your opinion?
I think that was a fair fight and Wolverine was just better….I SAID IT ….HAPPY NOW!!!!:)

Yes
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

HarryB178 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

Wolverine vs Lobo??
But what's your opinion?

Yes
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

TIM DRAKE TAKES OUT DEADPOOL. WHO THINKS OTHERWISE?
agario98
Scratcher
1 post

Dc because super man is like the strongest super hero
Baconcrisp3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

Wolverine vs Lobo??
But what's your opinion?
Wolverine is better, but I think lobo would win

I don't think Dark Alleys are good for kids.

“The World is a weird place” - Sigton 2015

Check out my art
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

Wolverine vs Lobo??
But what's your opinion?
why?…yes Lobo is durable enough to trade blows with a supergirl with anger management issues but Wolverine has an insane though over rated healing factor, if Lobo were to try to outhink him he may be able to take him down but it is highly unlikely!
Baconcrisp3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

Wolverine vs Lobo??
But what's your opinion?
why?…yes Lobo is durable enough to trade blows with a supergirl with anger management issues but Wolverine has an insane though over rated healing factor, if Lobo were to try to outhink him he may be able to take him down but it is highly unlikely!
Lobo has a healing factor that is just as good as Wolverine and Lobo is as strong as Supergirl (witch WAY stronger than Wolverine) Lobo is known as the “main man” for a reason and that reason is because he takes down things more powerful than Wolverine every day.

I don't think Dark Alleys are good for kids.

“The World is a weird place” - Sigton 2015

Check out my art
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

Wolverine vs Lobo??
But what's your opinion?
Lobo has a healing factor that is just as good as Wolverine and Lobo is as strong as Supergirl (witch WAY stronger than Wolverine) Lobo is known as the “main man” for a reason and that reason is because he takes down things more powerful than Wolverine every day.
apparently even I do not know everything, I was aware Lobo had a healing factor but I never anticipated it was on Par with Wolverine's!
HarryB178
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

Wolverine vs Lobo??
But what's your opinion?
apparently even I do not know everything, I was aware Lobo had a healing factor but I never anticipated it was on Par with Wolverine's!

It isn't.
Anyway, Wolverine won in a comic published by both companies. And if drmatrix admitted Wolverine would win, then Lobo has no chance.
TsnoodleStudios
Scratcher
25 posts

Wouldn't the vision just go KA-BLAAAM over all of the Dc comics dudes… but not wait, wasn't he destroyed in captain america civil war? I do like superman and with the new superman vs. batman movie, which showcases new characters which will be getting their own movies including the Flash, Cyborg, Aqua man and Wonder woman; who was the only one featured in the movie who actually was not only seen on a computer screen, but is seen also helping superman/batman. I think the avengers, black panther and S.H.I.E.I.L.D (or what's left of it) could totally take out D.C Comics, but there is still so many good heroes in D.C. I think superman (if he comes back from the dead) could become a fiat role in helping in the battle. I can imagine batman using all of his cool gadgets and possibly another chase with the bat-car. And hey couldn't he just throw an EMP on iron man?
or is Iron man to smart for that… can his suit resist that?

<<<D.C COMICS> or <MARVEL >> < [ ]>

Tim: What do you call a dog with no legs?
John: ummmm… legless?
Tim: No! It doesn't matter what you call him, he won't come!!!
when green flag clicked
forever

say [HAHAHAHAHAHA]
end
TheMrSmiles
Scratcher
19 posts

Flash v Quicksilver

Flash won!

Deadpool v Deathstroke

Deadpool won!