Discuss Scratch

epicepicman
Scratcher
500+ posts

Marvel vs DC - who would win?

Marvel would win because Marvel doesn't have Aquaman.

HotCocoa28
Scratcher
500+ posts

DC has Aquaman. Enough said.

Did I also mention that Marvel has a Norse god?

Last edited by HotCocoa28 (June 27, 2013 15:50:22)

When translation goes wrong…
libitina
New to Scratch
100+ posts

i dont know why everyone's going on about aquaman or whatever
marvel has prince namor and theyre both pretty much the same character
yeah aquamans got a worse name, but then you've got a name like superman or wonder woman or captain marvel or batman or spiderman or god knows what
people arent very creative

HotCocoa28 wrote:

yeah but did i mention that dc has an entire pantheon of greek gods? and a lot more, the greek gods are just really in the peripheral of wonder woman (and captain marvel, to an extent)
(tho just to be fair, they both do have basically every god ever mildly popular)

i remember your bedroom, ivy and clover
banana500
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NathanMoon wrote:

banana500 wrote:

I love both DC and Marvel, but honestly I'd have to say DC.
DC has super overpowered characters, and plus, they got Batman.
DON'T YOU DARE BRING UP BATMAN AS THE DECIDING FACTOR! Batman would be killed so fast by some of the more ruthless characters like War Machine and Punisher. The only reason he isn't already dead is because none of his enemies actually have the brains to put him out of commision.
Wow, fanboy much?

3DS FC: 4871-4221-1009 | Notify me before adding so I can add you back!
Steam ID: rock on freaky bro
maxdoss
Scratcher
100+ posts

I love Marvel. But I'd have to say DC would win. A lot of DC Heroes are close to the power of Gods. (Superman, Wonder Woman)

Girlfriends are fun, aren't they?

That means I just got a girlfriend. Only problem is I have no idea what to do! That sucks. A lot.

That signature has been outdate for like almost 7 months now.
ImagineIt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

maxdoss wrote:

I love Marvel. But I'd have to say DC would win. A lot of DC Heroes are close to the power of Gods. (Superman, Wonder Woman)
Marvel HAS a god.
maxdoss
Scratcher
100+ posts

ImagineIt wrote:

maxdoss wrote:

Marvel HAS a god.
Not really. It's been shown before that Thor can die. Plus he's more of a demigod. Superman, can't die. The only thing that can kill him is Kryptonite. And he wasn't killed by Doomsday, just put in a regenative coma of sorts. Also, Superman Prime spent 15k years inside a yellow star, making him the second most powerful being in existence (besides the DC version of God)

Last edited by maxdoss (June 28, 2013 01:42:09)

Girlfriends are fun, aren't they?

That means I just got a girlfriend. Only problem is I have no idea what to do! That sucks. A lot.

That signature has been outdate for like almost 7 months now.
ImagineIt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

maxdoss wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

maxdoss wrote:

Marvel HAS a god.
Not really. It's been shown before that Thor can die. Plus he's more of a demigod. Superman, can't die. The only thing that can kill him is Kryptonite. And he wasn't killed by Doomsday, just put in a regenative coma of sorts. Also, Superman Prime spent 15k years inside a yellow star, making him the second most powerful being in existence (besides the DC version of God)
Even if Thor can die, he's still a god, he has no human mother/father, so he's full god.

And yeah, that's true how he's that powerful I guess.
libitina
New to Scratch
100+ posts

ImagineIt wrote:

maxdoss wrote:

Marvel HAS a god.

libitina wrote:

HotCocoa28 wrote:

yeah but did i mention that dc has an entire pantheon of greek gods? and a lot more, the greek gods are just really in the peripheral of wonder woman (and captain marvel, to an extent)
(tho just to be fair, they both do have basically every god ever mildly popular)
does no one read anything i say ;(

ImagineIt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

libitina wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

maxdoss wrote:

Marvel HAS a god.

libitina wrote:

HotCocoa28 wrote:

Or they just post before reading literally every post in the topic.

Last edited by ImagineIt (June 28, 2013 17:22:49)

libitina
New to Scratch
100+ posts

ImagineIt wrote:

libitina wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

maxdoss wrote:

Marvel HAS a god.

libitina wrote:

HotCocoa28 wrote:

it has 29 posts
im not asking you to read every post in the “what music are you listening to?” topic
just 29 mostly small posts

ImagineIt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

libitina wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

libitina wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

maxdoss wrote:

Marvel HAS a god.

libitina wrote:

HotCocoa28 wrote:

it has 29 posts
im not asking you to read every post in the “what music are you listening to?” topic
just 29 mostly small posts
But I didn't see yours.
NathanMoon
Scratcher
31 posts

libitina wrote:

not rly brains
“Oh, you. You just couldn't let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You truly are incorruptible, aren't you? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.”
-joker
That's… kind of what I meant.
NathanMoon
Scratcher
31 posts

banana500 wrote:

NathanMoon wrote:

banana500 wrote:

I love both DC and Marvel, but honestly I'd have to say DC.
DC has super overpowered characters, and plus, they got Batman.
DON'T YOU DARE BRING UP BATMAN AS THE DECIDING FACTOR! Batman would be killed so fast by some of the more ruthless characters like War Machine and Punisher. The only reason he isn't already dead is because none of his enemies actually have the brains to put him out of commision.
Wow, fanboy much?
No, I just think Batman is overrated in the superhuman community.
NathanMoon
Scratcher
31 posts

Will everybody on this forum PLEASE shut up about Aquaman. You can't determine a fight between the greatest heroes of two series by looking at the worst they have to offer. If you want to say they will WIN because of Aquaman, fine.
Cletus_Kassady
New to Scratch
1 post

NathanMoon wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

NathanMoon wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

Oh! I thought you meant they were just put on sides and made to fight.
They are. I was just doing my own assessment of the fight.
No, I meant I thought there were no match ups at all so superman can kill everyone.
THat actually could happen, but Superman would not kill everybody. He's not all powerful. But the idea is still pretty much the same.
well I say marvel because marvel has deadpool and madcap who are actually the two most OP characters in any comic book because they have the ability to break the fourth wall and interact with the people in our world including the writers therefore they both have the ability to influence the outcome of the battle by talking to people in our universe such as the people writing the story about the battle and telling them to make sure marvel wins. plus deadpool's ability to break the fourth wall is the only factor that allowed him to kill the entire marvel universe
NathanMoon
Scratcher
31 posts

Cletus_Kassady wrote:

NathanMoon wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

NathanMoon wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

No, I meant I thought there were no match ups at all so superman can kill everyone.
THat actually could happen, but Superman would not kill everybody. He's not all powerful. But the idea is still pretty much the same.
well I say marvel because marvel has deadpool and madcap who are actually the two most OP characters in any comic book because they have the ability to break the fourth wall and interact with the people in our world including the writers therefore they both have the ability to influence the outcome of the battle by talking to people in our universe such as the people writing the story about the battle and telling them to make sure marvel wins. plus deadpool's ability to break the fourth wall is the only factor that allowed him to kill the entire marvel universe
That just added a whole dimension to my thinking. Maybe that should be banned becase it IS overpowered.
ImagineIt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NathanMoon wrote:

Cletus_Kassady wrote:

NathanMoon wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

NathanMoon wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

That just added a whole dimension to my thinking. Maybe that should be banned becase it IS overpowered.
There's a character like that in DC, but I forgot who. He's obscure.
dav99
Scratcher
29 posts

DC. No need to over think the obvious.

Haikus are easy,
But sometimes they don't make sense.
Refrigerator.
smellyellie1234
Scratcher
51 posts