Discuss Scratch

lcftf
Scratcher
100+ posts

Marvel vs DC - who would win?

Firedrake969 wrote:

shiguy101 wrote:

lcftf wrote:

Ok. just because Iron Man is currently the most popular marvel hero, it does not mean he is the most powerful. think about Wolverine: Anamantium skeleton/claws (anamantium is the hardest metal in the marvel universe, and is indestructible when it is cooled) and he has a regenerative healing ability, allowing him to heal from any injury.
what about agensts a magnetic master?
Not all metals are magnetic.
well that's true, but in X-men 3 Magneto did pick him up through magnetism.
shiguy101
Scratcher
100+ posts

lcftf wrote:

shiguy101 wrote:

lcftf wrote:

shiguy101 wrote:

lcftf wrote:

shiguy101 wrote:

lcftf wrote:

Ok. just because Iron Man is currently the most popular marvel hero, it does not mean he is the most powerful. think about Wolverine: Anamantium skeleton/claws (anamantium is the hardest metal in the marvel universe, and is indestructible when it is cooled) and he has a regenerative healing ability, allowing him to heal from any injury.
does DC have one of those? because Marvel has 2 that i know of Polaris and Magneto. and besides, Deadpool is just like Wolverine but without the metal bones.
Cosmic boy from the Legion of Super-Heroes.
Deadpool is a rip off of Deathstroke.

for almost every hero/villian on one side there is an equally powerful hero/villain in the other.
So?
what is Marvels Superman?
I think there is one but i am not sure of the powers. of course, you could always combine different hero's powers with Rouge, because when she touches somebody she absorbs their powers. like she could combine Cyclops, Angel, Ice Man, Powerman, and Deadpool which would equal superman's powers. wow, i had no idea 1 comment would start all this.
and do you think she could take on all the supers? (aka superman, superboy…..)
lcftf
Scratcher
100+ posts

shiguy101 wrote:

lcftf wrote:

shiguy101 wrote:

lcftf wrote:

shiguy101 wrote:

lcftf wrote:

shiguy101 wrote:

lcftf wrote:

does DC have one of those? because Marvel has 2 that i know of Polaris and Magneto. and besides, Deadpool is just like Wolverine but without the metal bones.

for almost every hero/villian on one side there is an equally powerful hero/villain in the other.
So?
I think there is one but i am not sure of the powers. of course, you could always combine different hero's powers with Rouge, because when she touches somebody she absorbs their powers. like she could combine Cyclops, Angel, Ice Man, Powerman, and Deadpool which would equal superman's powers. wow, i had no idea 1 comment would start all this.
no, but teamed up with Hulk, Thor, Wolverine, Phoenix, and other powerful heroes she could. you are a very serious DC fan!

Last edited by lcftf (Feb. 19, 2014 03:08:14)

shiguy101
Scratcher
100+ posts

lcftf wrote:

shiguy101 wrote:

lcftf wrote:

shiguy101 wrote:

lcftf wrote:

shiguy101 wrote:

lcftf wrote:

shiguy101 wrote:

lcftf wrote:

So?
no, but teamed up with Hulk, Thor, Wolverine, Phoenix, and other powerful heroes she could.
Then throwing in the Black Adam, Captain Marvel, Marry Marvel and Power Girl.
lcftf
Scratcher
100+ posts

shiguy101 wrote:

lcftf wrote:

shiguy101 wrote:

lcftf wrote:

shiguy101 wrote:

lcftf wrote:

shiguy101 wrote:

lcftf wrote:

shiguy101 wrote:

lcftf wrote:

So?
no, but teamed up with Hulk, Thor, Wolverine, Phoenix, and other powerful heroes she could.
Then throwing in the Black Adam, Captain Marvel, Marry Marvel and Power Girl.
And then throwing in Powerman, Thing, Sandman, Juggernaut, Blob, Ultron, and the Skrulls (aliens who can mimic anyone's look, voice, memories, and powers)
shiguy101
Scratcher
100+ posts

lcftf wrote:

And then throwing in Powerman, Thing, Sandman, Juggernaut, Blob, Ultron, and the Skrulls (aliens who can mimic anyone's look, voice, memories, and powers)
Oh and krypton
JasMidnight
Scratcher
6 posts

I think MARVEL could win because none seem to be the all out front line battlers and they are not just warriors but they use their heads(from hat I have seen)

I AM A MEGA FAN OF DC THOUGH, MORE THAN MARVEL

[
help what is this
set pen color to [blue]
pen down
shiguy101
Scratcher
100+ posts

JasMidnight wrote:

I think MARVEL could win because none seem to be the all out front line battlers and they are not just warriors but they use their heads(from hat I have seen)

I AM A MEGA FAN OF DC THOUGH, MORE THAN MARVEL
what?
shiguy101
Scratcher
100+ posts

ahhaha wrote:

sega wins
Its DC VS MARVEL not sega.
KHENDRIX66
New to Scratch
1 post

Marvel will win because deadpool and wolverine can join forces and kill everybody in DC!!!!!!!!!!
shiguy101
Scratcher
100+ posts

KHENDRIX66 wrote:

Marvel will win because deadpool and wolverine can join forces and kill everybody in DC!!!!!!!!!!
how do they kill supperman?
lcftf
Scratcher
100+ posts

shiguy101 wrote:

KHENDRIX66 wrote:

Hulk SMASH!!!! done. there goes Superman. (also, you called Superman Supper man)
shiguy101
Scratcher
100+ posts

lcftf wrote:

shiguy101 wrote:

KHENDRIX66 wrote:

Hulk SMASH!!!! done. there goes Superman. (also, you called Superman Supper man)
thats not true superman could survive a hulk smash.
(oops)
lcftf
Scratcher
100+ posts

shiguy101 wrote:

lcftf wrote:

shiguy101 wrote:

KHENDRIX66 wrote:

(oops)
I seriously doubt that. Could he survive a Hulk, Thing, Abomination, and Beast smash??
shiguy101
Scratcher
100+ posts

lcftf wrote:

shiguy101 wrote:

lcftf wrote:

shiguy101 wrote:

KHENDRIX66 wrote:

(oops)
I seriously doubt that. Could he survive a Hulk, Thing, Abomination, and Beast smash??
not alone but he would have the super family with him.
jji7skyline
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I find this topic fun to read
shiguy101
Scratcher
100+ posts

jji7skyline wrote:

I find this topic fun to read
firedrake969_test
Scratcher
500+ posts

shiguy101 wrote:

lcftf wrote:

shiguy101 wrote:

lcftf wrote:

shiguy101 wrote:

KHENDRIX66 wrote:

(oops)
Wolverine can't die. Superman can.

IMO, the Super-people are overrated–all they have is a bunch of powers and pseudo-invincibility. Overpowered and too generic of a hero.

Last edited by firedrake969_test (March 8, 2014 15:19:40)

Alt account of Firedrake969.

Rocket II: A black and white bitmap space game!

I seek not fame, but education.

;
lcftf
Scratcher
100+ posts

firedrake969_test wrote:

shiguy101 wrote:

lcftf wrote:

shiguy101 wrote:

lcftf wrote:

shiguy101 wrote:

KHENDRIX66 wrote:

(oops)
Wolverine can't die. Superman can.

IMO, the Super-people are overrated–all they have is a bunch of powers and pseudo-invincibility. Overpowered and too generic of a hero.
I agree
NathanMoon
Scratcher
31 posts

firedrake969_test wrote:

Marvel. If you watched Iron Man III, Tony Stark has (had?) command over like a hundred (yes, exaggeration) robot suits. Batman has himself and Robin. Not that they can do much if a bunch of robots are attacking them.
Going by the comic books, it's Iron Man and War Machine vs Batman and Robin. Either way, batman doesn't stand a chance.