Discuss Scratch

dante79
Scratcher
80 posts

Marvel vs DC - who would win?

and don't forget the thing he's like the hulk so he can still smash like the hulk
deathstroke and the punisher would be a good fight but if iron man and the punisher team up deathstroke would die
lol
marvel would win this battle like I said berfore marvel wins
and marvel has characters that have god like powers dc does too but they have 2 people that have god like powers but marvel has more than 2
harleyquin
Scratcher
94 posts

aren't you all forgetting aquaman
he could beat them all by being the poopy superhero he is lol

monsters are everywhere, you just haven't met them yet
—-
♥check out these awesome people
—-
espurr has seen all
dante79
Scratcher
80 posts

aquaman is a good fighter but the marvel have a person who als can control water stupid
so marvel would win
harleyquin
Scratcher
94 posts

dante79 wrote:

aquaman is a good fighter but the marvel have a person who als can control water stupid
so marvel would win
i was making a joke, if you couldn't tell

monsters are everywhere, you just haven't met them yet
—-
♥check out these awesome people
—-
espurr has seen all
dante79
Scratcher
80 posts

or it can be a tie between them
dante79
Scratcher
80 posts

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
didn't know u were making a joke
dante79
Scratcher
80 posts

can someone tell me what is are fourth wall breaker
Lythium
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dante79 wrote:

can someone tell me what is are fourth wall breaker
Deadpool.

dante79
Scratcher
80 posts

oh yeah he is funny lines and best of all he can teleport and has a healing factor so he woudnt die
also thanks for clearing that out
DragonWolf2004
Scratcher
18 posts

I think that Marvel would win, since they have more heroes than DC
tewntun68
New to Scratch
1 post

It would be a stalemate between two OMNIPOTENT characters The One Above All (Marvel) and the Presence (DC) They would erase everybody else out of existence, and since they are both OMNIPOTENT neither would win, and they would be at a stalemate for eternity
blackadam1938
New to Scratch
23 posts

The fight between Hulk and Superman is a fairly short fight. If he's got no choice in the matter, Superman's going to go for the heaviest hits possible to knock Hulk out so that he'll revert back to Banner. If Hulk has no chance to get madder, then he's not going to be strong enough to stand up to blow after blow.

I cannot agree with the original poster's sentiments that Batman isn't what people think he is. He's got to be better, because he's in a world of superpowered individuals who can crush him with mere thought. He has to be better just on account. If you put him against anyone like Iron Man, Stark will have something up his sleeve that's going to give Batman a bad day, guaranteed Batman has something that Stark isn't going to want to deal with right back. That's the nature of who the character is. No preparations on either side, but Batman still comes up with a plan. Why? Because that's what Batman does.

There are so many potential fights, and I'll tell you that both sides are going to have their share of casualties from it. I've played this particular game for years with a lot of comic readers and believe me, we've discussed at length the outcomes. You cannot just make the blanket statement that one side wins over the other just because.
ImagineIt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tewntun68 wrote:

It would be a stalemate between two OMNIPOTENT characters The One Above All (Marvel) and the Presence (DC) They would erase everybody else out of existence, and since they are both OMNIPOTENT neither would win, and they would be at a stalemate for eternity
Those don't count.
CJtheProgrammer
Scratcher
21 posts

dante79 wrote:

oh yeah he is funny lines and best of all he can teleport and has a healing factor so he woudnt die
also thanks for clearing that out
Actually he cannot teleport but he does the fastest healing factor out there.

WARNING I am a professional nerd
TechZoid
Scratcher
100+ posts

Galactus. Nuff said.

Although seriously DC is sort of weak, I mean if marvel gets kryptonite and galactus or thanos, dc is toast
blackadam1938
New to Scratch
23 posts

Not even. DC has the Spectre, Doctor Fate, Doomsday, the Anti-Monitor, and a host of others. I'll see your planet eater and raise you a multiversal destroyer.
eellington19
Scratcher
2 posts

Every time Thanos has rose to power he has only been defeated by himself, or his subconsciousness telling him he isn't worthy for power an telling his foes the way to beat him. Though in the comics Thanos has imprisoned the embodiment of the universe and everything in it and has infinite power. Though I don't know much about the Eternals if the cause is great enough they will fight. Even if the accidentally destroy the universe in the process. You also have to about the AU universes that exist in Marvel.
lcftf
Scratcher
100+ posts

TechZoid wrote:

Galactus. Nuff said.

Although seriously DC is sort of weak, I mean if marvel gets kryptonite and galactus or thanos, dc is toast
Agreed.
greenjay23
Scratcher
24 posts

lcftf wrote:

TechZoid wrote:

Galactus. Nuff said.

Agreed.
However, Kryptonite is uber-rare. Superman would win, except in TV shows he ALWAYS is beat up.

Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.
-Pope John Paul II
supercreeper2005
Scratcher
100+ posts

DC! DC! DC! DC! DC! DC! DC! DC is awesome! DC! DC! DC! DC!

Hello! I'm a scratcher who likes RPGs. Please view my rpg and try out this FNAF based game! Please favorite and Love my games and visit my profile! Also try out our featured project.

Want your Project featured? Click here!
If you are proud of your project, compete here.

Thanks to @austin360 for helping with the RPGs graphics
when I receive [a scratch account v]
imagine :: custom
program :: custom
share:: custom
when I receive <<[a favorite v]:: events > or <<[a follow v]:: events > or <<[a comment v]:: events > or <[a love v]:: events  >> >>
say [Thanks!] for (2) secs
say [You wil get a love too!] for (2) secs
say [I will suggest this to followers!] for (2) secs
say [I'm actually serious! Check out the projects above!] for (2) secs