Discuss Scratch

girlsruless
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel vs DC - who would win?

One word. Tie.

also they're on the same side so why would they be fighting each other in the first place lol

Last edited by girlsruless (July 23, 2019 14:30:46)

ROBLOX, Minecraft, Pokémon, AJ, Miraculous, Warrior cats, HTTYD, and CW fan(and obviosly a girl), girlsruless.

Iddy321
Scratcher
7 posts

Superman is better bro come on
girlsruless
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Iddy321 wrote:

Didn't someone say a few pages ago that the waayyyy OP characters would be excluded from this?

ROBLOX, Minecraft, Pokémon, AJ, Miraculous, Warrior cats, HTTYD, and CW fan(and obviosly a girl), girlsruless.

ThatOneWeirdDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Iddy321 wrote:

every dc character is just a man is a costume running around with their underwear on the outside
girlsruless
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ThatOneWeirdDude wrote:

Iddy321 wrote:

every dc character is just a man is a costume running around with their underwear on the outside
Or his some related female who's literally just a genderbend of them.

Last edited by girlsruless (July 23, 2019 16:22:58)

masterninja321
Scratcher
23 posts

I think marvel would win- not because of power, but because of sheer numbers, sure superman could fly through a star and batman is the non-hippie version of tony stark, but because of sheer numbers if your'e counting heroes AND villains then you would know how big those army's are, and what does DC have? ummm maybe a few hundred strong characters mean while marvel has hundreds of strong characters (though not as strong, thousands of mildly strong of characters oh and not to mention Galactus Thanos, and all those other people and with the infinity gauntlet they could simply erase the DC universe so that is my opinion
hulkandironman
Scratcher
100+ posts

I think DC because of Superman and no one in Marvel knows about kryptonite. I like Marvel more, though.

I wish I could change my username on Scratch…
|Atheist | Nintendo Switch | Breath of the Wild | Bad At Scratching | Smash Ultimate | TF2 | A Lot More|
littlemonkeyfitz
Scratcher
1 post

marvel has better tv shows compared to dc in my opinion. better plots 100%. and you don’t have massive crossovers that are a pain to watch from each individual series. even though it’s kinda cool i suppose..

“what are you looking for??”
“a scented candle~”
“no not you…”
-
⚡ quake for marvel phase 4
Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Thanos would snap all of DC out of existence, so, Marvel.

scratch978654
Scratcher
100+ posts

I think DC even though I watch more Marvel movies because the DC superheroes have more authentic powers, while Marvel only because of some tech. Examples:
1. Iron Man is rendered useless without his suit.
2. In Marvel's Spiderman version, webs run out because of his suit. While in the SONY one it's unlimited because he gained it naturally.
3. Captain America only powerful because of the experiment. Same for the Hulk

Therefore the only one I think has a chance is Dr. Strange.

I will be temporarily participating on this site on April 1 2021 then leaving again
Enderwizard234
Scratcher
36 posts

dc but i like marvel too

Hello if you are seeing my forum signature,Why don't you check my profile too!
My Profile

when green flag clicked
if <seeing signature> then
say [Thanks!] for (2) secs
end