Marvel…

(\030/)
simpletin151
New to Scratch
1 post

Marvel vs DC - who would win?

bananaman114 wrote:

NathanMoon wrote:

In order to fully undertand how this would work, each character would have to put up against someone of equal strength. On the top, this would most likely be Superman vs Hulk. While both there characters might seem invincible, it is possible for them both to die. While Superman has a wider variety of powers, I think Hulk's rage would eventually win out. Batman would not have a big influence, given that he is outclassed by nearly every Marvel superhero, including the two I most associate him with, Punisher and Captain America. Flash would probably take on Quicksilver, which would be a good matchup that I cannot determine the winner. Wonder Woman would most likely face off against Ms. Marvel. I believe Ms. Marvel would win, because, other than the lasso of truth, Marvel has everything Wonder Woman has but more, not to mention military training. Martian Manhunter and Vision would be an interesting battle, but I think Manhunter would win in a very close battle. (more discussion later)
For one who is mrs.marvel

also two Hulk is no match for Superman
Maybe someone like Nova or like there's another Marvel guy who's name i forget but he's literally almost a carbon clone of superman

EDIT: let's make this fair and say that they have to be in mainstream continuity right now in order to qualify for the fight which means no Doc Manhattan or guys like Dream

or Death thats a bit unfair too
no superman is no match for hulk because the madder hulk gets the stronger the hulk gets so in theory hulk would become so powerful that no one could stop him pluse he once got so made he jumped plant to plant
funnygirl2002
Scratcher
20 posts

i do not mean to insult anyone, but i am a super-hero geek, and i know that marvel would win
MidnightMystique
Scratcher
100+ posts

This is tricky.
Wonder Woman vs Black Widow: Winner=Wonder Woman
Any Marvel hero can beat Superman because all you need is Kryptonite.
Most of the mutants from X-men count as heroes, so technically, Jean Grey would destroy all.

pls not the bees guys no bees or else i will scream
plinkojerome
New to Scratch
100+ posts

NathanMoon wrote:

In order to fully undertand how this would work, each character would have to put up against someone of equal strength. On the top, this would most likely be Superman vs Hulk. While both there characters might seem invincible, it is possible for them both to die. While Superman has a wider variety of powers, I think Hulk's rage would eventually win out. Batman would not have a big influence, given that he is outclassed by nearly every Marvel superhero, including the two I most associate him with, Punisher and Captain America. Flash would probably take on Quicksilver, which would be a good matchup that I cannot determine the winner. Wonder Woman would most likely face off against Ms. Marvel. I believe Ms. Marvel would win, because, other than the lasso of truth, Marvel has everything Wonder Woman has but more, not to mention military training. Martian Manhunter and Vision would be an interesting battle, but I think Manhunter would win in a very close battle. (more discussion later)
What about Deadpool? He's unkillable.

Tip me some Doge DA7eejswTENXuXD1NDtCZAgFRT2Bd6F7u2action=random&return=image&link1=action=random&return=image&link1=http://www.quickmeme.com/img/e7/e7f1430bc5c8c5ec300f36d4a3b961cdb68decf00319ae6229a508dcb4e8950c.jpg
funnygirl2002
Scratcher
20 posts

deadpool can die if you rip out his heart and brain (that was gross but i think that is the only way to kill him… maybe…)
libitina
New to Scratch
100+ posts

ImagineIt wrote:

NathanMoon wrote:

Cletus_Kassady wrote:

NathanMoon wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

NathanMoon wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

Oh! I thought you meant they were just put on sides and made to fight.
They are. I was just doing my own assessment of the fight.
No, I meant I thought there were no match ups at all so superman can kill everyone.
THat actually could happen, but Superman would not kill everybody. He's not all powerful. But the idea is still pretty much the same.
well I say marvel because marvel has deadpool and madcap who are actually the two most OP characters in any comic book because they have the ability to break the fourth wall and interact with the people in our world including the writers therefore they both have the ability to influence the outcome of the battle by talking to people in our universe such as the people writing the story about the battle and telling them to make sure marvel wins. plus deadpool's ability to break the fourth wall is the only factor that allowed him to kill the entire marvel universe
That just added a whole dimension to my thinking. Maybe that should be banned becase it IS overpowered.
There's a character like that in DC, but I forgot who. He's obscure.
fairly sure youre thinking of superboy prime

i remember your bedroom, ivy and clover
ImagineIt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

libitina wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

NathanMoon wrote:

Cletus_Kassady wrote:

NathanMoon wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

NathanMoon wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

No, I meant I thought there were no match ups at all so superman can kill everyone.
THat actually could happen, but Superman would not kill everybody. He's not all powerful. But the idea is still pretty much the same.
well I say marvel because marvel has deadpool and madcap who are actually the two most OP characters in any comic book because they have the ability to break the fourth wall and interact with the people in our world including the writers therefore they both have the ability to influence the outcome of the battle by talking to people in our universe such as the people writing the story about the battle and telling them to make sure marvel wins. plus deadpool's ability to break the fourth wall is the only factor that allowed him to kill the entire marvel universe
That just added a whole dimension to my thinking. Maybe that should be banned becase it IS overpowered.
There's a character like that in DC, but I forgot who. He's obscure.
fairly sure youre thinking of superboy prime
Actually it's not, but I guess if he can break the fourth wall then he'd work too.
NathanMoon
Scratcher
31 posts

MidnightMystique wrote:

This is tricky.
Wonder Woman vs Black Widow: Winner=Wonder Woman
There really sin't much of a comparison between the two. Black Widow is only an agent who is highly trained without superpowers.

MidnightMystique wrote:

Any Marvel hero can beat Superman because all you need is Kryptonite.
One does not simply find Kryptonite. It is incredibly rare.
NathanMoon
Scratcher
31 posts

plinkojerome wrote:

NathanMoon wrote:

Deadpool is not unkillable. You could cut off his head and burn it. There was a comic where his head was cut off, but he regenerated when it was stuck back on his body.
Lythium
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel will win.
Why?
Because of two characters.
THE LIVING TRIBUNAL.
THE ONE ABOVE ALL.

batmantheboss
New to Scratch
1 post

it would be superman and hulk superman wins batman and iron man or batman and captain america batman would obviously win
ImagineIt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lythium wrote:

Marvel will win.
Why?
Because of two characters.
THE LIVING TRIBUNAL.
THE ONE ABOVE ALL.
Well, I mean, DC has God too…
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This will probably sound like a petty reason, but I'll have to go with DC just because I'm a Teen Titans fan. I've never even read the comics, though. I've just seen the TV show.

At the time I'm typing this, I have a gif of Jinx from Teen Titans doing acrobatics in my signature.

EDIT: Now I don't because I changed my signature.

Last edited by Lightningstep36 (Jan. 29, 2014 16:28:07)

Have a cute, curled up Peridot.
plinkojerome
New to Scratch
100+ posts

NathanMoon wrote:

plinkojerome wrote:

NathanMoon wrote:

Deadpool is not unkillable. You could cut off his head and burn it. There was a comic where his head was cut off, but he regenerated when it was stuck back on his body.
Yea, but there was also a comic where he grew his head back, so he is unkillable.

Tip me some Doge DA7eejswTENXuXD1NDtCZAgFRT2Bd6F7u2action=random&return=image&link1=action=random&return=image&link1=http://www.quickmeme.com/img/e7/e7f1430bc5c8c5ec300f36d4a3b961cdb68decf00319ae6229a508dcb4e8950c.jpg
legocity123
New to Scratch
1 post

yuyu
PAPA_ACHILLA
New to Scratch
1 post

NathanMoon wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

NathanMoon wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

what if somebody from Marvel found Kryptonite. Then they would definitely win.
captainarwal
New to Scratch
1 post

I say marvel would win because of 1 man.
Wolverine would never die he would just heal.
lcftf
Scratcher
100+ posts

definitely marvel. they have hulk, wolverine and deadpool who are all unkillable and galactus who eats planets and the pheinox who basically can destroy anyone or anything. and why does everybody put so much hope on batman? i mean basically hes just a guy with a cool car cool cave and a bat suit. he would be killed instantly.
shiguy101
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ok I say:
Batman VS Iron Man.
Green Arrow VS Hawakeye
Superman VS Thor
Ms. Marvle VS Wonder Woman
Flash VS Quicksilver
Black Widow VS Cat Woman
Robin VS Bucky Barnes