jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel vs DC - who would win?

the__ninja wrote:

jji10 wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

Also, “the new Flash that's coming out.”
Is DC's latest cosmic reboot significantly nerfing the Flash?
It should, otherwise the Flash would one-hit-KO whoever the villain is.
inb4 Flash gets a kryptonite-esque weakness in order to create drama.
I mean, in the Flash tv show, they just use other “faster” speedsters as the main villain.

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

jji10 wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

jji10 wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

Also, “the new Flash that's coming out.”
Is DC's latest cosmic reboot significantly nerfing the Flash?
It should, otherwise the Flash would one-hit-KO whoever the villain is.
inb4 Flash gets a kryptonite-esque weakness in order to create drama.
I mean, in the Flash tv show, they just use other “faster” speedsters as the main villain.
I know right! It's getting pretty old!
the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Anyways, fights.

How about Green Arrow vs. Spider-Man?

The classics never go out of style. This is mainly due to the fact that they are already out of style, and have been for a while now, and thus can't “go out” of style. That said, the reason they're classics and not obscurities from the past is because they're good despite being “out of style”.

GENERATION -705 - 991i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the__ninja wrote:

Anyways, fights.

Spider-man should win this quite easily. Green Arrow's main weapon is his bow and arrow which Spidey can fairly easily dodge using his spider sense.

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jji10 wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

Anyways, fights.

Spider-man should win this quite easily. Green Arrow's main weapon is his bow and arrow which Spidey can fairly easily dodge using his spider sense.
I agree with this. Spidey can beat Green Arrow, but it won't be an easy fight.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

MyLyfeIsPotato
Scratcher
59 posts

Spiderman is actually really weak when compared to big head business guy, or BHBG for short. He could send Spiderman to his anti-dimension, making whoever enters weak but BHBG grow his hand 123 times larger, crushing his weak opponent. The only person who beat him was Captain Krunch, using the tasty powers of fruit loops to make BHBG overweight and die from diabetes

Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier
- Vegeta
felmm23
Scratcher
14 posts

I say marvel cause they have cable, hulk, and deadpool.
vgchat
New to Scratch
2 posts

Well let's see. Marvel always has these 15 characters that can easily solo DC by themselves (working together).

http://imgur.com/gallery/XSuF8

Last edited by vgchat (May 6, 2017 23:30:40)

jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

vgchat wrote:

Well let's see. Marvel always has these 15 characters that can easily solo DC by themselves (working together).

http://imgur.com/gallery/XSuF8
Well if we're going to go One-Above-All level, The Presence will want to have a word with you.

vgchat
New to Scratch
2 posts

So what can be do against someone like Franklin Richards? He can manipulate, remove & create universes with ease. You might want to catch up on his feats. In the meantime, I'll try to Google “the presence” on my phone.
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

vgchat wrote:

So what can be do against someone like Franklin Richards? He can manipulate, remove & create universes with ease. You might want to catch up on his feats. In the meantime, I'll try to Google “the presence” on my phone.
Also, Spectre can beat Franklin Richards.

the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

If the Flash were wheelchair-bound, would Quicksilver be able to beat him?

The classics never go out of style. This is mainly due to the fact that they are already out of style, and have been for a while now, and thus can't “go out” of style. That said, the reason they're classics and not obscurities from the past is because they're good despite being “out of style”.

GENERATION -705 - 991i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the__ninja wrote:

If the Flash were wheelchair-bound, would Quicksilver be able to beat him?
Well, it depends upon how durable the wheelchair is, because the Flash would be fast enough to zoom the wheelchair around at speeds faster than Quicksilver can run, provided it doesn't disintegrate.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!

drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

SO DC WINS?!!!
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

SO DC WINS?!!!
No.
Marvel has Thanos, Ego, Thor, and even Hercules. (Remember a year ago when I added villains into the mix?)
DC has Darkseid, Batman, and Wonder Woman.

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SuperDoom wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

SO DC WINS?!!!
No.
Marvel has Thanos, Ego, Thor, and even Hercules. (Remember a year ago when I added villains into the mix?)
Don't forget the flash and superman who can outrun everyone and punch them at insanely high speeds. Enough to kill anyone. And green lantern of course

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS

SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

SO DC WINS?!!!
No.
Don't forget the flash and superman who can outrun everyone and punch them at insanely high speeds. Enough to kill anyone. And green lantern of course
Thanos is practically a god with the six infinity stones.
Ego is a fully-fledged planet.
Thor is the lord of Asgard.
Hercules is…Hercules.

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SuperDoom wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

SuperDoom wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

SO DC WINS?!!!
No.
Thanos is practically a god with the six infinity stones.
Ego is a fully-fledged planet.
Thor is the lord of Asgard.
Hercules is…Hercules.
The Presence could easily take Thanos. Superman could take Ego (he can destroy planets). If the Flash can defeat Superman before he can blink, Thor is a stomp. Hercules has nothing but strength, really. The Flash can also rek him before he can move the slightly muscle. Heck, before Hercules knows he's there.

the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jji10 wrote:

The Presence
*cough* oneaboveall *cough*

jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the__ninja wrote:

jji10 wrote:

The Presence
*cough* oneaboveall *cough*
*cough* they're equal *cough*