Discuss Scratch

drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

Marvel vs DC - who would win?

QuantumSingularity wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

First I am cool, the caps is a trademark of sorts ask anyone!

NOW!!!! IN BATMAN VS ROBIN VOLUME 2 #33 DARKSEID DID NOT GET BATTERED UP PLENTY LIKE YOU INITIALLY STATED, IT WAS PRETTY MUCH JUST HIM ONE ON ONE VS THE LORD OF APOKOLIPS, NOW TO CAPTAIN MARVEL EVEN AS BINARY I DOUBT SHE COULD TAKE ON THE DARKLORD, NEEDLESS TO SAY SHE WAS NOT BINARY WHEN SHE DEFEATED STARK (SHE ALSO DID THAT SINGLEHANDEDLY MIGHT I ADD, READ IT AGAIN IF YOU HAVE TO ,THAT PARTICULAR INCIDENT WAS SHE AND TONY GOING STRAIGHT AT IT!) BUT FINALLY SINCE YOU MENTIONED BINARY I ALSO WANT TO TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BRING IN GOD OF KNOWLEDGE BATMAN WHO IS BEYOND ANYTHING BOTH IRON MAN AND CAPTAIN MARVEL HAVE EVER ARCHIVED! NOW THAT NOTED IT IS CLEARLY EVIDENT THE HELLBAT OUTCLASSES ANYTHING TONY STARK HAS EVER DEVELOPED…NETWORTH DOES NOT EQUATE GENIUS ANDIN THAT RESPECT BATMAN IS MOST DEFINITELY THE SUPERIOR, FINALLY THOUGH HULK WAS KILLED IN BRUCE BANNER FORM I DEDUCE THAT BATMAN EVEN IF BRUCE BECAME THE HULK WOULD DEVICE A WAY TO REVERT HIM OR BETTER YET KICK HIS BUTT WITH THE HELLBAT……HULK MAY NOT HAVE KRYPTONITE BUT HE HAS NUMEROUS WEAKNESSES FROM GAMMA DRAINAGE TO SHORTING HIMSELF OUT!
Oh yeah…. Forgot about that part.

Yep, I knew that Captain Marvel was not Binary at that time. Let me put it this way. Captain Marvel is slightly more powerful than Darkseid, it's just that Darkseid has legions of evil Parademons.

Batman does outclass both Captain Marvel and Iron Man (and Darkseid) in terms of tactics and intelligence. That I can agree on, but that is essentially Batman's sole outclassing ability, and the only thing that could keep him up and running against most overpowered heroes.

Agreed, Captain Marvel would easily beat Tony, and that just goes to show that if it weren't for his few and somewhat far between heroic and sacrificial moments, he would really, really suck.

Batman would beat Hulk, that's one thing I can agree on. As I stated earlier, Batman has won against the Hulk in previous comics.

I still say that Captain Marvel would win against Batman just because she's way overpowered.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Captain marvel is no where near Darkseids level!Even as Binary it is ludicrous to even compare the two….Darkseid rare;y uses the Parademons , he doesn't even need them……Superman has carried the whole earth before, the book of infinity (which approximately weighs the size of the universe) and lets not get to superman PRIME according to the marvel comics database her strength as Binary was class 100, meaning she could bench press 100 tons superman easily carried a quintillion tons…that is 10 raised to the power 30 tons……Darkseid kicks the * out of superman a lot…..Darkseid has gone toe to toe with the spectre ,doomsday and the whole JL singlehandedly, then we have her interdimensional powers but darkseid has the omega effect and omega sanction, he can control time and space , virtually warp reality among many others( most people don't know this if you doubt me check the Dc wiki)not to mention carol cannot even maintain the Binary form for prolonged periods of time…..Darkseid wins this one without a doubt!I mean did you see what Thanos did to her (in my book she is nothing near overpowered!)

NOW Batman can benchpress at least a 1000 pounds and as already stated mastered numerous forms of martial arts, that means he can HURT the hulk much like he did Solomon Grundy, now if you are saying the version of hulk Batman beat was weaker then it is reasonable to say the version who beat him was also weaker, was not quite as tactfully advanced as the current one or capable so if it happened again the outcome would not be any different , finally Darkseid himself has stated Batman is the only true threat he has identified….NO ONE OUTCLASSES HIM….He may not have powers but he would still kick anyone's butt KAPEESH?!

Last edited by drmatrix (Feb. 20, 2017 09:27:22)

the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

First of all, it's spelled “capiche”.
Second of all, The Doctor, if given any amount of prep time, defeats Batman, regardless of how much prep time Batman gets. Come at me bro.

The classics never go out of style. This is mainly due to the fact that they are already out of style, and have been for a while now, and thus can't “go out” of style. That said, the reason they're classics and not obscurities from the past is because they're good despite being “out of style”.

GENERATION -705 - 991i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the__ninja wrote:

Second of all, The Doctor, if given any amount of prep time, defeats Batman, regardless of how much prep time Batman gets. Come at me bro.
Technically, capiche can be spelled several ways, like capeesh and capische. I agree, the doctor does beat batman.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

Technically, capiche can be spelled several ways, like capeesh and capische. I agree, the doctor does beat batman.
Yeah. In a no-prep-time fight, Batman's actual combat experience wins out, but in a with-prep-time fight, The Doctor wins, easily outsmarting and outgunning Batman.

The classics never go out of style. This is mainly due to the fact that they are already out of style, and have been for a while now, and thus can't “go out” of style. That said, the reason they're classics and not obscurities from the past is because they're good despite being “out of style”.

GENERATION -705 - 991i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.
QuantumSingularity
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

First I am cool, the caps is a trademark of sorts ask anyone!

NOW!!!! IN BATMAN VS ROBIN VOLUME 2 #33 DARKSEID DID NOT GET BATTERED UP PLENTY LIKE YOU INITIALLY STATED, IT WAS PRETTY MUCH JUST HIM ONE ON ONE VS THE LORD OF APOKOLIPS, NOW TO CAPTAIN MARVEL EVEN AS BINARY I DOUBT SHE COULD TAKE ON THE DARKLORD, NEEDLESS TO SAY SHE WAS NOT BINARY WHEN SHE DEFEATED STARK (SHE ALSO DID THAT SINGLEHANDEDLY MIGHT I ADD, READ IT AGAIN IF YOU HAVE TO ,THAT PARTICULAR INCIDENT WAS SHE AND TONY GOING STRAIGHT AT IT!) BUT FINALLY SINCE YOU MENTIONED BINARY I ALSO WANT TO TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BRING IN GOD OF KNOWLEDGE BATMAN WHO IS BEYOND ANYTHING BOTH IRON MAN AND CAPTAIN MARVEL HAVE EVER ARCHIVED! NOW THAT NOTED IT IS CLEARLY EVIDENT THE HELLBAT OUTCLASSES ANYTHING TONY STARK HAS EVER DEVELOPED…NETWORTH DOES NOT EQUATE GENIUS ANDIN THAT RESPECT BATMAN IS MOST DEFINITELY THE SUPERIOR, FINALLY THOUGH HULK WAS KILLED IN BRUCE BANNER FORM I DEDUCE THAT BATMAN EVEN IF BRUCE BECAME THE HULK WOULD DEVICE A WAY TO REVERT HIM OR BETTER YET KICK HIS BUTT WITH THE HELLBAT……HULK MAY NOT HAVE KRYPTONITE BUT HE HAS NUMEROUS WEAKNESSES FROM GAMMA DRAINAGE TO SHORTING HIMSELF OUT!
Oh yeah…. Forgot about that part.

Yep, I knew that Captain Marvel was not Binary at that time. Let me put it this way. Captain Marvel is slightly more powerful than Darkseid, it's just that Darkseid has legions of evil Parademons.

Batman does outclass both Captain Marvel and Iron Man (and Darkseid) in terms of tactics and intelligence. That I can agree on, but that is essentially Batman's sole outclassing ability, and the only thing that could keep him up and running against most overpowered heroes.

Agreed, Captain Marvel would easily beat Tony, and that just goes to show that if it weren't for his few and somewhat far between heroic and sacrificial moments, he would really, really suck.

Batman would beat Hulk, that's one thing I can agree on. As I stated earlier, Batman has won against the Hulk in previous comics.

I still say that Captain Marvel would win against Batman just because she's way overpowered.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Captain marvel is no where near Darkseids level!Even as Binary it is ludicrous to even compare the two….Darkseid rare;y uses the Parademons , he doesn't even need them……Superman has carried the whole earth before, the book of infinity (which approximately weighs the size of the universe) and lets not get to superman PRIME according to the marvel comics database her strength as Binary was class 100, meaning she could bench press 100 tons superman easily carried a quintillion tons…that is 10 raised to the power 30 tons……Darkseid kicks the * out of superman a lot…..Darkseid has gone toe to toe with the spectre ,doomsday and the whole JL singlehandedly, then we have her interdimensional powers but darkseid has the omega effect and omega sanction, he can control time and space , virtually warp reality among many others( most people don't know this if you doubt me check the Dc wiki)not to mention carol cannot even maintain the Binary form for prolonged periods of time…..Darkseid wins this one without a doubt!I mean did you see what Thanos did to her (in my book she is nothing near overpowered!)

NOW Batman can benchpress at least a 1000 pounds and as already stated mastered numerous forms of martial arts, that means he can HURT the hulk much like he did Solomon Grundy, now if you are saying the version of hulk Batman beat was weaker then it is reasonable to say the version who beat him was also weaker, was not quite as tactfully advanced as the current one or capable so if it happened again the outcome would not be any different , finally Darkseid himself has stated Batman is the only true threat he has identified….NO ONE OUTCLASSES HIM….He may not have powers but he would still kick anyone's butt KAPEESH?!
Agreed, Batman could get Hulk in his early stages….

But according to newer sources, Superman has only been able to carry 16 tons. Namely, I reference the Animated series.

Batman can benchpress half a ton? Either that's stupidity as to biology on the writers part, or an incorrect source.
Batman is just smarter than Darkseid. Way smarter. And since Batman is smarter than Darkseid's Parademons, it's just Batman vs. Darkseid here. Batman also didn't really win against Darkseid, he beat him, but then he got sent back in time… Not a complete win anyway.

Which Thanos, Infinity Gauntlet or not? (Please don't say that Batman could beat Infinity Gauntlet powered Thanos. the only way he could is with the Ultimate Nullifier.)

I also agree with jromagnoli and the_ninja. Capisce isn't really spelled like that…
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Agreed, Batman could get Hulk in his early stages….

But according to newer sources, Superman has only been able to carry 16 tons. Namely, I reference the Animated series.

Batman can benchpress half a ton? Either that's stupidity as to biology on the writers part, or an incorrect source.
Batman is just smarter than Darkseid. Way smarter. And since Batman is smarter than Darkseid's Parademons, it's just Batman vs. Darkseid here. Batman also didn't really win against Darkseid, he beat him, but then he got sent back in time… Not a complete win anyway.

Which Thanos, Infinity Gauntlet or not? (Please don't say that Batman could beat Infinity Gauntlet powered Thanos. the only way he could is with the Ultimate Nullifier.)

I also agree with jromagnoli and the_ninja. Capisce isn't really spelled like that…
Actually, superman has been able to lift several quintillion tons, with little effort and not being sun charged. So yeah, he can probably move the solar system. He also has been able to fly faster than the speed of light. And cap has apparently been able to benchpress 1000 pounds as well.

Last edited by jromagnoli (Feb. 20, 2017 18:12:57)

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!

QuantumSingularity
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

Actually, superman has been able to lift several quintillion tons, with little effort and not being sun charged. So yeah, he can probably move the solar system. He also has been able to fly faster than the speed of light. And cap has apparently been able to benchpress 1000 pounds as well.
I do agree that Superman is very strong…. But considering the wide range of Maximum Strengths for Superman from numerous authors, anything could be argued.
bebeTosser
New to Scratch
10 posts

why pre ret con beyonder could defeat superman? pre ret con beyonder could destroy the universe for fun and is cant die superman has died plenty of times
MyLyfeIsPotato
Scratcher
59 posts

Beyonder is actually really weak when compared to big head business guy, or BHBG for short. He could send the beyonder to his anti-dimension, making whoever enters weak but BHBG grow his hand 123 times larger, crushing his weak opponent. The only person who beat him was Captain Krunch, using the tasty powers of fruit loops to make BHBG overweight and die from diabetes.

Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier
- Vegeta
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MyLyfeIsPotato wrote:

Beyonder is actually really weak when compared to big head business guy, or BHBG for short. He could send the beyonder to his anti-dimension, making whoever enters weak but BHBG grow his hand 123 times larger, crushing his weak opponent. The only person who beat him was Captain Krunch, using the tasty powers of fruit loops to make BHBG overweight and die from diabetes.
wat.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS

BruceWayneIsBatman
Scratcher
100+ posts

Zoom vs. Juggernaut
QuantumSingularity
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BruceWayneIsBatman wrote:

Zoom vs. Juggernaut
Oohh……..
Man, that's a good one.
I'd say Juggernaut…. While Zoom is crazy powerful, the Juggernaut is armored enough to survive his onslaught of attacks. Also, I think KNOW that one hit from juggernaut would defeat Zoom… It's only a matter of time.
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Zoom vs. Juggernaut
Oohh……..
Man, that's a good one.
I'd say Juggernaut…. While Zoom is crazy powerful, the Juggernaut is armored enough to survive his onslaught of attacks. Also, I think KNOW that one hit from juggernaut would defeat Zoom… It's only a matter of time.
Can't Zoom just do IMPs?

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Zoom vs. Juggernaut
Oohh……..
Man, that's a good one.
Don't forget that zoom can slow down time around him to almost infinitely slow.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS

BruceWayneIsBatman
Scratcher
100+ posts

jji10 wrote:

Zoom vs. Juggernaut
Oohh……..
Man, that's a good one.
Can't Zoom just do IMPs?

See, I feel this one is a stalemate. Zoom can slow down time indefinitely, but he cannot hurt the Juggernaut. Even though Zoom hits harder than Superman, physical force cannot hurt the Juggenraut. One hit from the Juggernaut would destroy Zoom, but he'll never get the chance since Zoom can just slow down time. The only way this battle could possibly end would be if Zoom could get Juggenraut into cement à la Amazing Spider-Man. But since Zoom can't move Juggernaut, there's no way for that to happen. I say this one is a stalemate.

Last edited by BruceWayneIsBatman (March 1, 2017 02:04:19)

jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jji10 wrote:

Zoom vs. Juggernaut
Oohh……..
Man, that's a good one.
Can't Zoom just do IMPs?

See, I feel this one is a stalemate. Zoom can slow down time indefinitely, but he cannot hurt the Juggernaut. Even though Zoom hits harder than Superman, physical force cannot hurt the Juggenraut. One hit from the Juggernaut would destroy Zoom, but he'll never get the chance since Zoom can just slow down time. The only way this battle could possibly end would be if Zoom could get Juggenraut into cement à la Amazing Spider-Man. But since Zoom can't move Juggernaut, there's no way for that to happen. I say this one is a stalemate.
Amazing Spiderman? You mean X-Men: The Last Stand, right?

BruceWayneIsBatman
Scratcher
100+ posts

jji10 wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Zoom vs. Juggernaut
Oohh……..
Man, that's a good one.
Can't Zoom just do IMPs?

No ahaha, I mean Spider-Man! In The Amazing Spider-Man #229-230, Spider-Man battled The Juggernaut in the classic story “Nothing Can Stop The Juggernaut!” After causing a buliding to collapse on Juggernaut and getting him caught in a tanker truck exlopsion, Spider-Man finally wins the battle by leading the Juggernaut into a pool of wet cement. Once the cement hardens, Juggenraut has no momentum and can't break free. Its -for my money- the greatest battle of Spidey's career!

Last edited by BruceWayneIsBatman (March 1, 2017 21:37:12)

jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jji10 wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Zoom vs. Juggernaut
Oohh……..
Man, that's a good one.
Can't Zoom just do IMPs?

No ahaha, I mean Spider-Man! In The Amazing Spider-Man #229-230, Spider-Man battled The Juggernaut in the classic story “Nothing Can Stop The Juggernaut!” After causing a buliding to collapse on Juggernaut and getting him caught in a tanker truck exlopsion, Spider-Man finally wins the battle by leading the Juggernaut into a pool of wet cement. Once the cement hardens, Juggenraut has no momentum and can't break free. Its -for my money- the greatest battle of Spidey's career!
Ah XD

CatShadowLao
Scratcher
23 posts

drmatrix wrote:

Hal Jordan Green Lantern vs. The Human Torch

Plastic Man vs. Luke Cage
definitely Hal!
Hal, duh! He just have to seal off Human Torch's air and his fire would go off and he'd suffocate!
scratcher21161
Scratcher
100+ posts

marvel

You look like you want to see an epic project or 2
Can I reach 1000 followers? Every follow counts!