+++ Welcome! +++
Welcome to The Forum Helpers! We are a group of people who help around on the forums, answering questions and helping users! We don't "police" the forums, but only help around! This is a place where we chat about stuff related to the forums. If you have questions about the forums, please leave us a note! Please scroll down for more information!
Check out our website!:
+++ Application Process +++
Applications are now open. If you are interested in joining, please look at the form below and answer the questions in the studio's comments!
Here are rules for applying:
1) You must have 500 posts or more.
2) You will not be added if any of your posts made within the month contain spam, trolling, necroposts, or generally breaking the rules.
Before your application is submitted, make sure to read the notes below. After you submit an application, a manager will post the link in the Forum Helpers Special Actions studio and it will enter a one week "Application Pending" window. During this time, your application will be discussed by current Forum Helpers. If your application gets less than four objections to you joining during this time, then your application will be accepted and you will be invited to the studio. If your application gets four objections (curators have 1 objection and managers 2), your application will be declined and you will be given some feedback on how to improve. If your application is declined, please wait at least one week before reapplying.
1. One of the only prerequisites is that you have 500+ posts.
2. Please DO NOT copy and paste your old application if you are reapplying!
3. If you are mainly active in Collaborations, Requests, Project Ideas, Things I'm Making and Creating, or Things I'm Reading and Playing, New Scratchers, and definitely Announcements, you may not apply unless you are active in other forums, too.
4. You must include the word "Taco" in your application. Including the word will prove that you have read the rules.
5. Please do not use links from the forums mentioned in #3 as a part of your application.
6. Please do not reply to your application's discussion in the Special Actions studio. You are, however, welcome to read it.
--- Application Form ---
Please answer the following questions:
1) Which forums are you the most active in?
2) Provide links to 2 – 4 posts you made that you find the most constructive. (NOTE: They must NOT be a Sticky, iTopic, or any kind of guide)
3) Provide a link to your most recent forum post.
+++ Special Actions +++
Please go to the special actions studio
to vote for promotions, as well as to suggest users to promote! Details on how to vote are found there.
If you are a manager, please don't change the thumbnail or description unless given permission by 2 other managers.
+++ Who are we? +++
You can find out our current members and some basic info about us through our website:
+++ Signature Info +++
If you want to put our banner in your signature, made by @Sigton, just copy this link:
+++ Promotion Info +++
To be promoted...
◘ Please don't ask to be promoted!
◘ Three managers must agree that you should be promoted. (Note: Managers do not have to confer with the owner.) Just confer with 2 other managers.
◘ You must be very active on the forums and in this studio.
NOTE: If you get invited and then get promoted without 3 managers' permission you may be removed and then invited again (in other words - you would be demoted).
+++ Recent Code Words +++
"Wind" – Removed June 10
"Koala" – Removed May 23
"Project" – Removed May 2
"School" – Removed April 24
"Vacation" – Removed April 2
+++ Other Info +++
◘ This studio was formed on 5 January 2017 for the Scratch 2.0 Forums.
◘ Times are in Eastern Time.
◘ Scratch On! :D ◘
◘ Happy Foruming! ◘
◘ Thumbnail by @Sigton ◘