Discuss Scratch

lebronjames2005
Scratcher
32 posts

Marvel vs DC - who would win?

CrazySugarPop wrote:

Marvel and DC are both my personal favorites but I have to admit DC has the better villains (Joker)!
I agree but what about the heroes like superman and all. But Marvel Has DEADPOOL!
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

lebronjames2005 wrote:

CrazySugarPop wrote:

Marvel and DC are both my personal favorites but I have to admit DC has the better villains (Joker)!
I agree but what about the heroes like superman and all. But Marvel Has DEADPOOL!
and DC has CONSTANTINE
the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BruceWayneIsBatman wrote:

lcftf wrote:

lcftf wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

Time to cause some trouble…….I say Suicide Squad murders Weapon X!!!

If we're going with every member EVER on both teams…Murder isn't even close to being a strong enough word for how badly the Suicide Squad will destroy Weapon X. Plus, the SS is way cooler.
Considering that Weapon X had Deadpool AND Wolverine, they would destroy SS

Captain Cold could beat both of them. King Shark could beat them. Black Adam would OBLITERATE them.
I don't know anything about King Shark or Black Adam, but there is NO way Captain Cold could beat them. Also, a better match-up would be Suicide Squad vs Sinister Six because those are both teams of villains, and Weapon X is mostly Anti-Heroes.

Captain Cold easily beats either of them. All he has to do is set up a cold field and they're done. Wolverine is dead. Deadpool's healing factor wouldn't matter, he's dead.
Deadpool can't die. (Unless, of course, his universe collides with another.)

The classics never go out of style. This is mainly due to the fact that they are already out of style, and have been for a while now, and thus can't “go out” of style. That said, the reason they're classics and not obscurities from the past is because they're good despite being “out of style”.

GENERATION -705 - 991i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.
BruceWayneIsBatman
Scratcher
100+ posts

lcftf wrote:

Here we go. You thought that Arm-Fall-Off-Boy vs. Paste-Pot Pete was a tough fight? Ha. You haven't seen anything yet. This next fight features two opponents who make Arm-Fall-Off-Boy and Paste-Pot Pete look like children in strollers. Nothing can stand in their way of intergalactic domination, but fortunately they have decided to have mercy on the human race. But now, they will battle each other. And the world will fall.

Jimmy Olsen vs. Rick Jones.
I'm assuming this is before Rick Jones became A-Bomb?

Yes, it is.
BruceWayneIsBatman
Scratcher
100+ posts

the__ninja wrote:

lcftf wrote:

lcftf wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

If we're going with every member EVER on both teams…Murder isn't even close to being a strong enough word for how badly the Suicide Squad will destroy Weapon X. Plus, the SS is way cooler.

Captain Cold could beat both of them. King Shark could beat them. Black Adam would OBLITERATE them.
I don't know anything about King Shark or Black Adam, but there is NO way Captain Cold could beat them. Also, a better match-up would be Suicide Squad vs Sinister Six because those are both teams of villains, and Weapon X is mostly Anti-Heroes.

Captain Cold easily beats either of them. All he has to do is set up a cold field and they're done. Wolverine is dead. Deadpool's healing factor wouldn't matter, he's dead.

Deadpool's healing factor is a tricky thing to put limits on, but I am very confident that Captain Cold's cold field (say that 10 times fast!) would effectively kill him. It's a field of Absolute Zero. Now, for those who are unaware, Absolute Zero is the coldest possible temperature. At that temperature, it is so cold that there is no atomic motion. Individual atoms and molecules become frozen. Anything that enters a field of Absolute Zero is dead. I think this includes Deadpool.
the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the__ninja wrote:

lcftf wrote:

lcftf wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

Deadpool's healing factor is a tricky thing to put limits on, but I am very confident that Captain Cold's cold field (say that 10 times fast!) would effectively kill him. It's a field of Absolute Zero. Now, for those who are unaware, Absolute Zero is the coldest possible temperature. At that temperature, it is so cold that there is no atomic motion. Individual atoms and molecules become frozen. Anything that enters a field of Absolute Zero is dead. I think this includes Deadpool.
I believe Thanos cursed DP, making him unkillable.

The classics never go out of style. This is mainly due to the fact that they are already out of style, and have been for a while now, and thus can't “go out” of style. That said, the reason they're classics and not obscurities from the past is because they're good despite being “out of style”.

GENERATION -705 - 991i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.
BruceWayneIsBatman
Scratcher
100+ posts

the__ninja wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

lcftf wrote:

lcftf wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

Yes, he did. But I think that what would happen can qualify as dead. He's in a field of Absolute Zero, where absolutely nothing can live. Even if he were still alive somehow, he most certainly would not be able to move.

Last edited by BruceWayneIsBatman (March 15, 2016 21:42:17)

the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the__ninja wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

Yes, he did. But I think that what would happen can qualify as dead. He's in a field of Absolute Zero, where absolutely nothing can live. Even if he were still alive somehow, he most certainly would not be able to move.
You said that absolute zero is the coldest possible temperature. That's not technically true. Absolute zero is not possible. Besides, if (omitted because I'm going off of real life as I know nothing about Captain Cold)

JoCLee
Scratcher
100+ posts

okay these are the days when I realize my insufficient knowledge of the MARVEL world…

Scratch has evolved from its origins, for better or worse.
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

the__ninja wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

You said that absolute zero is the coldest possible temperature. That's not technically true. Absolute zero is not possible. Besides, if (omitted because I'm going off of real life as I know nothing about Captain Cold)
if superman can fly and Reed Richards can access the negetive zone then absolute zero is possible!!
BruceWayneIsBatman
Scratcher
100+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

if superman can fly and Reed Richards can access the negetive zone then absolute zero is possible!!

Oh my, it seems that finally, after thousands of years, and despite all odds of it ever happening, drmatrix and I actually agree on something.
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

Oh my, it seems that finally, after thousands of years, and despite all odds of it ever happening, drmatrix and I actually agree on something.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HEAR YOU
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

okay you lily livers it is time to get back to cold hard debating ….NO MORE KISSING AND HUGGING …I WANT A CLEAN MESSY DEBATING BATTLE…..I mean discussion (LOL) …….Batman (Kirk Langstrom) vs Blade!!!!
Langstrom TAKES THIS! WHO SAYS OTHERWISE….I WANNA HEAR WHY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D
BruceWayneIsBatman
Scratcher
100+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

okay you lily livers it is time to get back to cold hard debating ….NO MORE KISSING AND HUGGING …I WANT A CLEAN MESSY DEBATING BATTLE…..I mean discussion (LOL) …….Batman (Kirk Langstrom) vs Blade!!!!
Langstrom TAKES THIS! WHO SAYS OTHERWISE….I WANNA HEAR WHY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Man-Bat, not Batman. Just had to point out what I assume was the work of the greatest evil on this planet, autocorrect. Anyway, Blade is a character who even I am not very familiar with, but since he usually hunts full on vampires and battles Morbuis, I'll go with Blade.
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

Man-Bat, not Batman. Just had to point out what I assume was the work of the greatest evil on this planet, autocorrect. Anyway, Blade is a character who even I am not very familiar with, but since he usually hunts full on vampires and battles Morbuis, I'll go with Blade.
nah Kirk Lngstrom from justice league Gods and monsters is Batman!!!! in that universe and he will totally destroy blade!!
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

he has demonstrated far more superior combat capabilities including flight, his enhanced strength goes far enough as to be able to trade blows with superman and his technique is creepy good….He is like a VAMPIRE BRUCE WAYNE!
daniel-the-awesome
Scratcher
3 posts

Awww come on no need to argue marvel wins like duh
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

daniel-the-awesome wrote:

you are sadly mistaken my naive friend…..DC TAKES IT……NINJA I AM TOTALLY CALLIN YOU OUT!!!!!!11
Lythium
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

you are sadly mistaken my naive friend…..DC TAKES IT……NINJA I AM TOTALLY CALLIN YOU OUT!!!!!!11
DC takes the cake only because their characters are super OP.
I mean, The Flash can run SIXTEEN QUINTILLION times the speed of light.

drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

Lythium wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

DC takes the cake only because their characters are super OP.
I mean, The Flash can run SIXTEEN QUINTILLION times the speed of light.
YUP……too OP