Discuss Scratch

narayanag
Scratcher
47 posts

Marvel vs DC - who would win?

There's also the stan lee recreates dc comics, so you could have dc wonderwoman fighting Marvel wonderwoman and dc superman fighting Marvel superman

I'm not wierd, I'm completely normal. Everybody else is wierd.
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

narayanag wrote:

There's also the stan lee recreates dc comics, so you could have dc wonderwoman fighting Marvel wonderwoman and dc superman fighting Marvel superman
but stan lee wrote that for Dc so it would be more like 2 supermen on Hulk and two wonderwomen on ms marvel!
narayanag
Scratcher
47 posts

drmatrix wrote:

narayanag wrote:

but stan lee wrote that for Dc so it would be more like 2 supermen on Hulk and two wonderwomen on ms marvel!
Haha yeah

drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

narayanag wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

narayanag wrote:

Haha yeah
narayanag
Scratcher
47 posts

drmatrix wrote:

narayanag wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

narayanag wrote:

Haha yeah
Its too bad that Marvel stopped letting Chris Claremont write xmen after his 20 year run, then ruined his characters,cuz now Marvel has a worse chance

drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

narayanag wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

narayanag wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

narayanag wrote:

Haha yeah
Its too bad that Marvel stopped letting Chris Claremont write xmen after his 20 year run, then ruined his characters,cuz now Marvel has a worse chance
lol…..honestly I think it's been downhill since Stan Lee left, then we have the exodus as well but bottom line I agree….even Spiderman is ruined now….they kill him off twice in one year and accuse Dc of publicity stunts for killing Superman , and God the ultimates storyline I personally think had major issues ,the X men are the least of my worries!
narayanag
Scratcher
47 posts

drmatrix wrote:

narayanag wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

narayanag wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

narayanag wrote:

Haha yeah
lol…..honestly I think it's been downhill since Stan Lee left, then we have the exodus as well but bottom line I agree….even Spiderman is ruined now….they kill him off twice in one year and accuse Dc of publicity stunts for killing Superman , and God the ultimates storyline I personally think had major issues ,the X men are the least of my worries!
Yeah, marvel has developed quite a few problems.
Stan lee really shouldn't have left, but i guess he is getting old and he has been working for Marvel since he was 17.
I mean he started out embarrassed to be writing comics, so embarrassed that if he wrote 2 stories in the same comic he would use 2 different pen names (stan lee and neel nats), and then he changed his name for real from stanley lieber to stan lee and became the best comicbok writer ever then he just LEFT.

Last edited by narayanag (April 21, 2016 20:30:12)

drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

narayanag wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

narayanag wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

narayanag wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

narayanag wrote:

Haha yeah
Yeah, marvel has developed quite a few problems.
Stan lee really shouldn't have left, but i guess he is getting old and he has been working for Marvel since he was 17
yup became an editor at 19!!! basically no Lee no Marvel! but I still expected more from the younger generation…..good thing the worlds not out of good writers, Robert Kirkman is phenomenal!
cappedcrusader
Scratcher
44 posts

the__ninja wrote:

Batman vs. Galactus, with both having 1000 years of prep time?
Galactus, because Batman would be dead after 1000 years!
lol
cappedcrusader
Scratcher
44 posts

JoCLee wrote:

okay these are the days when I realize my insufficient knowledge of the MARVEL world…
im with you bro
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

cappedcrusader wrote:

JoCLee wrote:

okay these are the days when I realize my insufficient knowledge of the MARVEL world…
im with you bro
cappedcrusader
Scratcher
44 posts

drmatrix wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

For me, first thoughts were “Of course DC would win, they have Superman!” but then I thought about it for a moment, and I decided that Marvel would probably win. I mean honestly, think of all the superheroes Marvel has: Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk, Black Panther, Spiderman, Deadpool, Vision, Ant-Man, Scarlet Witch…to name a few. Plus there are all the other characters, who don't necessarily have “superpowers” but definitely have skill: Black Widow, Hawkeye, Falcon and many others.
DC also has a lot of cool characters and superheroes, but I think that Marvel has more, and they're all more skilled. But then again there's Superman, who can't be killed, except with kryptonite. However, when you think about it, the amount of heroes that Marvel has, they would somehow be able to come up with a way to do away with Superman and then they'd just demolish the rest of the DC heroes.

jji10 wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

For me, first thoughts were “Of course DC would win, they have Superman!” but then I thought about it for a moment, and I decided that Marvel would probably win. I mean honestly, think of all the superheroes Marvel has: Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk, Black Panther, Spiderman, Deadpool, Vision, Ant-Man, Scarlet Witch…to name a few. Plus there are all the other characters, who don't necessarily have “superpowers” but definitely have skill: Black Widow, Hawkeye, Falcon and many others.
DC also has a lot of cool characters and superheroes, but I think that Marvel has more, and they're all more skilled. But then again there's Superman, who can't be killed, except with kryptonite. However, when you think about it, the amount of heroes that Marvel has, they would somehow be able to come up with a way to do away with Superman and then they'd just demolish the rest of the DC heroes.
I'm sure Ant-Man would be able to rob Bruce Wayne and steal his kryptonite that's in one of his vaults. I mean, if Catwoman can…
you guys have started the low blows again and have begun undermining the Dc characters again!!!!TIME FOR FACTS
MARTIAN MANHUNTER DESTROYS VISION
JENNY QUANTUM DESTROYS SCARLET WITCH
BATMAN AND CYBORG DESTROYS IRON MAN AND BLACK PANTHER!
spiderman….really I'VE GOT A SHAZAM FOR HIM!
THE ATOM IS MORE THAN A MATCH FOR ANTMAN!
SUPERMAN ALREADY BEAT HULK IN A CROSSOVER
JUST LIKE BATMAN BEAT CAPTAIN AMERICA TOO!!!!
GOD…DC EVEN HAS A NIGHTWING, DAMIAN WAYNE AND BATWOMAN NOT TO MENTION GREEN ARROW AND A COUPLE OF FLASHES REALLY CAN YOU GUYS HEAR YOURSELVES?
nononono excuse me. you did NOT just say that atom can beat antman.
and speaking of shazam… how about him vs captain marvel
Baconcrisp3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cappedcrusader wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

I'm sure Ant-Man would be able to rob Bruce Wayne and steal his kryptonite that's in one of his vaults. I mean, if Catwoman can…
you guys have started the low blows again and have begun undermining the Dc characters again!!!!TIME FOR FACTS
GOD…DC EVEN HAS A NIGHTWING, DAMIAN WAYNE AND BATWOMAN NOT TO MENTION GREEN ARROW AND A COUPLE OF FLASHES REALLY CAN YOU GUYS HEAR YOURSELVES?
Shazam wins, but yah, Ant Man would easily defeat Atom

I don't think Dark Alleys are good for kids.

“The World is a weird place” - Sigton 2015

Check out my art
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

cappedcrusader wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

YES I DID!!! Antman and The ATOM share many similarities but critically scrutinizing them before pym became Yellow jacket and then ulton all he could really do was become giant, shrink and manipulate ants! The atom has been known to shrink to subatomic sizes a feat if you check antman has not really pulled off, aside that he does not need the aid of insects to fly and is just as strong as antman,so his independent mobility is a factor! true antman could call up an army of african fire ants to even up the odds but considering he was able to take on a swarm of apokaliptan antibodies I really do not think they would pose such a threat even should they with his enhanced mobility I see it more possible it would be easier for him to launch tan attack on antman and attempt to remove the helmet all together (it has happened a few times!) with all that said the atom is proficient in Judo and is an expert swordsman once weilding a Katarthan sword on a regular basis as opposed to antman who utilise basic hand to hand combat,
now if we want to take into consideration their augmented form when Antman becomes yellow Jacket (I honestly think that would be unfair as antman and yellow Jacket are two distinct characters ) but with that said then the fact that the atom has been an indigo lantern should be taken into consideration, as an indigo lantern e could teleport ,form constructs and forcefields but for yellowjacket his abilities were basically the same except that sure he had lost it but I see this as an advantage instead, I do not believe Hanks ability to become a giant would be much of a factor because in that form I believe it is the atom who could cause more damage ,Hank himself would know this and avoid that…so yes Atom beats Antman…..and yellow Jacket!
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

cappedcrusader wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Buttons27 wrote:

Shazam wins, but yah, Ant Man would easily defeat Atom
actually captain atom would win that fight , Carols ability to redirect energy as concussive beams would nullify Billy's lightening and she has taken on the likes of the hulk and Thor blow for blow , so I can say for strength they are on par but yes Shazam has superior speed and durability but the fact is Carol Danvers can kick butt! She is trained as a pilot and a fighter and competes with the likes of Captain America while Billy is just a child, no matter how durable it is unlikely he would be able to defeat Carol merely because of her superior fighting abilities, although yes Wonder woman outclasses captain Marvel I think the battle would be similar to something of the sort Yes Billy could take a lot of punishment and dish out a few blows but I see Carol strategizing her way to victory.
Baconcrisp3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So pretty much the only reason that you think that Atom would win is because Atom can shrink subatomic size, can fly, and has better fighting skills? This isn't a Yellowjacket vs. Indigo Lantern fight it is Ant Man vs Atom. Anyway.

1. Ant Man has shrunk to atomic size before, but, nevertheless, that would NEVER help ANYONE in a fight

2. Ant Man can fly on Ants, witch makes up for his lack of flight

3. Ant Man can grow and has an army of Ants, witch gives him an upper hand over Palmer

DC doesn't have to win every fight you know Because they don't

Check out my art
Baconcrisp3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Really, DC would lose this fight

If every MARVEL character fought every DC character, then you'd have to take into consideration that there are about thirty MARVEL Universes, there are several DC universes, but MARVEL has more.

MARVEL has:

Classic MARVEL Characters
Ultimate MARVEL Characters
Age of Apocalypse Characters (Not to mention mutants from every single Universe)
Marvel Zombies Characters
Age of Ultron Characters
House of M Characters
MC2 Characters
Alterniverse Characters
MARVEL 2099 Characters
MARVEL Noir Characters
Spider Ham Characters
MARVEL Apes Characters
not to mention the hundreds of “What If?” Universes.

That makes millions of Mutants and Inhumans, millions of Zombies, Ultron Sentries, Nova Core Officers, Hydra Agents, Asgardians, and others!

Check out my art
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

So pretty much the only reason that you think that Atom would win is because Atom can shrink subatomic size, can fly, and has better fighting skills? This isn't a Yellowjacket vs. Indigo Lantern fight it is Ant Man vs Atom. Anyway.

1. Ant Man has shrunk to atomic size before, but, nevertheless, that would NEVER help ANYONE in a fight

2. Ant Man can fly on Ants, witch makes up for his lack of flight

3. Ant Man can grow and has an army of Ants, witch gives him an upper hand over Palmer

DC doesn't have to win every fight you know Because they don't

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

Really, DC would lose this fight

If every MARVEL character fought every DC character, then you'd have to take into consideration that there are about thirty MARVEL Universes, there are several DC universes, but MARVEL has more.

MARVEL has:

Classic MARVEL Characters
Ultimate MARVEL Characters
Age of Apocalypse Characters (Not to mention mutants from every single Universe)
Marvel Zombies Characters
Age of Ultron Characters
House of M Characters
MC2 Characters
Alterniverse Characters
MARVEL 2099 Characters
MARVEL Noir Characters
Spider Ham Characters
MARVEL Apes Characters
not to mention the hundreds of “What If?” Universes.

That makes millions of Mutants and Inhumans, millions of Zombies, Ultron Sentries, Nova Core Officers, Hydra Agents, Asgardians, and others!
Did you even read what I typed. I never said Dc would win every fight in fact it is not too long ago that I concluded that Shazam would lose to captain Marvel in a fight! Second supposing antman shrinks to subatomic size which I doubt (even if he does Atom has proven more versatile with that particular ability) the fact is the atom took on a swarm of apokaliptan anti bodies….not your averae day ants! those were designed to destroy him….and he took them on, that is just one feat to prove ants really will not be a problem . second if he were to shrink to sub atomic size so would antman and if he wanted to keep his swarm army in the game he would need to shrink them all , a feat as far as I am concerned he has never performed (so yes shrinking to subatomic size helps in a fight) the fact is once it got down to one on one antman is outclassed even if he could successfully shrink an ant to be that minute without hurting it Palmers independent flight and superior mobility coupled with his skills in Judo and since antman has his helmet lets get Palmer his sword it is evident there is no way for him to win… he would not survive , unless he became giant giving the atom a chance to enter
his bloodstream and do only God knows what!

AND DC HAS INFINITE UNIVERSES AS IN CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS! you cannot say because those worlds were destroyed so they don't count after all O'grady is dead and numerous marvel realities have been destroyed like earth 712 ,EARTH BWO7,EARTH 833,,,,I could just go on so DC definitely has more numbers!!!
and even with that just a few characters would win this really…….cuz not forgetting wildstorm characters are also dc so any alternate reality of theirs is also in favour of Dc Marvel would be slaugthered and please the fights we've had if Dc is winning every battle it is not my fault , I give facts you cannot argue with, if you can debate and provide unavoidable and concrete facts I won't argue but as long as your facts are solid!

Last edited by drmatrix (April 22, 2016 19:03:53)

cappedcrusader
Scratcher
44 posts

spider ham!
YASSSS!
cappedcrusader
Scratcher
44 posts

first off, i still think antman would win despite this shrinking to subatomic size stuff. and yes, while atom has beaten virus thingies, one bite from a fire ant would probably kill him… he wouldnt be able to stand against baisically an infinite swarm of ants. and no offense, but i just have to say this: atoms suit from arrow (and legends of tommorow) is basically a cheap iron man suit that shrinks but has gaps in the metal and usually has a lot more problems than iron mans.

anyway, lets shake things up: the hawkman planet (i forget what its called) vs the shiar imperium

also, while arrow and flash are good, they have so many gaps. like WHY are hawkman and hawkgirl egypt princes or whatever? if they had been on supergirl, i tell you they wouldve been aliens like they should be!