HarryB178 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

Baconcrisp3 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

Thor vs. Superman??

I believe Thor, due to his greater combat experience. Although I imagine the most likely scenario is them both fighting for eternity.
Thor's greater combat skills, don't outmatch his lack of strength compared to Superman And the fact is, Spider Man has beat Thor before

Superman and Thor both have Class 100 strength, as well as enhanced durability. Thor has control over weather while Superman has heat vision and freeze breath. However, Superman's powers are dependant on the presence of yellow sun radiation, which Thor would exploit. He would use clouds and storms to hinder Superman while constantly pressing him. Even Superman cannot withstand Mjolnir.

Now, I'm not saying Thor would win easily, but he has enough experience to know how to beat an enemy with as much power as Superman.
Superman has had a significant amount of combat experience and has faced far more powerful individuals with combat skills and experience that dwarfs Thor's primitive style of fighting (general Zod and his whole army of Yellow sun empowered kryptonians: this happened in war of the supermen)
Aside that superman has also trained in Kryptonian martial arts so his skills are not so rudimentry not forgetting the fact he has also trained under Amazonians and Batman himself! So when it comes to skill and even experience I dare say Superman is on par with or even superior to Thor (by the way who loses a lot to hulk who also by the way we have already established superman will beat any day and in fact Superman has already beaten hulk in a crossover as well!) I think it is quite unfair to say Thor has the advantage simply because of skill!

That is true, I concede that Superman is also experienced in combat. However, I still believe that Thor's weaknesses are less prominent that Superman's, giving him a better chance of victory.

The way I see it is: Superman is powerful. Thor is the underdog in this fight. If Thor slips up, he's going to be on the back foot pretty quickly. If Superman slips up, Thor will press. This fight won't give either of them any mercy, so I'd say Thor's Asgradian weather powers could just give him the upper hand he needs.
no you're looking at it the wrong way ….First and foremost Superman's strength level has not been clearly stated as it is infinite! as opposed to thor who sources have placed at about a 100 tons but still those figures are approximations but the fact is Superman lifted over a quintillion ton without too much effort takes punishment a hell of a beating from Darkseid who has even less prominent weaknesses in comparison to Thor and far more advantages and Superman still beats him, aside that his Solar energy is not going to be significantly reduced just because Thor blocks out the sun remember he goes into other solar systems lacking yellow suns and is still able to pull of some feats as long as it is not red sun, Superman has been fast enough to race the flash and so if he is really serious I don't think Thor can stop him from flying above the clouds especially at flight speed, lastly Superman has never really been pushed to his limit, even the animated series version of him (which really is the weakest …TRUST ME!) stated he has never used his full power because he feels like he is living in a world made of cardboard while Thor has been seen to be pushed to his limits like when he went against Hulk or Hyperion……yea I think I'm done!

Yeah I guess you're right.

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

Juggernaut vs. King Shark?
in water King Shark on Land its not even a fair fight!!

King Shark vs. Namor then?

Namor. Control over sea-life, as well as better fighting skills.
Definitely Namor ,more skilled as a warrior and also just as mobile in water!
the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Marvel vs DC - who would win?

Batman vs. Galactus, with both having 1000 years of prep time?
Galactus, because Batman would be dead after 1000 years!

The classics never go out of style. This is mainly due to the fact that they are already out of style, and have been for a while now, and thus can't “go out” of style. That said, the reason they're classics and not obscurities from the past is because they're good despite being “out of style”.

GENERATION -705 - 991i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.
Baconcrisp3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the__ninja wrote:

I don't think Dark Alleys are good for kids.

“The World is a weird place” - Sigton 2015

Check out my art
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

the__ninja wrote:

really man!!!!…. LAME BUT Batman still gets a shot….Justice League 3000 he and other Jl members were brought back to life after yes a Thousand Years, Second Darkseid blasted him about over 2000 years into the past and he still made it back so no Galactus is still toast….no I mean really toast cuz a batman with a Thousand years worth of preptime….it don't matter how gigantic your butt is he'll Still Kick it!!!!!!!
the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

really man!!!!…. LAME BUT Batman still gets a shot….Justice League 3000 he and other Jl members were brought back to life after yes a Thousand Years, Second Darkseid blasted him about over 2000 years into the past and he still made it back so no Galactus is still toast….no I mean really toast cuz a batman with a Thousand years worth of preptime….it don't matter how gigantic your butt is he'll Still Kick it!!!!!!!
I believe it has been established that no amount of preptime can make Batman defeat Galactus.

It has also been established that you don't care.

The classics never go out of style. This is mainly due to the fact that they are already out of style, and have been for a while now, and thus can't “go out” of style. That said, the reason they're classics and not obscurities from the past is because they're good despite being “out of style”.

GENERATION -705 - 991i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

the__ninja wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

I believe it has been established that no amount of preptime can make Batman defeat Galactus.

It has also been established that you don't care.
nope it has not check the archive me and brucewaynelsbatman are still battling it out!
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Iceman vs Aquaman. Set in the ocean.

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
Baconcrisp3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jji10 wrote:

Aquaman

I don't think Dark Alleys are good for kids.

“The World is a weird place” - Sigton 2015

Check out my art
BruceWayneIsBatman
Scratcher
100+ posts

jji10 wrote:

Oh I can't wait to argue this one! Iceman. Location doesn't matter.
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

BruceWayneIsBatman wrote:

jji10 wrote:

let us begin…. Aquaman controls all marine life and even journeys to the coldest depths of the ocean, his wife mera has similar abilities to those of iceman and even other magically enhanced abilities not to mention in justice league gods amongs us he summoned a kraken……wonder woman and Shazam were no match for it until superman came along and promptly ended the creature!if wonder woman, Shazam not forgetting Gl were in over their heads what makes you think Iceman who could barely handle average day mutants stands a chance?
HarryB178
Scratcher
1000+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

let us begin…. Aquaman controls all marine life and even journeys to the coldest depths of the ocean, his wife mera has similar abilities to those of iceman and even other magically enhanced abilities not to mention in justice league gods amongs us he summoned a kraken……wonder woman and Shazam were no match for it until superman came along and promptly ended the creature!if wonder woman, Shazam not forgetting Gl were in over their heads what makes you think Iceman who could barely handle average day mutants stands a chance?

Iceman is an Omega level mutant. His powers could potentially affect the whole planet. If morals were off, he could cause the next ice age. Not sure how that would affect sea life.
BruceWayneIsBatman
Scratcher
100+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Let's get down to it here. What can Aquaman do to hurt Iceman? Iceman cannot be killed. If he is melted, he can still survive through the tiniest bit of evaporated moisture, and rebuild himself from that. And at any point, he can freeze the fluids inside people's lungs, solidifying them and killing them. Aquaman can't do a thing to Iceman.
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

HarryB178 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Iceman is an Omega level mutant. His powers could potentially affect the whole planet. If morals were off, he could cause the next ice age. Not sure how that would affect sea life.
first and foremost Atlantis was there before the ice age….you really think if that cold could not bother the past kings of Atlantis it could bother Aquaman? who even operates in the coldest regions of the seven seas!!!!!

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Let's get down to it here. What can Aquaman do to hurt Iceman? Iceman cannot be killed. If he is melted, he can still survive through the tiniest bit of evaporated moisture, and rebuild himself from that. And at any point, he can freeze the fluids inside people's lungs, solidifying them and killing them. Aquaman can't do a thing to Iceman.
AND WHAT THE HECK IS ICE GONNA DO TO A KRAKEN?….Aquaman even has options (he could use his water manipulation abilities to melt him away before the battle even starts!)!! http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Robert_Drake_(Earth-616)#Weaknesses ……this proves Bobby's Physique is only as durable,fast and strong as a normal human and so is his mental capacity while Aquaman's is SUPERHUMAN compared to the likes of Superman….he could just snap Bobby's neck and that would be the end! (surviving on the tiniest bit of moisture is hardly the right way to begin a fight! over and over Bobby has been knocked out and injured) his durability is nowhere near Aquaman's……he is bound to get exhausted sooner or later and then nothing he could do would save him from a trident to the heart…..(sorry a magic trident to the heart) yes he could reform himself if shattered ,go into his biological iceform or create ice clones that would simply burn more gas more quickly especially if Aquaman is in water and has his abilities augmented to near superman levels……..he even has the advantage of marine life to aid him….Bobby would become fatigued after a short while and then….Aquaman would not have to try to end him!!!
BruceWayneIsBatman
Scratcher
100+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

first and foremost Atlantis was there before the ice age….you really think if that cold could not bother the past kings of Atlantis it could bother Aquaman? who even operates in the coldest regions of the seven seas!!!!!

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

AND WHAT THE HECK IS ICE GONNA DO TO A KRAKEN?….Aquaman even has options (he could use his water manipulation abilities to melt him away before the battle even starts!)!! http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Robert_Drake_(Earth-616)#Weaknesses ……this proves Bobby's Physique is only as durable,fast and strong as a normal human and so is his mental capacity while Aquaman's is SUPERHUMAN compared to the likes of Superman….he could just snap Bobby's neck and that would be the end! (surviving on the tiniest bit of moisture is hardly the right way to begin a fight! over and over Bobby has been knocked out and injured) his durability is nowhere near Aquaman's……he is bound to get exhausted sooner or later and then nothing he could do would save him from a trident to the heart…..(sorry a magic trident to the heart) yes he could reform himself if shattered ,go into his biological iceform or create ice clones that would simply burn more gas more quickly especially if Aquaman is in water and has his abilities augmented to near superman levels……..he even has the advantage of marine life to aid him….Bobby would become fatigued after a short while and then….Aquaman would not have to try to end him!!!

Aquaman can't even control water. And Bobby as I said, Bobby can freeze the moisture in Aquaman's lungs, killing him. And assuming Aquaman could break Bobby's neck, Bobby would be able to keep Aquaman at a distance anyway using his ice attacks.
tullr023
Scratcher
6 posts

I think it will be equal
superman is in dc
flash
marvel hulk
spider man
dead pool
tullr023
Scratcher
6 posts

:
tullr023
Scratcher
6 posts

thor will beat almost every one of them
drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Aquaman can't even control water. And Bobby as I said, Bobby can freeze the moisture in Aquaman's lungs, killing him. And assuming Aquaman could break Bobby's neck, Bobby would be able to keep Aquaman at a distance anyway using his ice attacks.
sorry about the water manipulation thing, always gets me but Arthur can fly now!(http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Arthur_Curry_(Prime_Earth)#Powers_and_Abilities) and is equipped with the trident of neptune which was able to draw blood from darkseid and gives him a whole arsenal of magical attacks…..it would take more than mere ice attacks ( attacks which would still take effort and energy) to hold Arthur back, in Injustice he held his own against Wonder woman,Shazam and Green Lantern (not an isolated incident) heavy hitters who can easily take you out with one blow or a bolt of lightening! which says a lot about his durability, durability Bobby has never proven to have…..and really what makes you think Ice attacks could stop a Kraken…you know what here!http://hellocomic.com/injustice-gods-among-us/c11/p21 and here!http://hellocomic.com/injustice-gods-among-us/c11/p22 …. did you see the size of that thing?…..even if Bobby could freeze it…..remember it's not water so it would take more effort that would require some serious juice,,,,,that is if it does not crush him to death first….if Aquman were riding that thing what ice attack would keep him at a distance??? Bobby would be tuckered out just trying to stay in the battle especially if an aquaman with the mobility of flight was also attacking from a different angle while he is trying to fend off that monstrosity…..* IT SCARED WONDER WOMAN AND SHAZAM SENSELESS …THEY WERE NO MATCH FOR IT…IT TOOK A MAD OUT OF CONTROL …MORALS OFF SUPERMAN TO INJURE IT! WHAT DO YOU THINK IT WOULD DO TO ICEMAN?

Last edited by drmatrix (April 20, 2016 18:12:37)

drmatrix
Scratcher
500+ posts

drmatrix wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

drmatrix wrote:

jji10 wrote:

ALSO…(sorry caps) before Bobby could freeze the moisture in Arthur's lungs that would require some concentration and in a scenario where he is fighting to stay in the battle he would hardly even have time to think!…..now you were talking about his ability to reform….frankly I think a broken neck would do the trick but even with that it is not instantaneous like Wolverines or deadpools healing factors so that really does not count in a battle scenario……..a defeat is a defeat even if death is not involved!