Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

Bump

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

Bump

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

readiing-stqrs
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shop name: a latte fun
Shop owner: me
Permission from owner (if not owner): N/A
Shop banner (link only):
[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/b8a0b3d33625960a8a72e88389f2f348.png[/img]
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/633667/
Description of shop: You need it? We got it!
Members: wdym?
Date created: 6/10/22
Orders completed: 2 so far i think
Styling for description (if using): idk what you mean
Have you read the T&Cs?: yup
Are you following the federation topic?: mhm
Other info: that's it, have a nice day

<╰(‵□′)╯> 
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ^ this is bob, my guard against evil kumquats

join the crewadvertisemy shop (workers needed)the BPHAS

bob was actually an evil kumquat in disguise… *chomp*
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

readiing-stqrs wrote:

Shop name: a latte fun
Permission from owner (if not owner): N/A
Shop banner (link only):
[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/b8a0b3d33625960a8a72e88389f2f348.png[/img]
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/633667/
Description of shop: You need it? We got it!
Members: wdym?
Date created: 6/10/22
Orders completed: 2 so far i think
Styling for description (if using): idk what you mean
Have you read the T&Cs?: yup
Are you following the federation topic?: mhm
Other info: that's it, have a nice day
Sorry, but you haven't fully read the T&Cs.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

-fizzyfruit-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: -fizzyfruit-
Activity: 9/10
Forum experience: 8/10
Forum posts: around 150+ on my knowledge. In total, across my old accounts, i have 700+
Account age: ~4 Months
Work examples (projects, art etc.):https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/713519737/
Shops worked/working at: owning The Orange Shop
Following this topic?: I will!
Did you read the T&C?: Yes.
Other: Thank you if you accept me!

(((((((ツ)))))))
this is my guard. He protects me from those kumquats.
He has full netherite armor, so he is very strong.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-fizzyfruit- wrote:

Username: -fizzyfruit-
Activity: 9/10
Forum experience: 8/10
Forum posts: around 150+ on my knowledge. In total, across my old accounts, i have 700+
Account age: ~4 Months
Work examples (projects, art etc.):https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/713519737/
Shops worked/working at: owning The Orange Shop
Following this topic?: I will!
Did you read the T&C?: Yes.
Other: Thank you if you accept me!
The work examples don't exactly relate to the job (work examples should be forum related) and your account isn't 4 months old (you haven't given me any links to these accounts) but I guess I'll accept anyway. What position would you like?

Sobble_Squad_425
Scratcher
500+ posts

Shop name: Zacian store
Permission from owner (if not owner):
Shop banner (link only):
 [img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/744755843_1360x251.png[/img]
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/634700/?page=1#post-6662391
Description of shop: your average shop
Members: me, qwertyderf
Date created: 10/11/22
Orders completed: 2
Styling for description (if using): ?
Have you read the T&Cs?: yes
Are you following the federation topic?: yes I am
Other info: I love Gaming

Last edited by Sobble_Squad_425 (Oct. 18, 2022 17:07:15)

SUBSCRIBE TO TCFG360 ON YOUTUBE
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sobble_Squad_425 wrote:

Shop banner (link only):
 [img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/744755843_1360x251.png[/img]
Other info: nothing
Sorry, but like last time, you haven't fully read the T&Cs. Please update your post when you do.

Sobble_Squad_425
Scratcher
500+ posts

Shop banner (link only):
Other info: I really like gaming

Last edited by Sobble_Squad_425 (Oct. 18, 2022 13:12:13)

dgarcias_2010
Scratcher
100+ posts

@dgarcias_2010, from The Piano Shop, responds to the activity check.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sobble_Squad_425 wrote:

Shop banner (link only):
Other info: I really like gaming
Accepted

jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hello I am here from the activity check

Sorry, can't think of anything.
Sobble_Squad_425
Scratcher
500+ posts

I gave you my bump banner so can you please change the banner to
[img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/744754799_1361x251.png[/img]

Last edited by Sobble_Squad_425 (Oct. 19, 2022 00:57:01)

iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

I respond to the activity check!

Sobble_Squad_425
Scratcher
500+ posts

I respond to the activity check!

NightTheGenderfluid
Scratcher
9 posts

I respond to the activity check! (this is @MermandaPossibly's alt)
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

All shops marked as active, although nobody provided any ISOC orders or review updates.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]