Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]
jboys846
Scratcher
500+ posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

Hello can I sub to the inter shop thing

Sorry, can't think of anything.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅

jboys846 wrote:

Hello can I sub to the inter shop thing
Subscribed. You will receive weekly notifications when compatible orders are available.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4, Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 NVMe (1TB), like 10 mismatched Corsair fans, 360mm Corsair AIO that I forgot the name of.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria.

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment to protect this siggy but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me. Perhaps it was the untold events of September 9th, 2018.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4, Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 NVMe (1TB), like 10 mismatched Corsair fans, 360mm Corsair AIO that I forgot the name of.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment to protect this siggy but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me. Perhaps it was the untold events of September 9th, 2018.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

-fizzyfruit-
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

-fizzyfruit- wrote:

Username: -fizzyfruit-
Activity: 9/10
Forum experience: 8/10
Forum posts: around 150+ on my knowledge. In total, across my old accounts, i have 700+
Account age: ~4 Months
Work examples (projects, art etc.):https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/713519737/
Shops worked/working at: owning The Orange Shop
Following this topic?: I will!
Did you read the T&C?: Yes.
Other: Thank you if you accept me!
The work examples don't exactly relate to the job (work examples should be forum related) and your account isn't 4 months old (you haven't given me any links to these accounts) but I guess I'll accept anyway. What position would you like?
probably the Head of Information

(((((((ツ)))))))
this is my guard. He protects me from those kumquats.
He has full netherite armor, so he is very strong.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

RSITYTScratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shop name: Red Square Shop 3.0
Shop owner: Me
Permission from the owner (if not the owner):
Shop banner (link only):
[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/f8dece0fefc2ee73440878feb0caf1a3.png[/img]
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/635529/
Description of shop: The shop for everything you need!
Members: 3
Date created: October 15, 2022
Orders completed: 4
Styling for description (if using): Italic
Have you read the T&Cs?: Yes
Are you following the federation topic?: Yes
Other info: gaming

3,461: When you see this, copy and paste at the top of your sig if you want to spread the number. If not, then that's fine.

A BIG WAVE OF NOTIFICATIONS AHHHHHH-

Hello, I'm RSITYT! I am a autistic Puerto Rican 11 year old who is known for making Find the Squares.

Forget about the YT part, I don't have my channel anymore. Anyways, please notify me on my profile if you responded to my post in a topic, thanks.

Here's a game that I been working on: Find the Squares: The Fruit Named Husa, and yes, you can advertise your game in your sig.

when @greenFlag misclicked::events :: hat
check everywhere::sensing
wait (0.01) seconds::control
self-destruct::control :: cap
Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo2k

Oh, you won't see this without pressing Ctrl+Shift+Down!
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RSITYTScratch wrote:

Shop name: Red Square Shop 3.0
Shop owner: Me
Permission from the owner (if not the owner):
Shop banner (link only):
[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/f8dece0fefc2ee73440878feb0caf1a3.png[/img]
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/635529/
Description of shop: The shop for everything you need!
Members: 3
Date created: October 15, 2022
Orders completed: 4
Styling for description (if using): Italic
Have you read the T&Cs?: Yes
Are you following the federation topic?: Yes
Other info: gaming
Your shop has been accepted and will receive review orders within the next few days

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

RSITYTScratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Bump
Why you're doing it every 6 hours?

3,461: When you see this, copy and paste at the top of your sig if you want to spread the number. If not, then that's fine.

A BIG WAVE OF NOTIFICATIONS AHHHHHH-

Hello, I'm RSITYT! I am a autistic Puerto Rican 11 year old who is known for making Find the Squares.

Forget about the YT part, I don't have my channel anymore. Anyways, please notify me on my profile if you responded to my post in a topic, thanks.

Here's a game that I been working on: Find the Squares: The Fruit Named Husa, and yes, you can advertise your game in your sig.

when @greenFlag misclicked::events :: hat
check everywhere::sensing
wait (0.01) seconds::control
self-destruct::control :: cap
Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo2k

Oh, you won't see this without pressing Ctrl+Shift+Down!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✅Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation: ▶️⚡️Register now for monthly reviews, assistance and more!⚡️◀️ We need staff! Apply Now!✅ [RSS Feed]