Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ˜”*°•. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏʀᴘ. ~ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ & Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ | ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀs ˜”*°• [RSS Feed]
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˜”*°•. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏʀᴘ. ~ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ & Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ | ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀs ˜”*°•

Coder_Annika wrote:

We got any orders or what?
Nope. No orders yet.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˜”*°•. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏʀᴘ. ~ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ & Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ | ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀs ˜”*°•

XCat wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Username(/s): 78ch3 (call me Terrariadude)
Which Section?: co owner.
Examples: I can’t show you now, but you said quality comes with time, so you can see my orders in future and believe I am a genuine worker.
Are you following this topic? Ye
Other: ne
As this is still a fairly new shop, I would like to see a few applications before I set the co-owner in stone. I'll definitely consider your application, though?
Is there any other position(s) that you are interested in.

Thanks!
No, I’m only interested in Co-owner. I am good mostly at criticism though.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
Jenju
Scratcher
52 posts

I’ll be on hitius until the 30th
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

RPP-Exploration is co-owner now so that position is no longer up for grabs.

inactive :​)
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jenju wrote:

I’ll be on hitius until the 30th
Okay! I'll put you on excused absence.

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

RPP-Exploration wrote:

May I try for co-owner role please? I know this isn’t the form but you know me already.
Sure! I also trust that you are a writer, which is a good skill to have if you want to be co-owner of a writing shop.

And you also know the shop quite well.

Congratulations! You are now Co-Owner of The Writers Corp.!
Totally unfair. I applied first, and she didn’t even use the form.

hellounicorns2 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

She applied after me. She shouldn’t get the position, since she didn’t even use the form. She would be good as President.

Last edited by 78ch3 (June 28, 2018 21:09:23)

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

She applied after me. She shouldn’t get the position, since she didn’t even use the form. She would be good as President.
Keep in mind that RPP-Exploration has been at the shop since early days, and has already filled out the form to join. Also, just because someone joined first doesn’t mean they get the job, other factors are included in the decision-making process. Imagine a irl company that just hired the first person to apply?! They would end up with employees who are knowledgeable in a completely different area and a confused workforce!

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Keep in mind that RPP-Exploration has been at the shop since early days, and has already filled out the form to join. Also, just because someone joined first doesn’t mean they get the job, other factors are included in the decision-making process. Imagine a irl company that just hired the first person to apply?! They would end up with employees who are knowledgeable in a completely different area and a confused workforce!
Also, as this is a small shop, I'd rather have a co-owner who is knowledgeable in at least one of the areas we are offering. As the shop has very few staff members, having high positions who aren't experienced in these areas seems a bit of a drag on the system to me.

I'll complete orders if no-one's taken them, in any area, @Coder_Annika takes orders in any area and @RPP-Exploration takes Editing and Critique orders.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Also, as this is a small shop, I'd rather have a co-owner who is knowledgeable in at least one of the areas we are offering. As the shop has very few staff members, having high positions who aren't experienced in these areas seems a bit of a drag on the system to me.

I'll complete orders if no-one's taken them, in any area, @Coder_Annika takes orders in any area and @RPP-Exploration takes Editing and Critique orders.
You are basically saying I’m not good at any areas. I am good at all areas. Plus I deliver quality.

Jenju
Scratcher
52 posts

78ch3 wrote:

XCat wrote:

RPP-Exploration wrote:

May I try for co-owner role please? I know this isn’t the form but you know me already.
Sure! I also trust that you are a writer, which is a good skill to have if you want to be co-owner of a writing shop.

And you also know the shop quite well.

Congratulations! You are now Co-Owner of The Writers Corp.!

hellounicorns2 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

1. Why would she need to reuse the form?

2.You currently don’t have any examples of work and we need an experienced person to be Co-Owner. How are we supposed to know that you’re experienced if you don’t have any examples? It’s actually fair and it’s not a first come first serve basis. Besides, she has been working here almost when the shop started so she’s more suitable for Co-Owner.

3. Why shouldn’t she?
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Activity Check
Time for the first activity check yet!
All workers at The Writers Corp.* have three days to reply. If they fail to do so their activity level will be dropped.
If they reach a red “Inactive” level they will be notified on their profile and have three days to respond before it
is decided they are not active enough for the shop.

The time may be extended as it is the first activity check.

* Those users under “Excused Absence” do not need to respond.

Responded:
~ @rose-maylie
~ @Jenju
~ @RPP-Exploration
~ @Coder_Annika

Last edited by XCat (June 30, 2018 23:36:30)

rose-maylie
Scratcher
100+ posts

XCat wrote:

Activity Check
All workers at The Writers Corp.* have three days to reply. If they fail to do so their activity level will be dropped.
If they reach a red “Inactive” level they will be notified on their profile and have three days to respond before it

im active
Jenju
Scratcher
52 posts

XCat wrote:

Activity Check

Hi
RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

Activity Check

Responded:
~ @rose-maylie
~ @Jenju
Active

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

Activity Check

Responded:
~ @rose-maylie
~ @Jenju
~ @RPP-Exploration
I assume that I don't need to respond…

Also, we can talk about privatising this shop if you like since it seems to be running itself very smoothly.

Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm here

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

XCat wrote:

Activity Check

Responded:
~ @rose-maylie
~ @Jenju
~ @RPP-Exploration
I assume that I don't need to respond…

Also, we can talk about privatising this shop if you like since it seems to be running itself very smoothly.
I don't really think it needs SPA assistance anymore.

RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

Partnerships
Marble Market is one!

rose-maylie
Scratcher
100+ posts

I will be inactive from july 9th to july 13th.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ˜”*°•. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏʀᴘ. ~ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ & Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ | ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀs ˜”*°• [RSS Feed]