Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ˜”*°•. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏʀᴘ. ~ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ & Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ | ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀs ˜”*°• [RSS Feed]
RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˜”*°•. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏʀᴘ. ~ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ & Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ | ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀs ˜”*°•

rose-maylie wrote:

I will be inactive from july 9th to july 13th.
Okay! I hope you enjoy whatever you’re doing

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˜”*°•. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏʀᴘ. ~ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ & Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ | ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀs ˜”*°•

XCat wrote:

I don't really think it needs SPA assistance anymore.
Well then…

This shop is now no longer part if the NSNP program. This means that it is now just a normal member of the SPA and has complete rights to leave at any time. I will remove the ‘this shop is half owned by the SPA’ part of the banner this afternoon and it should automatically update.

inactive :​)
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rose-maylie wrote:

I will be inactive from july 9th to july 13th.
Hope you enjoy yourself!

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

XCat wrote:

Well then…

This shop is now no longer part if the NSNP program. This means that it is now just a normal member of the SPA and has complete rights to leave at any time. I will remove the ‘this shop is half owned by the SPA’ part of the banner this afternoon and it should automatically update.
Okay. Do I need any representatives?

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

Okay. Do I need any representatives?
Once we finally sort out representatives, yes . But not yet.

RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello! I run a newspaper called The Scratch Telegram and we would love to stay updated on the news here to add to our articles. It would be really useful if someone here could apply for a watcher position and just update us occasionally with any big news. Please consider this (especially because it would be very much in your favour) and apply soon.
Thanks!
RPP-Exploration

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RPP-Exploration wrote:

Hello! I run a newspaper called The Scratch Telegram and we would love to stay updated on the news here to add to our articles. It would be really useful if someone here could apply for a watcher position and just update us occasionally with any big news. Please consider this (especially because it would be very much in your favour) and apply soon.
Thanks!
RPP-Exploration
Sure! I'm interested if no one else is…

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

You have to fill in the form on the thread .

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

XCat wrote:

I know. I'm just waiting to see if anyone else wants it, because I am already the Reader Interaction Leader.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

I know. I'm just waiting to see if anyone else wants it, because I am already the Reader Interaction Leader.
Oh, ok

RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

XCat wrote:

I suppose it might fall under Secretary job??

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RPP-Exploration wrote:

XCat wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

XCat wrote:

I suppose it might fall under Secretary job??
Yeah, I guess so.

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

annahil
Scratcher
500+ posts

XCat wrote:

Activity Check
Time for the first activity check yet!
All workers at The Writers Corp.* have three days to reply. If they fail to do so their activity level will be dropped.
If they reach a red “Inactive” level they will be notified on their profile and have three days to respond before it
is decided they are not active enough for the shop.

The time may be extended as it is the first activity check.

* Those users under “Excused Absence” do not need to respond.

Responded:
~ @rose-maylie
~ @Jenju
~ @RPP-Exploration
~ @Coder_Annika

Sorry! I was really busy and had no time to respond

annahil
Scratcher
500+ posts

Also I will be in France soon until around the 20th, and I don't know whether there will be internet access. Sorry!

RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
1000+ posts

annahil wrote:

Also I will be in France soon until around the 20th, and I don't know whether there will be internet access. Sorry!
Okay!

RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

XCat wrote:

Well then…

I don’t think it has worked

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

annahil wrote:

Okay! Hope you have a nice trip!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ˜”*°•. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏʀᴘ. ~ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ & Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ | ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀs ˜”*°• [RSS Feed]