Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ˜”*°•. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏʀᴘ. ~ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ & Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ | ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀs ˜”*°• [RSS Feed]
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˜”*°•. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏʀᴘ. ~ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ & Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ | ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀs ˜”*°•

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˜”*°•. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏʀᴘ. ~ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ & Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ | ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀs ˜”*°•

Attention all workers! Please vote for your top candidate in the SPA presidential election (which can be found here.)

As this shop is part of the SPA, we will vote as a shop.
Current Standings:
XCat: 2

Note: I already have my vote and @Coder_Annika's vote.

Last edited by XCat (June 1, 2018 23:16:43)

annahil
Scratcher
500+ posts

XCat wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

Guten Tag, new orders!
I speak some German
I don't
I do XD

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I vote myself if I can

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RPP-Exploration wrote:

I vote myself if I can
Unfortunately we were a bit too late.

Sad, considering I would have won the election if I'd submitted the vote in time.

RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

RPP-Exploration wrote:

I vote myself if I can
Unfortunately we were a bit too late.

Sad, considering I would have won the election if I'd submitted the vote in time.
Oh no! I was away on holiday during the election

RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RPP-Exploration wrote:

Hey! I run a shop called Marbow Market. Marbow is looking for partners for their stalls. As you are a writing shop, we would really love to have you as our writing stall partner.
Our partnership would include order swaps (where if there is not someone available at one shop to do an order they can send it to the other and do one of their orders instead)and advertising (banners on the other's forum). If you would like to ask anything or want to accept or decline, please go to our forum as we do not follow this one (in this case I actually do but still…).
Thanks,
RPP-Exploration
Marbow Market Owner

Hi. Did you see this?

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RPP-Exploration wrote:

RPP-Exploration wrote:

Hey! I run a shop called Marbow Market. Marbow is looking for partners for their stalls. As you are a writing shop, we would really love to have you as our writing stall partner.
Our partnership would include order swaps (where if there is not someone available at one shop to do an order they can send it to the other and do one of their orders instead)and advertising (banners on the other's forum). If you would like to ask anything or want to accept or decline, please go to our forum as we do not follow this one (in this case I actually do but still…).
Thanks,
RPP-Exploration
Marbow Market Owner

Hi. Did you see this?
Ah, apologies! Recently some of my forum posts have disappeared. I think my application for Marbow Market was one of them.

RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

RPP-Exploration wrote:

RPP-Exploration wrote:

Thanks,
RPP-Exploration
Marbow Market Owner

Hi. Did you see this?
Ah, apologies! Recently some of my forum posts have disappeared. I think my application for Marbow Market was one of them.
So you’ve accepted? That bug must be really annoying

BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

Join Us
Username(/s): BlackWolfee
Which Section? Fiction
Examples: Under the Moon
Are you following this topic? Yes
Other: None

13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RPP-Exploration wrote:

XCat wrote:

RPP-Exploration wrote:

RPP-Exploration wrote:

Thanks,
RPP-Exploration
Marbow Market Owner

Hi. Did you see this?
So you’ve accepted? That bug must be really annoying
Yep!

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlackWolfee wrote:

Join Us
Which Section? Fiction
Accepted!

BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

XCat wrote:

BlackWolfee wrote:

Join Us
Which Section? Fiction
Accepted!
Thanks!

13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Accio orders!

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Coder_Annika wrote:

Accio orders!
Haha I wish we could do that….

How's your order from @doodthedoodthedood going?

Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

Accio orders!

What order?

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Coder_Annika wrote:

XCat wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

Accio orders!

What order?
The one back on Page 2…

BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

XCat wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

Accio orders!
Maybe orders are one of those select things that accio doesn't work on, like the Sword of Gryffindor…

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ˜”*°•. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏʀᴘ. ~ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ & Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ | ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀs ˜”*°• [RSS Feed]