Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ˜”*°•. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏʀᴘ. ~ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ & Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ | ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀs ˜”*°• [RSS Feed]
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˜”*°•. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏʀᴘ. ~ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ & Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ | ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀs ˜”*°•

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˜”*°•. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏʀᴘ. ~ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ & Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ | ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀs ˜”*°•

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Last edited by XCat (June 25, 2018 06:12:45)

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Last edited by XCat (June 25, 2018 06:13:33)

RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Biography for hellounicorns2
By RPP-Exploration at Writers Corp.

How do you get 80 followers with max 10 faves?

hellounicorns2, commonly known as carrots, is someone who has accomplished this.

In 2016, carrots joined Scratch as school had asked. Since then, they have made lots of projects, curated many studios and collaborated with many. They have been a great inspiration and now has connections with several considered famous in the community.

Out of Scratch, they enjoy astronomy and recently changed logo to signify that.

Many would say that the greatest achievements of this user are SPA and Space Shop, two forums that were started recently and have rocketed. This shows carrots’ knack for amazing ideas and flawless leadership. The Space Shop has over 50 members, each chosen by hellounicorns2 or one of their chosen workers.

Therefore, the reason for 80 followers is an amazing reputation and outstanding dedication not to making projects but to the discussion forums.
Will this do?

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RPP-Exploration wrote:

Will this do?
Thanks a bunch <3333

inactive :​)
Jenju
Scratcher
52 posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

RPP-Exploration wrote:

Will this do?
Thanks a bunch <3333
The info in here, you can add it to RPP-Exploration ‘s Biograply

The User: hellounicorns2

About hellounicorns2

This user on scratch, hellounicorns2 joined 2 years ago. It all started with a project called Lavaslide 1.4. It got 31 views, 2 loves, and 2 faves. Lavaslide 1.4 was her first project. She has a test account, which is @hello-test . Over these 2 years, she gained about 80 follows. She shared her first project on June 27, 2016! She has another account called @Hello-2Years because she wanted to celebrate 2 years on Scratch!
Why/How she joined Scratch
She joined Scratch because her teacher introduced her class to Scratch. Her school uses Scratch and told them to make an account on Scratch. She choose this username because a lot of the other computer science students chose random names with unicorns, she just named herself hellounicorns2.
On the Forums
She has posted over 1000 things on the forums. She runs , and works at some shops like SPA and the Space shop! On March 2018, at 5:14:52 PM, she posted her 1000 comment on the forums.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jenju wrote:

I’ll add that on when I have time! Thanks a ton <3.

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (June 25, 2018 21:35:42)

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Jenju wrote:

I’ll add that on when I have time! Thanks a ton <3.
Hi! Just wondering if you would take the time, as our first customer, to review us, using the new reviewing form? Thanks!

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username(/s): 78ch3 (call me Terrariadude)
Which Section?: co owner.
Examples: I can’t show you now, but you said quality comes with time, so you can see my orders in future and believe I am a genuine worker.
Are you following this topic? Ye
Other: ne

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Username(/s): 78ch3 (call me Terrariadude)
Which Section?: co owner.
Examples: I can’t show you now, but you said quality comes with time, so you can see my orders in future and believe I am a genuine worker.
Are you following this topic? Ye
Other: ne
As this is still a fairly new shop, I would like to see a few applications before I set the co-owner in stone. I'll definitely consider your application, though?
Is there any other position(s) that you are interested in.

Thanks!

BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

G'day! I am sorry to say, but I will be going away until the 7th, maybe 8th of July because I will be in Darwin, Australia. Please forgive my inactivity.

13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BlackWolfee wrote:

G'day! I am sorry to say, but I will be going away until the 7th, maybe 8th of July because I will be in Darwin, Australia. Please forgive my inactivity.
I just read this on the Narratus Collab!

I'll put you on excused absence until you get back.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Guess
Workers Who Completed Your Order: RPP-Exploration and Jenju
Service: 10/10
Quality: 10/10
Speed: 10/10
Total: 30/30

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (June 26, 2018 09:26:42)

RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
1000+ posts

May I try for co-owner role please? I know this isn’t the form but you know me already.

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Username: Guess
Workers Who Completed Your Order: RPP-Exploration and Jenju
Service: 10/10
Quality: 10/10
Speed: 10/10
Total: 30/30
Aww thanks!

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RPP-Exploration wrote:

May I try for co-owner role please? I know this isn’t the form but you know me already.
Sure! I also trust that you are a writer, which is a good skill to have if you want to be co-owner of a writing shop.

And you also know the shop quite well.

Congratulations! You are now Co-Owner of The Writers Corp.!

BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

XCat wrote:

BlackWolfee wrote:

I just read this on the Narratus Collab!

I'll put you on excused absence until you get back.
Thanks!

13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

We got any orders or what?

RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

RPP-Exploration wrote:

Sure! I also trust that you are a writer, which is a good skill to have if you want to be co-owner of a writing shop.

And you also know the shop quite well.

Congratulations! You are now Co-Owner of The Writers Corp.!
Yey!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ˜”*°•. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏʀᴘ. ~ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ & Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ | ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀs ˜”*°• [RSS Feed]