Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ˜”*°•. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏʀᴘ. ~ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ & Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ | ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀs ˜”*°• [RSS Feed]
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˜”*°•. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏʀᴘ. ~ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ & Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ | ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀs ˜”*°•

BlackWolfee wrote:

XCat wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

Accio orders!
Haha I wish we could do that….
Maybe orders are one of those select things that accio doesn't work on, like the Sword of Gryffindor…
Yeah….

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

˜”*°•. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏʀᴘ. ~ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ & Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ | ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀs ˜”*°•

BlackWolfee wrote:

Maybe orders are one of those select things that accio doesn't work on, like the Sword of Gryffindor…
*confusion*

inactive :​)
Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCAT-
They informed me they wanted to do it themself…

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Coder_Annika wrote:

XCAT-
Huh?

RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

XCAT-
Huh?
I think they cancelled the order

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RPP-Exploration wrote:

XCat wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

XCAT-
Huh?
I think they cancelled the order
Oh

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rose-maylie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Join Us
Username(/s):rose-maylie
Which Section?editing, though i can also do poetry if you need.
Examples:
Fields
Grassy spaces
Nice and peaceful
Waiting to be harvested
Wheat
is one for poetry, i don't have any for editing
Are you following this topic?yup
Other:none

Last edited by rose-maylie (June 11, 2018 17:45:16)

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rose-maylie wrote:

Join Us
Examples:
Fields
Grassy spaces
Nice and peaceful
Waiting to be harvested
Wheat
Accepted! I may add a poetry section at some stage, as I believe there is another worker who said they could do poetry.

rose-maylie
Scratcher
100+ posts

XCat wrote:

rose-maylie wrote:

Join Us
Examples:
Fields
Grassy spaces
Nice and peaceful
Waiting to be harvested
Wheat
Accepted! I may add a poetry section at some stage, as I believe there is another worker who said they could do poetry.
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nonfiction Writing
Username: always wondered why this is a section on forms… <<— Look there
News Report or Factual Text? Factual text.
Subject: My time on scratch . It should be written as a biography.
Due Date: 17th July but I can make it August or something like that if you like
Other: It will be used on my wiki userpage . Also, im willing to help by answering questions about my tiem on scratch, and I follow this thread which should make thing easier.

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (June 16, 2018 21:04:05)

inactive :​)
Jenju
Scratcher
52 posts

Join Us
Username(/s):Jenju
Which Section?Head of Non-Fiction
Examples: (One report for science class) Introduction
I’ve been researching the Red Panda in Science. It was really hard to decide on which animal to choose. After a lot of time thinking and exploring I chose the Red Panda. I chose this animal because I am interested in learning about the Red Panda. I also decided to research the Red Panda because some Red Pandas live in China and I was born there.

The Red Panda’s Environment
The Red Panda’s ecosystem is the deciduous forest. This ecosystem can be found in the continent, Asia. Those countries in Asia include northern Myanmar, part of China, Nepal, northeastern India, and Bhutan. Red Pandas typically live in habitats with high altitude deciduous forest with tons of bamboo in the Himalayas and tall mountains. The Red Panda mostly lives at places with cool temperatures. Other animals that live in this environment include Giant Pandas, raccoons, opossums, and so much more!

Internal/External Features of a Red Panda
A Red Panda has a face that looks like a cat, with cinnamon red fur, a fluffy tail, 2 small sized eyes, a circular nose, and some small whiskers. The fluffy red tail of the Red Panda helps the Red Panda have balance and protects the Red Panda from very cold temperatures and winds. Red Pandas have an internal feature named gland, which is an organ that processes chemical substances for use in the body. This internal feature is located inside the mouth of the Red Panda.

Issues affecting the Red Panda
Habitat loss is one thing that is affecting the population of the Red Panda. The people who destroy the Red Panda’s habitat use it for livestock, firewood, and farming. When the Red Panda lose their habitat, the population of the Red Panda are declining. The Red Pandas won’t have shelter when they lose their habitat. Clearing out the Red Panda’s habitat makes it difficult to find food for the Red Pandas. We can help the Red Pandas by not cutting down the Red Panda’s habitat. We can also help by reducing human impact , so the Red Pandas won’t have to lose their own habitat.

Conclusion
The Red Panda is currently an endangered species. There are only less than 10,000 individual Red Pandas left living today, but, you can still help Red Pandas. Even if you only help to save one Red Panda, it’ll still make a big difference. I have really enjoyed researching the Red Panda. I really hope that you can learn more about Red Pandas , so you can help to save the Red Pandas. Most of all, I hope you enjoyed my research report and thank you so much!

Resources Used for Research
I used:
https://nationalzoo.si.edu/animals/red-panda
http://animals.sandiegozoo.org/animals/red-panda
https://www.worldwildlife.org/species/red-panda
Google searching

Are you following this topic? Yep!
Other: Great shop! It’s ok if I don’t get accepted.
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jenju wrote:

Join Us
-Snip-
Accepted!

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Nonfiction Writing
Username: always wondered why this is a section on forms… <<— Look there
News Report or Factual Text? Factual text.
Subject: My time on scratch . It should be written as a biography.
Due Date: 17th July but I can make it August or something like that if you like
Other: It will be used on my wiki userpage . Also, im willing to help by answering questions about my tiem on scratch, and I follow this thread which should make thing easier.
I usually put it there in case users are ordering for a main account. Anyway, taken!

Jenju
Scratcher
52 posts

Are there any untaken orders?
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jenju wrote:

Nope! But if you want, you can take @hellounicorns2's order.

Last edited by XCat (June 17, 2018 01:00:28)

RPP-Exploration
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

Jenju wrote:

Please could I take it - I’ll have it done really soon

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RPP-Exploration wrote:

XCat wrote:

Jenju wrote:

Please could I take it - I’ll have it done really soon
Okay, sure.

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ˜”*°•. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ᴄᴏʀᴘ. ~ ʀᴇʟɪᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ & Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ | ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀs ˜”*°• [RSS Feed]