Discuss Scratch

rose-maylie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Rose Co. (a shop) NOW HIRING!!!


banner by @MasterOfTheTiger


If you'd like something, fill in the form for it (To fill in a form, copy the form, paste it, and fill it in.) :

Here's what we offer:

Logo form:
Username:
Who this logo is for:
Any specific details:
Do you want it animated (if so it will have to be pixel otherwise i can't animate it):
When you want it done by:
Other:

Art form:
Username:
Kind of art (backdrop, costume, banner, etc.):
Description:
When you want it done by
Other:

Signature form:
Username:
Who this signature is for:
Any specific details:
When you want it done by:
Other:

Review form:
Username:
What kind of thing do you want reviewed (Shop, project, or studio):
Link to thing you want reviewed:
When you want it done by:
Other:

Poetry form:
Username:
What kind of poetry (haiku, limerick, acrostic, etc.):
When you want it done by:
What it is about:
Other:

Editing/Critique form:
Username:
Genre:
Basic summary:
How much of it (/10):
When you want it done by:
Other:

Bundles that we offer: (a bundle is something you can order to get multiple things. All bundles come with at least one love/favorite/follow.)

Art bundle form:
Username:
1 backdrop:
2 costumes:
1 logo:
3 loves:

Popularity bundle form:
Username:
1 follow:
5 favs:
5 loves:
Shoutout:

Shoutouts from previous bundle: notlegit's Easter egg clicker

New scratcher bundle form (New scratchers only. No alt accounts.):
Username:
1 follow:
10 favs:
10 loves:

Project bundle form:
Username:
5 sprites with 2 costumes each:
3 backdrops:
1 fav:
1 love:

Review bundle form:
Username:
1 shop review:
2 studio reviews:
3 project reviews:
1 follow:


If you got something here and would like to review it, please fill out this form.

Review form:
Username:
What you got:
What would you rate it from one to ten:
Could it be improved? (If so, put how it could here.):
Other:

If you want to work here, fill out this form:

Employee form:
Username:
Any alt accounts:
Any other shops you work at:
What you're good at:
How active you'll be (Put a number from one to ten here.):
Examples of your work (put at least 2 here):
Have you read all of the rules:
Are you following this discussion?:
Other:

Here is the link to the studio for this shop.
Orders:
Not taken yet
Taken but not done
Taken and done

luna-lovegood's logo
O-oty's logo
Tags4763's logo
notlegit's popularity bundle
sonicfan324's project review
sonicfan324's thumbnail
volix-'s project reveiw
bjbrett's costume

Here are the jobs in this shop:
President: In charge of everything and owns the shop. (@rose-maylie)
Vice President: Takes over when President is gone. ()
Head Of _____ Department: Is in charge of their department, can hire/fire people in their department. (@murfbady– (art) )
_____ Employee: Everyone else. Can take orders in their department (@-scratchkitten- (art and reviews), and @VideoGamerCanInvent (art and reviews) )

Rules:
Once you have been fired, if you feel you were fired unjustly, you can ask the President to rehire you.
If you were fired for one of these reasons (bad work, not accepting the invite to the studio, breaking the rules, firing someone for a reason that is not one of these reasons, firing someone and not telling them why, or not replying to a activity check within 2 days) you can notify the President and be rehired.
If you were fired for one of the reasons above and fired justly, you can not be hired again no matter what. (but you can still order things from the shop if you weren't fired for being innapropriate or unkind.)
If someone is fired, they must be told why or the person who fired them gets fired too and the person who was fired is told why they were fired.
If you are inappropriate or unkind you will be banned from the shop (and fired if you work here.)

Employees:
Really active
Sort of active
Soon to be fired
Fired

-=1 strike. You will gain a strike every time you reply to an activity check late. (over 4 days after the post was created) If you get four strikes your activity level will be lowered to soon to be fired. One more strike and you will be fired. To lose a strike, reply to an activity check on the same day it was posted.

@rose-maylie (President)
-@murbady– (Head Of Art and stalker of a scratcher named bjbrett)
@-scratchkitten- (Review Employee and Art Employee)
-@VideoGamerCanInvent (Review Employee and Art Employee)

We're partners with all these shops and members of the SPA (shop partnership association)

intro/outro and logo designs

all de SPA shops


If you've bought something, thank you!
-@rose-maylie

Last edited by rose-maylie (Oct. 15, 2018 02:52:48)

rose-maylie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Rose Co. (a shop) NOW HIRING!!!

rose-maylie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Rose Co. (a shop) NOW HIRING!!!

rose-maylie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Rose Co. (a shop) NOW HIRING!!!

bump again
rose-maylie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Rose Co. (a shop) NOW HIRING!!!

bump a fourth time
O-oty
Scratcher
93 posts

Rose Co. (a shop) NOW HIRING!!!

Logo form:
Username: O-oty
Who this logo is for: O-oty
Any specific details: Can it be a cat?
Do you want it animated (if so it will have to be pixel otherwise i can't animate it): No.
When you want it done by: When you finish it



“For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much—the wheel, New York, wars and so on—whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man—for precisely the same reasons.” - Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Tags4763
Scratcher
33 posts

Rose Co. (a shop) NOW HIRING!!!

Logo form:
Username: Tags4763
Who this logo is for: me
Any specific details: do my name like this in colors T
A
G
S
Do you want it animated (if so it will have to be pixel otherwise i can't animate it): if it works out yes
When you want it done by: as soon as you caN GET TO IT
Other:
rose-maylie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Rose Co. (a shop) NOW HIRING!!!

Tags4763 wrote:

Logo form:
Username: Tags4763
Who this logo is for: me
Any specific details: do my name like this in colors T
A
G
S
Do you want it animated (if so it will have to be pixel otherwise i can't animate it): if it works out yes
When you want it done by: as soon as you caN GET TO IT
Other:

done it. now, there is a little problem. if i give it to you in a project, when you save a picture of the stage, the logo won't be animated. to fix that, i will use the logo i made for you as mine so you can right click on it and click ‘save picture as..’ and the use it for your logo. anyway, thanks for ordering! dont forget to credit me ok and plz notify me when u got ur logo.

Last edited by rose-maylie (March 12, 2018 19:43:30)

rose-maylie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Rose Co. (a shop) NOW HIRING!!!

O-oty wrote:

Logo form:
Username: O-oty
Who this logo is for: O-oty
Any specific details: Can it be a cat?
Do you want it animated (if so it will have to be pixel otherwise i can't animate it): No.
When you want it done by: When you finish it
done it. heres the link. dont forget to credit me.
rose-maylie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Rose Co. (a shop) NOW HIRING!!!

rose-maylie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Rose Co. (a shop) NOW HIRING!!!

when I receive [ bump the topic v]
say [bump] for (2) secs
rose-maylie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Rose Co. (a shop) NOW HIRING!!!

when I receive [bump topic v]
say [bump]
Tags4763
Scratcher
33 posts

Rose Co. (a shop) NOW HIRING!!!

rose-maylie wrote:

Tags4763 wrote:

Logo form:
Username: Tags4763
Who this logo is for: me
Any specific details: do my name like this in colors T
A
G
S
Do you want it animated (if so it will have to be pixel otherwise i can't animate it): if it works out yes
When you want it done by: as soon as you caN GET TO IT
Other:

done it. now, there is a little problem. if i give it to you in a project, when you save a picture of the stage, the logo won't be animated. to fix that, i will use the logo i made for you as mine so you can right click on it and click ‘save picture as..’ and the use it for your logo. anyway, thanks for ordering! dont forget to credit me ok and plz notify me when u got ur logo.
????????????????????? Can you make the letters bigger?

Last edited by Tags4763 (March 18, 2018 18:59:41)

rose-maylie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Rose Co. (a shop) NOW HIRING!!!

rose-maylie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Rose Co. (a shop) NOW HIRING!!!

what starts with b and ends with p? (hint: i've said it a lot.)
notlegit
Scratcher
56 posts

Rose Co. (a shop) NOW HIRING!!!

Popularity bundle form:
Username: notlegit
1 follow: notlegit
5 favs: project https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/211188204/
5 loves: project https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/211188204/
Shoutout: pls shoutout my new game https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/211188204/
rose-maylie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Rose Co. (a shop) NOW HIRING!!!

notlegit wrote:

Popularity bundle form:
Username: notlegit
1 follow: notlegit
5 favs: project https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/211188204/
5 loves: project https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/211188204/
Shoutout: pls shoutout my new game https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/211188204/
done except for one thing. i cant do all the loves and favs on just one project. if u give me 4 more project links i can do the rest of the loves and favs on them.
rose-maylie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Rose Co. (a shop) NOW HIRING!!!

bump
bump
rose-maylie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Rose Co. (a shop) NOW HIRING!!!

sonicfan12p
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Rose Co. (a shop) NOW HIRING!!!

Project review form:
Username: sonicfan12p
What kind of thing do you want reviewed: Project
Link to thing you want reviewed: Tanks-1
Other:

Art form:
Username: sonicfan12p
Kind of art: Backdrop
Description: I need a thumbnail backdrop for my Tanks game.
Other:

Inactive account. Please direct all questions to my secretary.

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile