Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » {WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️ [RSS Feed]
-NationalNerd-
Scratcher
34 posts

{WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️

Resume: I've made a few projects, and I'm part of a lot of shops.
Activity: 7/10, although I'm inactive all summer
Alternate accounts: none
Examples of your work (MUST be included): If you need examples of art, I can pull those up, but otherwise just check this for code: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/223273486/, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/220929086/
What orders you prefer taking: Art, Coding.
What you can add to The Space Shop: I can add management, art skills, coding, and also just a kind voice.

Other: I'm sorry, I took an order without being part of the shop. I'm part of quite a few, and sometimes I can't tell the difference.

mr_scientific
Scratcher
100+ posts

{WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️

hellounicorns2 wrote:

We have too many incomplete orders… imma do an activity check and ask that members complete at least one order in the next 2 weeks.
Edit: new bump - TE E O - OE TOY!
[color=#C7C100]ᗷ[/color][color=#BEC109]ᑌ[/color][color=#B5C112]ᗰ[/color][color=#ACC21C]ᑭ[/color] [color=#9BC22E]-[/color] [color=#89C341]T[/color][color=#81C34A]ᕼ[/color][color=#78C454]E[/color] [color=#67C466]ᔕ[/color][color=#5EC56F]ᑭ[/color][color=#55C579]ᗩ[/color][color=#4CC582]ᑕ[/color][color=#44C68C]E[/color] [color=#32C69E]ᔕ[/color][color=#29C7A8]ᕼ[/color][color=#32C69E]O[/color][color=#3BC695]ᑭ[/color] [color=#4CC582]-[/color] [color=#5EC570]O[/color][color=#67C466]ᖇ[/color][color=#6FC45D]ᗪ[/color][color=#78C454]E[/color][color=#81C34A]ᖇ[/color] [color=#92C338]T[/color][color=#9BC22E]O[/color][color=#A4C225]ᗪ[/color][color=#ACC21C]ᗩ[/color][color=#B5C112]Y[/color][color=#BEC109]![/color]
It would help if you updated the form that tells overdue orders and untaken orders, that might help us a bit

I made a game called "The True Ninja". It may sound like a rip-off to @Will_Wams the ninja series but I made it quite a bit different. The second game is out is now out and in my opinion, is much better than the first. Click here to see some other games I made!

I am willing to help, as long as it is in my capability to do so. (I think I am a decent programmer but not the best artist).

When asking help (to me or anyone else), attempt first, if you encounter trouble, that's when you ask help. If I created your scripts, then it would be hard for you to understand what they do. If you attempted but it did not work out, you will at least have an idea of what each script does and it will be easy to identify the modifications that made your script work. TLDR; Try, and ask help if if it does not work out

“It is the job that never started that takes the longest time to finish”- Samwise from Lord of the Rings
VIMAYE01
Scratcher
100+ posts

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

Any orders
Main text: A Cracked V with a scary but mysterious.
Additional text (optional):
Pictures on top (please insert a picture of the picture): I couldn't find the picture but i wanted a foxy mask with the mouth open and the v in the mask mouth
General themes (don't be too specific, just something like “dark blue” or “green”): black for the background White for the v
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): As son as you finish, take your time.
Other: notify me in my profile pls

hi..

Disneygirl0727
Scratcher
500+ posts

VIMAYE01 wrote:

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

Any orders
Pictures on top (please insert a picture of the picture): I couldn't find the picture but i wanted a foxy mask with the mouth open and the v in the mask mouth
General themes (don't be too specific, just something like “dark blue” or “green”): black for the background White for the v
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): As son as you finish, take your time.
That's not in my area sorry. I totally would if I could do it

Loki and Kylo Ren Obsessed ★ Tacos!!! ★ Billie Eilish Fan ★ Love to Draw ★ PPTBF Curator
VIMAYE01
Scratcher
100+ posts

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

VIMAYE01 wrote:

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

Any orders
That's not in my area sorry. I totally would if I could do it

dangit

hi..

lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

VIMAYE01 wrote:

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

Any orders
I'll try!
VIMAYE01
Scratcher
100+ posts

lillianna81 wrote:

VIMAYE01 wrote:

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

Any orders
I'll try!
YAY THANK YOU SO MUCH

hi..

lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

VIMAYE01 wrote:

lillianna81 wrote:

VIMAYE01 wrote:

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

Any orders
I'll try!
YAY THANK YOU SO MUCH
Done! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/224639373/
VIMAYE01
Scratcher
100+ posts

lillianna81 wrote:

VIMAYE01 wrote:

lillianna81 wrote:

VIMAYE01 wrote:

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

Any orders
I'll try!
YAY THANK YOU SO MUCH
Done! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/224639373/
OMG THANKS IT LOOKS AMAZING

hi..

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-NationalNerd- wrote:

Resume: I've made a few projects, and I'm part of a lot of shops.
Activity: 7/10, although I'm inactive all summer
Alternate accounts: none
Examples of your work (MUST be included): If you need examples of art, I can pull those up, but otherwise just check this for code: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/223273486/, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/220929086/
What orders you prefer taking: Art, Coding.
What you can add to The Space Shop: I can add management, art skills, coding, and also just a kind voice.

Other: I'm sorry, I took an order without being part of the shop. I'm part of quite a few, and sometimes I can't tell the difference.
Accepted . Don’t worry about the orders, given the amount we have yet to complete it’s actually kind of you .

mr-scientist wrote:

It would help if you updated the form that tells overdue orders and untaken orders, that might help us a bit
Oops, I’ll start updating that again .

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (May 22, 2018 05:22:13)

inactive :​)
novotab51
Scratcher
31 posts

Review:
Brief description of game/animation (only brief, we don't want any spoilers!): You design a phone
How harsh would you like it to be? (we will always be constructive, but be careful because if you choose too harsh you may be disappointed with your review ): Very constructive
Length of gameplay/animation: Until you decide to finish
Any other notes: Keep in mind that I will make a big update
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/223843310/
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): ASAP, but no rush

Last edited by novotab51 (May 23, 2018 12:58:50)

mrbumppo
Scratcher
500+ posts

mrbumppo wrote:

Main text: OFFICIAL SCRATCH 3.0 PROJECT SHARE
Additional text (optional): Where you can share 3.0 projects.
Dimensions: 900 x 200
Pictures on top (please insert a picture of the picture): Please make this larger(without changing the quality too much:
General themes (don't be too specific, just something like “dark blue” or “green”): Light blue.
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): Take as much time as you need.
Other: Can you notify me when it's done?
BUMP.

mrbumppo
The Internet is a weird place, so don't question it.

novotab51
Scratcher
31 posts

novotab51 wrote:

Review:
Brief description of game/animation (only brief, we don't want any spoilers!): You design a phone
How harsh would you like it to be? (we will always be constructive, but be careful because if you choose too harsh you may be disappointed with your review ): Very constructive
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): ASAP, but no rush
Bump
novotab51
Scratcher
31 posts

novotab51 wrote:

Review:
novotab51
Scratcher
31 posts

Multi-link signature
Links: scratch.mit.edu scratch.mit.edu/users/novotab51
Background color: the Scratch light blue
Any logos/banners to be included: my profile pic and the Scratch 3.0 favicon
These may take a while. If you desperately need it by a certain date, state that in the other section.
Other: My profile pic should be in the right and the Scratch 3.0 Favicon in the left
This is the Scratch 3.0 favicon:
mr_scientific
Scratcher
100+ posts

novotab51 wrote:

Review:
Taken!

I made a game called "The True Ninja". It may sound like a rip-off to @Will_Wams the ninja series but I made it quite a bit different. The second game is out is now out and in my opinion, is much better than the first. Click here to see some other games I made!

I am willing to help, as long as it is in my capability to do so. (I think I am a decent programmer but not the best artist).

When asking help (to me or anyone else), attempt first, if you encounter trouble, that's when you ask help. If I created your scripts, then it would be hard for you to understand what they do. If you attempted but it did not work out, you will at least have an idea of what each script does and it will be easy to identify the modifications that made your script work. TLDR; Try, and ask help if if it does not work out

“It is the job that never started that takes the longest time to finish”- Samwise from Lord of the Rings
mr_scientific
Scratcher
100+ posts

mr_scientific wrote:

novotab51 wrote:

Review:
Taken!
Speed- N/A/10 There isn't much to say, There is too less in the project but don't let that stop you from making more! You can always add more types of designs like maybe colour change, letting people draw their designs, The possibilities are endless. Try hooking in the player for more time!
Lag/Glitches- 10/10 None that I know of!
Storyline- N/A/10
Instructions- 8/10 Easy to use but try adding in-game instructions
Ease of use and transitions- 10/10 No transitions needed but it was very easy to use!
Art- 2/10 The art could be more creative and as I said earlier, the more features you add, the better!
Engagement- 2/10 There is hardly any thing to hook the player but as I said, this could be really improved on!
Originality- 5/10 The concept isn't new, try adding your own unique features! There are so many things that can be done to he project
Sound- N/A/10 There wasn't any sound in the project but that can easily be fixed.
Overall rating-53(1/3) /100: Overall I'd say that this project really needs improvement but has very good potential, if you add the right things, this could even be featured! I admit the score isn't really high but your project has potential and if you improve it, I suggest that more features be added like maybe changing the colour of the phone or maybe some more designs. If your stuck with coding or art work, this shop will gladly help you.

Thank you for shopping at the space shop. Please leave a review and spread the word if you like it! An advertisement for your game has been put on our post. If you are not happy with this, just comment so and we will remove it. If you add some of my suggestions on your update I would love to be notified so that I can check them out. You may even want another review to see how much you might have improved!

Last edited by mr_scientific (May 23, 2018 20:07:21)

doodthedoodthedood
Scratcher
500+ posts

I know I work here but still
Review:
Brief description of game/animation (only brief, we don't want any spoilers!): It is a tutorial
How harsh would you like it to be? (we will always be constructive, but be careful because if you choose too harsh you may be disappointed with your review ): 5/10
Length of gameplay/animation: about 2-3 minutes
Any other notes: Please note I am open to any suggestions.
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/224886629/
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): ASAP

Last edited by doodthedoodthedood (May 23, 2018 20:10:00)

Go and join my development group Here. Check out my github here. If you want to help with anything just let me know.
Visit The Everthing Shop for all your scratch needs Also visit my programming class to learn to program in scratch or JavaScript or HTML or CSS!By @chaseman3245
RokCoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Brief description of game/animation (only brief, we don't want any spoilers!):

Red Moon (Text adventure) - The Red Moon Crystal, a powerful source of Magik, has been stolen and must be recovered to save the country of Baskalos from destruction.

How harsh would you like it to be? (we will always be constructive, but be careful because if you choose too harsh you may be disappointed with your review )?

Constructive criticism is welcome. I'm particularly interested to hear whether the instructions and interactive help feature that I've implemented offer enough assistance for people who are new to playing text adventures.

Length of gameplay/animation:

Probably 30+ hours of gameplay!

Any other notes:

This Scratch game is actually a trilogy of adventures! When you first start, it will ask which adventure you want to play. Red Moon is number 2. Note that I didn't write the adventure itself - Red Moon was actually awarded “adventure of the year” in 1985. What I've done is to program an interpreter in Scratch that allows all of Level 9's original adventures to be played in Scratch. There's no real need to review the graphics or sound as the graphics are directly from the original game and there are no sound effects. I've added various enhancements, but the adventure itself is unaltered from the original award-winning format. The possible problem with a review is that text adventures take a long time to get immersed into. But, as I said, I'm particularly interested to hear of any problems from the point of view of someone who hasn't played any (or many) text adventures before.

Link:

Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding):

As I suspect this will take a while to review, whenever you're able to fit it in to your schedule is fine.

I hope you enjoy the game (and, if you do, every single one of the Level 9 adventures are available to play in my adventures studio in addition to every single Scott Adams adventure).

Last edited by RokCoder (May 23, 2018 21:14:40)

Scratch dabbling for fun…

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

When you’re way behind on orders and you get 5 more overnight .-.

inactive :​)
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » {WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️ [RSS Feed]