Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » {WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️ [RSS Feed]
Peaceful8
Scratcher
100+ posts

{WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️

mr_scientific wrote:

mr_scientific wrote:

Peaceful8 wrote:

snip
snip

snip!

Got it, i'll fix what i can. I might add more 1UP in later levels, and maybe press H for help on each level. But now I ask, what would be a good level transition? I will also add story on the levels as well.

I am leaving scratch. Sorry if this makes you sad, but I have done too many rude things, and I don't have any clue of what sort of projects I can make without burning out. I might come back for 3.0, but for now, goodbye Scratch.
Sweetlyshy
Scratcher
100+ posts

{WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️

Hi, it's been more than 12 hours since I posted my request… can anyone take it please?
Thanks!
mr_scientific
Scratcher
100+ posts

Peaceful8 wrote:

Got it, i'll fix what i can. I might add more 1UP in later levels, and maybe press H for help on each level. But now I ask, what would be a good level transition? I will also add story on the levels as well.

That's up to you, maybe the background fades and comes back up slowly or maybe it can look like the background is scrolling. There many different possibilities. You could even do some thing simple like the player glides back to place with the background going black. One other idea is each time you change level from badlands to grass lands you could keep a portal that teleports you to the next level. If you need more ideas then you can fill out the form right at this shop.

Last edited by mr_scientific (May 31, 2018 02:13:43)

I made a game called "The True Ninja". It may sound like a rip-off to @Will_Wams the ninja series but I made it quite a bit different. The second game is out is now out and in my opinion, is much better than the first. Click here to see some other games I made!

I am willing to help, as long as it is in my capability to do so. (I think I am a decent programmer but not the best artist).

When asking help (to me or anyone else), attempt first, if you encounter trouble, that's when you ask help. If I created your scripts, then it would be hard for you to understand what they do. If you attempted but it did not work out, you will at least have an idea of what each script does and it will be easy to identify the modifications that made your script work. TLDR; Try, and ask help if if it does not work out

“It is the job that never started that takes the longest time to finish”- Samwise from Lord of the Rings
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sweetlyshy wrote:

Hi, it's been more than 12 hours since I posted my request… can anyone take it please?
Thanks!
Sorry. Unfortunately due to lots of orders recently we have been falling behind. I hope you don’t mind if your order takes up to a week.

inactive :​)
Sweetlyshy
Scratcher
100+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Sweetlyshy wrote:

Thanks!
Sorry. Unfortunately due to lots of orders recently we have been falling behind. I hope you don’t mind if your order takes up to a week.
Okay, but can you make sure that my order hasn't been forgotten in the midst of all the posts? Thanks!
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sweetlyshy wrote:

Costume Request (3 actually)
What it is: A female wolf that looks as if she is an angel. She is facing left.
Type: (ummm what is this for?)
Other: None
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): Tomorrow at the most

What it is: The same female wolf from above but just a close up front view of her face.
Type:
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): Same time as above

What it is: Same female wolf that is curled up on the ground like she is really depressed.
Type:
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): Same time as above

Thanks!!
Bump

mr_scientific
Scratcher
100+ posts

I will be inactive for 3 weeks as I will be on vacation but I still might visit scratch a little.

I made a game called "The True Ninja". It may sound like a rip-off to @Will_Wams the ninja series but I made it quite a bit different. The second game is out is now out and in my opinion, is much better than the first. Click here to see some other games I made!

I am willing to help, as long as it is in my capability to do so. (I think I am a decent programmer but not the best artist).

When asking help (to me or anyone else), attempt first, if you encounter trouble, that's when you ask help. If I created your scripts, then it would be hard for you to understand what they do. If you attempted but it did not work out, you will at least have an idea of what each script does and it will be easy to identify the modifications that made your script work. TLDR; Try, and ask help if if it does not work out

“It is the job that never started that takes the longest time to finish”- Samwise from Lord of the Rings
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mr_scientific wrote:

I will be inactive for 3 weeks as I will be on vacation but I still might visit scratch a little.
Okay! I hope you have lots of fun on your vacation .

mrbumppo
Scratcher
500+ posts

I have no idea why I had been following this.

mrbumppo
The Internet is a weird place, so don't question it.

-NationalNerd-
Scratcher
34 posts

-NationalNerd- wrote:

zelda_universe wrote:

Brief description of game/animation (only brief, we don't want any spoilers!): It's a Mario like game with a cube as the main character
How harsh would you like it to be? (we will always be constructive, but be careful because if you choose too harsh you may be disappointed with your review) -7/10
Length of gameplay/animation: survival, so as long as you make it, but normally 1-2 mins.
Any other noteslease notify me on my profile page
Link :https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/199728577/
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): take ur time but not really late
please and thanks
Taken!
Hardness- 8/10 (It was pretty hard. See speed for more on this.)
Speed- 7/10 (It was incredibly slow. I wish that it was faster, which would make it harder, which would make it better.)
Lag/Glitches- 9.5/10 (I wish that I didn't have to click the flag twice.)
Storyline- 7/10 (There wasn't really a storyline. I think it'd be nice to have one in the notes and credits. We can help you with that, if you'd like!)
Instructions- 9/10 (The instructions were really helpful! I just wish that they weren't in all caps.)
Ease of use and transitions- 8/10 (It took a while to transistion.)
Art- 6/10 (I think the actual platformer art was okay, but )
Engagement- 8/10 (If it would have been faster, it would have been more engaging.)
Originality- 9/10 (I love that you gave credit to the game that it's inspired by.)
Sound- N/A//10 (No sound.)
Overall rating- 71.5/90 (I think that I did the math right.)

If you need more info, feel free to contact me on my profile OR here!

Thank you for shopping at the space shop. Please leave a review and spread the word if you like it! An advertisement for your game has been put on our post. If you are not happy with this, just comment so and we will remove it. If you add some of my suggestions I would love to be notified so that I can check them out. You may even want another review!

Sorry that it took so long!

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Psst…I'll be inactive for a week because I'm going on holiday…

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

Psst…I'll be inactive for a week because I'm going on holiday…
Ok.

-Artemis
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump bump bumpity bump

Any good at voice acting? Check this out…
VIMAYE01
Scratcher
100+ posts

everyones going inactive SECRET BUMP

Also there is something secret in this message

hi..

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

VIMAYE01 wrote:

I like secret things

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

VIMAYE01 wrote:

a bump!

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
VIMAYE01
Scratcher
100+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

VIMAYE01 wrote:

a bump!

You and HelloUnicorns2 have been awarded 100 points

hi..

awesome-llama-test
Scratcher
100+ posts

Edit: Cancel my order. I realised my project is too ambitious for it's time allowed.

Time to order something:
Costume #s: 11
Description of costumes:
- All costumes need to be pixel art characters of different jobs/careers.
- The characters should be up to about 20px tall (however, it may be taller or shorter to fit to an aesthetically pleasing size)
- The 11 costumes are:
- A firefighter (standing sideways, facing towards the right of the screen) - 1 costume
- A male and female “generic” character (no specific job) - 2 costumes total
- A male and female dancer (any kind of outfit would work) -
Create about 3 different dance moves for each along with the standing still. ~8 costumes total

Coding difficulty: N/A (Difficulty for the costumes may be easy-medium)
Any already made progress (link to project with it if applicable): N/A
What the code must do: N/A
Preferable time frame (please, PLEASE be reasonable): Within 2 weeks (no need to rush too much)
Any other notes: Submit any way, preferably in a project
Thanks!

Last edited by awesome-llama-test (June 3, 2018 10:26:38)

This is awesome-llama's test account.
lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

I'm sorry to say, but your order forms are a bit confusing to me. Can you please simplify them? Because I would like to order but I don't understand the forms.
Peaceful8
Scratcher
100+ posts

I don't know if this is allowed, but may this project get a re-review? I changed things, with sound effects, story presentation, accessibility, ect.

Brief description of game/animation: Platform through levels with moving objects. Abale is trying to prove his worth by going through what should be an impossible course for applears.
How harsh would you like it to be? Simple: Don't sugar code it. Any flaw? Point it out.
Length of gameplay/animation: About 2.5 minutes when played without failing.
Any other notes:N/A
Link: Abale's Obstacle Course
Suppershoppa rewards code (optional): N/A
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding):2nd of june

I am leaving scratch. Sorry if this makes you sad, but I have done too many rude things, and I don't have any clue of what sort of projects I can make without burning out. I might come back for 3.0, but for now, goodbye Scratch.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » {WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️ [RSS Feed]