Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » {WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️ [RSS Feed]
cs906941
Scratcher
61 posts

{WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️

Brief description of game/animation (only brief, we don't want any spoilers!): Blow up Tie-fighters
How harsh would you like it to be? (we will always be constructive, but be careful because if you choose too harsh you may be disappointed with your review )? Speak your mind
Length of gameplay/animation: 1-2 mins
Any other notes: Please notify me on my profile page when done. Also, @hellounicorns2 did the original, maybe they want to do this one?
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/196397458/
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): No rush, but ASAP
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

{WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️

cs906941 wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

cs906941 wrote:

Review:
Brief description of game/animation (only brief, we don't want any spoilers!): You are a X-wing trying to blow up as many tie fighters as possible.
How harsh would you like it to be? (we will always be constructive, but be careful because if you choose too harsh you may be disappointed with your review )? Speak your mind, but preferably good
Length of gameplay/animation: survival, so as long as you make it, but normally 1-2 mins.
Any other noteslease notify me on my profile page
Link :https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/196397458/
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): ASAP, but no rush.
please
thanks
No problem. I'll start on it right away

Here it is!

Hardness- 5/10- It is a bit easy. I making the enemies move faster as you go along would be a nice addition. Even some harder enemies would be great!
Speed- 9/10- The game runs fast, and the enemies look smooth.
Lag/Glitches- 10/10- None found! Good work!
Storyline- N/A- This will be set to the average of the other ratings
Instructions- 10/10- Easy to read, no extra fuss
Ease of use and transitions- 9/10- It transitions well and is easy to play!
Art- 7/10- The art isn't the best you will find, but at the same time it is pretty decent
Engagement- 6/10- It can get a bit boring after a while, maybe make the game get harder as you go along.
Originality- 8/10- While it is based off star wars there are not many games like it!
Sound- 7/10- The pop isn't the best sound effect, a although the music is fitting.
Overall rating- 79/100
I'm not normally the biggest fan of star wars, and star wars games. But this this is an exception. The game is addicting. The instructions are simple, and the music is very fitting. I can see that you have put work into making sure the sound effects work well and that the code runs smoothly. This is another great example of turning a simple concept and fine tuning the script until it is very complicated. Just a few suggestions. Could the record show up at the start and end of the game? It is annoying to have to see inside to check the cloud data. Maybe add text to show that the variable is the world record and then the world record variable next to it. Another suggestion- can you at different opponents that appear later in the game? Having just one opponent can get a little boring as time goes on. Faster opponents would also be a nice addition, as at current speed they are fairly slow. Anyways great game, hope it gets better in the future! And congrats on you score of 79!
Thank you for shopping at the space shop. Please leave a review and spread the word if you like it! An advertisement for your game has been put on our post. If you are not happy with this, just comment so and we will remove it. If you add some of my suggestions I would love to be notified so that I can check them out. You may even want another review! You have been promoted to a bronze shopper. This means that your orders will be prioritized over other people's orders next time you shop here!
Thanks! Do you think I should make it so you can't stop moving forward?
Great idea! Let me know if you add anything to the game! I had lots of fun playing it!

inactive :​)
fiforsporty
Scratcher
2 posts

cs906941 wrote:

Brief description of game/animation (only brief, we don't want any spoilers!): Blow up Tie-fighters
How harsh would you like it to be? (we will always be constructive, but be careful because if you choose too harsh you may be disappointed with your review )? Speak your mind
Any other notes: Please notify me on my profile page when done. Also, @hellounicorns2 did the original, maybe they want to do this one?
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): No rush, but ASAP
Taken

Last edited by fiforsporty (Jan. 16, 2018 22:00:14)

fiforsporty
Scratcher
2 posts

cs906941 wrote:

Hardness- 8/10 I like how the Tie-fighters and Tie-Bombers move quickly and how the X wing can spin quickly
Speed- 7/10 The game is a bit slow on my computer but I'm sure that it works a lot better on faster computers
Lag/Glitches- 9/10 I would try to use clones a bit less as excessive clone use can slow down a game. In your instructions maybe advise users to not use full screen.
Storyline- N/A
Instructions- 7/10 in-game instructions would be great but otherwise the instructions are very good.
Ease of use and transitions- 9/10 Movement looks amazingly smooth.
Art- 5/10 I think you could add more detail to the art.
Engagement- 7/10 Before players start the game I would have a introduction to the story for viewers that don't watch star wars like me.
Originality- 8/10 I have not seen anything like it but I imagine there would be some similar games because a lot of people enjoy star wars!
Sound- 8/10 The background music is amazing but the shooting sound could improve.
Overall rating- 76/100
This is is a great with a lot of potential for the future. This game is great with excitement especially when the Tie-Bombers come in. I looked inside your script and there are a lot of clones but I don't think there is anything you can do about that so I think your game is fabulous. I like the sound at the start. I also love the way the button reacts when you hover your mouse over it. I think later on you may want to add other types of opponents.
Thank you for shopping at the space shop. Please leave a review and spread the word if you like it! An advertisement for your game has been put on our post. If you are not happy with this, just comment so and we will remove it. If you add some of my suggestions I would love to be notified so that I can check them out. You may even want another review!

Last edited by fiforsporty (Jan. 16, 2018 23:02:56)

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Debugging

Link to project:
Any previously found bugs:
How complicated the code is:
How you want the fixes to be presented (remix, small notes or scratch blocks):
Preferable time frame (must be more than 18 hours):
Any other notes:

You will be kept updated on your profile. To opt out of this just add ‘unsubscribe’ to your ‘Any other notes’.

Back to main menu

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (June 15, 2019 11:39:28)

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I like to bump!

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

cooperdasavage
Scratcher
2 posts

My orders completed:

Last edited by cooperdasavage (Jan. 17, 2018 00:58:32)

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

SwordieTheCoder
Scratcher
100+ posts

Please make a review for my game:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/195557627/ (Space Race)

And could you make a tower for my tower defence (rocket or doomsday device)

Last edited by SwordieTheCoder (Jan. 17, 2018 04:45:47)

Do you like shopping? | Check this out | Do you own a shop? | Check this out too! | Don't forget this!
Continue the hashtag if you live in Australia - [img]http://i.cubeupload.com/SRnt3I.jpeg[/img] | Owns sᴜᴘᴇʀsʜᴏᴘᴘᴀ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅs | Member of Space Shop | Director of Coding Kingdom | Creator of Minimart | Member of SPA | 14+ Followers | 150+ Posts | Maker of Scratch Rebus, Bubble Pop and Space Race |
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SwordieTheCoder wrote:

Please make a review for my game:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/195557627/ (Space Race)

And could you make a tower for my tower defence (rocket or doomsday device)
Please use our forms. It makes it easier for us to respond and complete your order.
Unfortunately if you do not use the form I can't complete your order!

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (Jan. 17, 2018 05:57:22)

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

JAK15
Scratcher
31 posts

LOGO
Additional text: 15 in large bold type
Pictures on top (please insert a picture of the picture): I'd like a fairly plain design, so no picture needed.
General themes (don't be too specific, just something like “dark blue” or “green”): Teal, red and white ‘flat design’ style
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): As quickly as possible
Other:, I'd preferably like the text on a white computer screen or similar. If the text could be drawn on as GIF animation that would be ideal.
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JAK15 wrote:

LOGO
Pictures on top (please insert a picture of the picture): I'd like a fairly plain design, so no picture needed.
General themes (don't be too specific, just something like “dark blue” or “green”): Teal, red and white ‘flat design’ style
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding): As quickly as possible
Other:, I'd preferably like the text on a white computer screen or similar. If the text could be drawn on as GIF animation that would be ideal.
Ok. I’ll be as quick as possible. I have a few ideas for the computer screen…

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (Jan. 17, 2018 22:01:21)

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JAK15 wrote:

LOGO

[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/rabbitcarrots/Google.png[/img]
Please let me know if you would like this to be changed. I'm not sure it's the best. And so tell me about anything you don't like.

[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/rabbitcarrots/Google1.png[/img]
This one isn't really the best. I just made it because!

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (Jan. 18, 2018 01:30:21)

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » {WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️ [RSS Feed]