Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » {WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️ [RSS Feed]
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

{WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️

Bump

inactive :​)
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

{WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️

Do you want to join the Shop Ranking Association?
We would rank your shop and give you tips to improve!
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/365982/?page=1#post-3655353

bye
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

Do you want to join the Shop Ranking Association?
We would rank your shop and give you tips to improve!
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/365982/?page=1#post-3655353
No thanks

DIYTUTORIALS
Scratcher
6 posts

I keep getting notifications from this shop and its getting annoying so could I unfollow it?
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DIYTUTORIALS wrote:

I keep getting notifications from this shop and its getting annoying so could I unfollow it?
Yeah, you don’t have to follow it in the first place!

Scratch-Coding
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

Last edited by kaj (Today 05:35:43)
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! I'm LotusLavender from SPA.
We recently set up the SPA help hub to help SPA shops just like you reach their full potential. First of all, we'd like to invite you to curate if you haven't already. Second, we'd like to let you know that if you ever have a struggle in your shop, all of SPA is behind you - and the help hub is a place to show that. If you ever need help in any way, shape or form, ask in the hub and SPA will come to the rescue!
Good luck in the future!
LotusLavender
SPA President

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

Hi! I'm LotusLavender from SPA.
We recently set up the SPA help hub to help SPA shops just like you reach their full potential. First of all, we'd like to invite you to curate if you haven't already. Second, we'd like to let you know that if you ever have a struggle in your shop, all of SPA is behind you - and the help hub is a place to show that. If you ever need help in any way, shape or form, ask in the hub and SPA will come to the rescue!
Good luck in the future!
LotusLavender
SPA President
Thanks!

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

-AugmentedReality-
Scratcher
3 posts

Review Form:
Brief description of game/animation (only brief, we don't want any spoilers!): You are a player trying to not fall on to the ground, To not fall keep popping bubbles!
How harsh would you like it to be? (we will always be constructive, but be careful because if you choose too harsh you may be disappointed with your review )? Speak your mind but not too harsh please, :3
Length of gameplay/animation: It can go on for ever, it's mainly based on the fact of how long you can survive.
Any other notes: None
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/323913602
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding):Today midday to Thursday morning, Please.
Thanks, -A.R-
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-AugmentedReality- wrote:

Review Form:
Brief description of game/animation (only brief, we don't want any spoilers!): You are a player trying to not fall on to the ground, To not fall keep popping bubbles!
How harsh would you like it to be? (we will always be constructive, but be careful because if you choose too harsh you may be disappointed with your review )? Speak your mind but not too harsh please, :3
Length of gameplay/animation: It can go on for ever, it's mainly based on the fact of how long you can survive.
Preferable time frame (when you would like it to be done by, please don't be demanding):Today midday to Thursday morning, Please.
Thanks, -A.R-
Taken

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! I'm LotusLavender, your shop ranker at the SRP, who are ranking your shop through a recent partnership with the SPA of which you are a member of. Please wait a moment while I grade your shop.

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This shop gets 27/30! As you know, TSS used to be an extremely popular store and so we know that its set up very well with a great structure. So, basically, the main things you need are just to let people know that TSS is here and get it going again. I very much enjoyed reviewing this shop and will look forward to coming back soon.

Last edited by LotusLavender (Aug. 13, 2019 18:21:57)

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

This shop gets 27/30! As you know, TSS used to be an extremely popular store and so we know that its set up very well with a great structure. So, basically, the main things you need are just to let people know that TSS is here and get it going again. I very much enjoyed reviewing this shop and will look forward to coming back soon.
Thanks so much!

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-AugmentedReality- wrote:

Review Form:
Thanks, -A.R-
Hardness- 4/10 It was hard at first, but easy once you got the hang of it
Speed- 10/10
Lag/Glitches- 10/10 I didn't see any bugs
Storyline- N/A
Instructions- 10/10 They had all the info needed
Ease of use and transitions- 9/10 Nice and intiutive controls, cool transitions
Art- 10/10 The art was really cool!
Engagement- 6/10 It was quite fun at first, but it got repetitive. I would recommend adding some different levels with different difficulties
Originality- 7/10 It seems that you modified some code, but you were honest and gave credit, so that gets a 7/10
Sound- 8/10 There were some sound effects, but maybe you could add some music
Overall rating- 82/100
A nice and simple game. I liked it, but please consider my ideas above.

Thank you for shopping at the space shop. Please leave a review and spread the word of our shop if you like it! If you add some of my suggestions I would love to be notified so that I can check them out. You may even want another review!

President of Scratch ShopBux
the_pro_gamer002
Scratcher
100+ posts

hello im interested in an advertising order but it seems to not be opened yet can you noteify me when advertising orders are open

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the_pro_gamer002 wrote:

hello im interested in an advertising order but it seems to not be opened yet can you noteify me when advertising orders are open
Thanks for your interest but we actually closed down advertising as we found that it didn’t serve a good enough use and was pretty much just free shoutouts.

the_pro_gamer002
Scratcher
100+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

the_pro_gamer002 wrote:

Thanks for your interest but we actually closed down advertising as we found that it didn’t serve a good enough use and was pretty much just free shoutouts.
okay do you know any other places i could order than

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the_pro_gamer002 wrote:

okay do you know any other places i could order than
Not that I know of

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump - order for great art and in-depth reviews!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » {WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️ [RSS Feed]