Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » {WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️ [RSS Feed]
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

{WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Activity check!
Please respond within 48 hours or have a reasonable excuse for inactivity.

Responded:
Hellounicorns2

Not responded:
GrahamSH
mr_scientific (has said they might be inactive)
XCat
Here!

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

{WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️

XCat wrote:

Here!
Noted.

inactive :​)
GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

here

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
mr_scientific
Scratcher
100+ posts

While I might still be inactive, if I see an order I can complete then I will still take it. Also, I'm here (for the activity check)

I made a game called "The True Ninja". It may sound like a rip-off to @Will_Wams the ninja series but I made it quite a bit different. The second game is out is now out and in my opinion, is much better than the first. Click here to see some other games I made!

I am willing to help, as long as it is in my capability to do so. (I think I am a decent programmer but not the best artist).

When asking help (to me or anyone else), attempt first, if you encounter trouble, that's when you ask help. If I created your scripts, then it would be hard for you to understand what they do. If you attempted but it did not work out, you will at least have an idea of what each script does and it will be easy to identify the modifications that made your script work. TLDR; Try, and ask help if if it does not work out

“It is the job that never started that takes the longest time to finish”- Samwise from Lord of the Rings
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

here

mr_scientific wrote:

While I might still be inactive, if I see an order I can complete then I will still take it. Also, I'm here (for the activity check)
Noted.

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump!

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

Bump!
Thanks

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! I hear that you are hiring so I'd like to introduce a tool to you that will aid you in finding the right people.
SEA is an agency connecting the right shops with the right people so everyone gets a better deal. For more information, visit the thread. Happy scratching!

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

Hi! I hear that you are hiring so I'd like to introduce a tool to you that will aid you in finding the right people.
SEA is an agency connecting the right shops with the right people so everyone gets a better deal. For more information, visit the thread. Happy scratching!
Thanks, I will join!
Chill with the big text lol

BloxyPlayz123
Scratcher
100+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Ok, I’m reopening this but resetting staff. If you were a member before, then please quote this. Also, unfortunately, we must abandon all old, incomplete orders.
Hi! I used to be here sooooo xD

BloxyPlayz123
Scratcher
100+ posts

BloxyPlayz123 wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Ok, I’m reopening this but resetting staff. If you were a member before, then please quote this. Also, unfortunately, we must abandon all old, incomplete orders.
Hi! I used to be here sooooo xD
Oh… I might be to late to do this :p

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BloxyPlayz123 wrote:

Oh… I might be to late to do this :p
It’s okay - we still need members .

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

We’re now open

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

When will you reintroduce the old system of positions in the shop?

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

When will you reintroduce the old system of positions in the shop?
Probably. I remember we had heads etc. but then I changed it to owner and members. I think going back to our old system would be a good idea.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

happycupcake101yum
Scratcher
9 posts

Can you post a sample of your art?
when green flag clicked
say [ Can I have a sample look of your art?]
stop [ all]
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

happycupcake101yum wrote:

Can you post a sample of your art?

Okay, will post soon.

Scratch-Coding
Scratcher
500+ posts

Brief description of game/animation (only brief, we don't want any spoilers!): A space game.
How harsh would you like it to be? (we will always be constructive, but be careful because if you choose too harsh you may be disappointed with your review)? As much harsh has you can do.
Length of gameplay/animation: ???
Any other notes: Any suggestions about the game?
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/235631905/
Preferable time frame (must be 18+ hours): 24 hours

Last edited by kaj (Today 05:35:43)
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » {WE’RE OPEN}⭐️TᕼE ᔕᑭᗩᑕE ᔕᕼOᑭ⭐️ - ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE OᖴᖴEᖇ E᙭ᑭEᖇTIᔕE Iᑎ ᗩᖇT, ᑕOᗪIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ, ⌛️ᗩᒪᒪ ᗯITᕼIᑎ 24 ᕼOᑌᖇᔕ ᗩT ᗰOᔕT!⌛️ [RSS Feed]